My Life as Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the sound of his big diesel truck pull into the drive. I began to get so excited, almost giddy that he was finally home. Put the spoon down I was using to whip the mashed potatoes and made my way to the front door. Frank was coming through the door with his bag in his hand as I walked into the room from the kitchen. I could see the look of surprise on his face as soon as he saw me. His mouth dropped open and he dropped the bag he was holding. I didn't say anything, but instead walked straight up to him, dropped to my knees and began undoing his pants. I stared up at him so he could see the lust in my eyes as I pulled his cock out. He stared right back at me as I began to take him into my mouth. I could taste the salty sweat on his dick from a long day of work and it made me want him that much more.

Soon his cock had grown to its fullest and I was sucking him like a whore addicted to crack. My pussy was so wet now and I wanted him bad. After a few minutes Frank lifted me to my feet and then picked me up in his arms. He carried me to the kitchen table as I kissed and sucked on his neck. He set me down, turned me around and bent me over the table. My hands were laid out across the table and he pushed my head down onto the table top. I felt the head of his cock touch the entrance to my vagina, and as soon as I felt him start to push it in me, it was like opened for him so very willingly. I gripped the sides of the table, feeling the girth of his cock fill me up as he drove it home. His balls slapped against my taint and I knew he was there.

Frank grabbed a lock of my hair and yanked my head back. I was now looking at the far wall of the kitchen as he began to fuck me. I could hear an audible slapping sound as he gave me his rhythmic thrusts. All I could think about was that I was his bitch, his woman, his wife, and I wanted to give him as much pleasure as I could. I was moaning loudly to every one of his thrusts and soon my pussy began to quiver. I was having an orgasm like I had never felt before, my pussy exploded my womanly cream all over his cock.

"That's it my little cock whore, cum for daddy." He said giving my ass a good slap, continuing to pound my little pussy.

"Oh yes daddy, I've been waiting all day for you to fuck me. Please fuck me daddy!" I blurted out in my ecstasy.

Frank began to really pound me hard which made it that much more enjoyable. The table slid a bit as he drove it in me over and over again. I couldn't believe it, but another wave of pleasure began to take over and I was moaning like a whore, like Franks whore. I could feel his cock swelling and I knew he was about to shoot his load.

"Get on your knees and swallow your man's cum woman!" he demanded as he pulled his cock out of me.

I was surprised, but I did as he instructed, turning around and dropping straight to my knees. I took his cock into my mouth, tasting my pussy all over it and soon he was shooting gob after gob of his cum into my mouth. I bobbed my head on his cock as if I couldn't get enough of it. Frank moaned and grunted, holding one hand on the back of my head and his cock in the other like he was feeding it to me. It was in that I had accepted taking moms place, but that I wanted this more than I could have even imagined. I continued to suck and lick every bit of cum out of his balls that I could. Once he finished I cleaned his cock with my tongue and even licked under his balls in appreciation for what he gave me.

Frank collapsed down into a kitchen chair out of breath. I helped him put his cock away and then fixed him a plate of food. Now that all the excitement was over, and I had quenched this sexual urge that I had been feeling since this morning, I was able to process things a bit. I don't think my feelings for Frank had changed, but I saw him in a different light now for sure. For the first time I actually accepted how handsome, strong, and attractive I found him. These feelings that I was having seemed to be building with each passing day. It was almost a primal need to submit to Frank and do whatever he required of me. Not only that, I enjoyed the thought of it. Frank was still the same creep of a step dad that I always knew him for, which always kept me on needles and pins, but our dynamic was different now. I was the woman of his house, his wife, his lover.