My Life as a Maid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James stepped through, he was completely naked, and that lovely large cock of his was already hard.

I was pleased I was not the only one excited by the situation, as my own Cock was as hard as his, and had been for some time.

He poured a glass of champagne and came to stand behind me, he moved closer and kissed the back of my neck.

I could feel his cock press against my rear, it somehow felt larger than it had before and I wondered if I would be able to fit it all in when the time came.

His hand reached down to mine and he led me to the bed.

I let the robe fall to the floor, then I undid the G-string and let it join the robe.

"Just the shoes now please," he said.

I kicked them off, he turned me around and stood back to admire my semi nakedness.

He kissed me, deeply, his tongue had explored my mouth before, but tonight was different, this wasn't a mechanical teaching experience, this was real passion, and I returned it in full measure.

He was moving me towards the bed, I had wondered if we would talk, or share a drink first, but apparently, he was in the mood for sex and sex right now.

"My plug," I managed to gasp.

He turned me around then bent me over and gently removed it, "You won't need this again," he told me.

I stood, turned, put my hand on his cock, and gently moved us back to the bed.

"Will you fuck me like a lady James?"

He kissed me, lifted me into his arms and lay me gently on the bed. His arms went behind my head and he brought the bolster down and pushed it under my quivering ass, I smiled at him as I spread my legs and he positioned himself between them.

"Come a little closer," he growled.

I pushed myself forward until I felt the tip of his Cock brush against my thigh.

His hand positioned his cock at the entrance to my virginity and his hips pushed the head inside, there was no pain.

I bit my lip with the pleasure and my eyes closed as my head fell back.

He began to move, and his large cock filled more and more of me. Ms. Graham had prepared me well, I welcomed him, for the first few minutes he was very tender, letting me get used to the feel of him, then his pace began to increase, the force of his thrusts gradually made me grunt a little, loud, then louder as I accepted him fully each time pushed that wonderful cock forward.

He whispered in my ear, letting me know what he was doing the entire time, my own hand played with my cock as I was getting used to the feel of his cock inside me.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, I was being fucked like a girl, and I loved every second of it.

I came. I didn't mean too, but the entirety of the situation, the sensations, were too much for me, and I lost control.

James stopped fucking me, resting his cock in my ass.

Ms. Graham had warned me about this moment.

"The lead up to sex is always exciting, but sometimes things change with orgasm. The French call it the little death, feelings of guilt, remorse, are not infrequent.

"If you come first and ask James to stop, he will, at least temporarily.

"But after a while, you will be excited again and he will be back inside you.

"No matter what, he will not let you leave that room without accepting a full measure of his spunk inside your ass.

"That is his payment for his work tonight, he is entitled to a full measure of pleasure and satisfaction without refusal.

"Accept your feelings, plan for the moment, my advice is to let him finish the first time, he is going to finish sooner or later anyway."

I wasn't feeling guilty, I was feeling horny.

Even though it had just loosed a full wad of spunk in me, his cock remained rigid inside me.

I opened my eyes and grinned at him, "Fuck me, James, fuck me hard."

He was happy to honor my request, he was happy to honor the request a further three times.

The final time he had me leaning against the bay window, my hands outstretched on the glass, standing tall while his cock battered my ass once again, his hand wrapped itself around my cock, and he drove me to ecstasy again and again.

I imagined the people in the park could see us, although I knew the trees blocked the view, still, my imagination further heightened the experience of my first night.

Later, as I lay resting in his arms, I knew this was appropriate, I was born to be fucked.

The next morning brought more surprises.

I had a new room, next door to Charlie, my days as a maid were over, and my days as a secretary had started.