My Life as Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie must have finished cleaning herself up because soon she exited her stall. I could hear her fixing her makeup before she walked out of the restroom, wincing slightly as she walked toward the door. I knew her vagina had to be sore because mine is sore for days after Frank really lays into me like that. His cock is huge and he is not exactly gentle when he uses it. I continued to wait for a few minutes before exiting the restroom myself. I hoped that everyone would be settled into what they were doing and the hallway would be clear. Putting my coat back on and tying it at the waste, I made my way out toward the elevators. There was no one around so I knew this was my chance and I quickly got to the elevator and fortunately didn't have to wait long for one to arrive. I was relieved once I made my way out of the building and into my car without Frank catching me.

The whole drive home I thought about what I just witnessed and couldn't believe he would do that to mom, me, whatever this was. I wondered how long he had been cheating and couldn't help be feel hurt about the whole thing. My chest felt heavy and my heart was in pain, I thought that I was at least the special person in his life and no one else, even though he didn't always treat me the best. Why would he have chosen to marry my mom if he was just going to continue to fuck other girls anyway? Was I not good enough for him sexually? Perhaps I am doing something wrong and he feels the need to stray and get it from somewhere else. Maybe he only started cheating when I became mom and not before. For a while now I have felt as if I have been doing well as Frank's wife, but perhaps that was not the case. I had even begun to accept and enjoy being his wife actually, as if I had this purpose to make him happy and take care of him any way I could.

I continued to think about these things as I made my way home. I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car, slamming the door shut. In that moment a gust of wind blew open the bottom part of my coat, exposing my thigh-high panty hose, garter belt, panties, and part of my corset. I quickly attempted to cover myself, but noticed that Charlie was still under his car working. We locked eyes, and then I knew that he had seen everything. He was staring as if in shock to what he just saw. My face turned red and I quickly made my way into the house. It was so embarrassing for him to catch me like that, only Frank is supposed to see me like this, no other man. I peeked outside to see Charlie already back at work under his car. I could only hope that he forget about what he saw, and that I would never run into him again. Although we are neighbors so that will be highly unlikely.

I went on with the rest of my day thinking about my failed sexual extravaganza with Frank. Failed is probably putting it mildly since I watched him putting his dick into another woman instead of putting it in me and I was still so horny on top of that. I went ahead and did everything I usually do before Frank gets home so he would not get mad if something wasn't done. Of course I got out of my lingerie and put on one of my dresses instead. A few hours later Frank came in the door acting as if everything was normal and he didn't just have his dick in one of his interns. Even though it made me a little sick to my stomach, I still greeted him with a kiss and served him his dinner. Ellie must have satisfied his sexual urges because he didn't show any signs that he wanted sex from me this evening. Instead after he ate, he left me his plate to take care of and he headed for the garage.

Later on that evening I stripped out of my dress down to my bra and panties and slipped into my comfy pink house robe. Then I curled up on the couch and settled in to watching one of my television shows. Most of the show was over when I heard door from the garage open then slam shut.

"Where are you my little cocksucking queen?" he shouted through the house.

I froze because I knew he was drunk at this point and it sounded like he was angry.

"Debra, where are you? Where are you at you dumb cunt?" he continued to stumble through the house trying to find me.

It wasn't long and now he was standing between me and the T.V. peering down at me with a stern look on his face. I quickly sat up as I could tell he wasn't all too happy.

"Why didn't you answer me when I called for you Deb?" he asked

"I'm sorry dear I didn't hear you." I said with a tremble in my voice.

"You little lying bitch." He scolded, following it up with a smack square across my face.

"I've had a long hard day at work just so you can sit around the house all day, and now you want to fucking lie to me." He scolded once more pulling me off of the couch by my hair forcing me to my knees in front of him.

"Take my cock out and suck it bitch!" he said as I looked up at him.

I undid his pants and dropped them to his ankles, his bulge was huge in his blue bikini briefs he had on. The same ones I seen Ellie pull down to give him his lunch time blowjob. Apparently now it's my turn to service him. I pulled his briefs down, exposing his cock as it hung between his legs. Even though I was loathing him, I was still mesmerized by his beautiful cock. In my hesitation Frank grabbed his cock and slapped it against my face telling me once again to suck it. I took it in one hand and pointed it toward my lips. I could smell a blend of his musk and Ellie's pussy as I slowly began to take it passed my lips. I could taste her on him as I began to fellate my husband. I didn't realize it, but when Frank pulled me to the floor my robe came open revealing my bra and panties. Frank reached down and was fondling one of my tits through my bra.

The sexual tension I was feeling all day had returned and I began to suck him as hard as I could. All I could think about was that little blonde twat sucking his cock better than me and I wanted none of that. I was going to make sure this blowjob blew Frank's mind. I heard him blurt out "Oh Yeah!" as I bobbed my head on his cock. He placed one hand on my head and held on for the ride. I gripped his shaft with one hand and gently caressed his balls with the other. I became a woman on a mission, a mission to suck her man's cock better than any other woman could every possibly do. I licked and sucked his dick as if I was obsessed with it, worshipping it, loving it. Frank began to moan loudly like I have never heard him before. I pulled his cock from my lips as he began to shoot gobs of white hot cum onto my face. I continued to stroke his cock, milking him for all he was worth. He splattered cum all over my face and tits before he was finished and collapsed into his chair.

"My god woman, you are a cocksucking queen." He said breathing heavily.

I looked at him, wiping some of his cum from my face and chest, and then licking it off of my fingers. I crawled over to him on my hands and knees to position myself between his legs. It was only proper his wife make sure he was good and cleaned off before he went to bed. I began licking his dick and balls making sure he didn't have any cum on him. He just sat there staring at me in amazement. I knew I had done better than Ellie. She couldn't suck a dick like that if she tried.

I could tell Frank was finished for the evening, even though I would have really like him to fuck me, but I was satisfied just the same with proving to myself that I was the better woman. I took his pants and underwear off and strip him completely naked, then helped him to the bedroom. His cock was now swinging between his legs as we walked down the hall. He was a handsome man with a beautiful dick and in some ways I loved him. I helped him into bed and admired his manly form as he closed his eyes, then covered him up. I had done my job as his wife and now it was time for him to rest. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself off from tonight's activities, then stripped down to my bra and panties and snuggled next to Frank in bed. His body felt so good, so warm against mine. I laid my head on his chest, reaching down and gently holding his penis in my hand before falling asleep.

The next few weeks went by without a hitch. Frank was in good spirits and so was I for that matter. My confidence as a woman became stronger, I felt sexy, satisfied, and Frank was responding so well to me. We teased each other playfully most days and the sex we had seemed to intensify. He didn't necessarily ease up on how he fucked me, but I was really starting to enjoy this primal rage that seemed to be built into his very nature. He made me orgasm in ways I never thought possible. It was nothing I would have experienced as a man and I was loving it. He even started watching T.V. with me some at night. His arm around me as I snuggled up to him on the couch. I don't think I had ever seen this side of him before the entire time I had known him.

One evening we were on the couch watching Dexter of all things when I noticed something. It was the scene where Dexter's girlfriend wanted to do something special for him. She came into the room dressed as Laura Croft from Tomb Raider. He was sitting at a desk when she walked over, got on her knees and began sucking his dick. You could see her head bobbing up and down on him as he sat and let her pleasure him. I have to admit, it was kind of erotic, and apparently Frank thought so too. What I noticed was how aroused he got as he watched that scene. His cock began to spring up under the house robe he was wearing to the point the head of it began to peek out from between the folds of cloth. Still curled up on the couch, I reached down, opened his robe, gently grabbed his dick, and lowered my head down onto it. Frank didn't say a word, but instead watched me work his cock like a pro. After a few minutes I could feel his cock begin to twitch and soon he was giving me his sperm. I swallowed shot after shot, listening to him moan through his orgasm.

We had several moments throughout that were spontaneous like that. Sometimes he was the one to initiate and other times it was me. He would me off-guard sometimes and the next thing I know, my panties are to my ankles and I'm bent over the washing machine, him pounding away on my pussy. Other times I would wake him up to a morning blowjob. Aside from the daily grind of life, this was our dynamic and we were happy. I would still think about whether or not he was fucking other girls, but it seemed that I had learned how to satisfy his sexual urges without him straying. I also felt like I was really falling in love with him. I no longer viewed him as my step father, that life was almost a distance memory at this point. I had changed so much, and so had he. I could feel a connection to him that I had never felt before. I was truly his wife, he was my husband, and we were in love. There was no way he would ever want another woman now that had accepted my place in life and was fully committed to him.

I still got looks from other men any time I would go out, perhaps I dressed a little provocative, but that was how Frank liked it. Cute dresses, cleavage, heels, the whole nine and I like wearing those things. I had encountered some attractive men, but none of them compared to Frank, I was his and he was mine. I never realized how much women get hit on and flirted with, but at the same time I did not let it go to my head. I would smile, be nice, and go on my way. There was a bit of awkwardness between Charlie and I since he got a glimpse of me in some of my intimate apparel, but fortunately I did not run across him often, usually just in passing. I had also started making friends with some of the wives of the people Frank worked with.

Every now and again Frank and I would either have a get together at our house, or go to a gathering for a cook out or something like that. I met Jen and Erin at one of these parties and we all hit it off so well. It turns out that we shop at some of the same stores, had similar tastes in clothes, movies, make-up, things like that. They would give me tips on places to shop, either for groceries, clothes, make-up etc. We would also hang out and have coffee some days gossiping about our men, other women, and of course all the dirty men that would hit on us when we were out and about. I never would have imagined that women talk about sex like we did. Guys don't really ever hear the things girls talk about when it comes to girl time. Some of these sweet and innocent looking girls can be downright vulgar.

I had thought that my sex drive was attributed to my former male self, but as it turns out these girls craved sex just as much as any guy I have known. I think girls are just better at concealing there lustful thoughts from the guys, or perhaps they think we are cute and innocent and don't pick up on it. The three of us were at a café one day having lunch outside. Our waiter was a younger guy, probably in his early twenties, very cute, and very well built. One thing I noticed about myself is that I get curious about a guy's bulge, not that I want to sleep with them or anything, but curious none the less. Anyway, this guy came up, took our order, and went to get our drinks. No sooner did he walk away when Jen blurted out that she would love for him to dangle his balls on her face. Erin followed it up with how he could stick it up her ass any day. Apparently I was the vanilla one of the group in that moment because I was just curious on how big his dick was.

We were all giggling when he returned. He didn't seem to notice that we were talking about him, perhaps he did but didn't acknowledge it. During the course of our lunch I found out that Erin loves having a dick in her ass and sometimes wears a butt plug around in public. Jen on the other hand enjoys cum on her tits and secretly wants to have two guys at once, but her husband would never go for it. I told them that one of my favorite things to do was suck my husband's dick. I described how one time Frank was in the shower washing up so I got naked, entered the shower, got on my knees, and sucked him to completion. We probably told more about our husbands than we should have to each other as they were pretty intimate things, but it seems that was popular conversation among our group. I enjoyed hearing about some of their sexual escapades and even found myself getting a little moist in my panties listening to the stories.

The three of us continued to hang out together, sometimes with our husbands present as well. Every now and again we would get together and have poker night or things like that. Sometimes the guys would have football get-togethers. This usually entailed the guys huddling around the television while us girls hung out in the kitchen, bringing food and bring when called for. I had finally gotten into the yoga pants trend because of the girls and let me tell you they are amazing. I love, love, looooove them. I found out that Frank loved them too as he gave my ass a lot of attention after I started wearing them. I have to say, I thought my ass looked pretty good in them as well. Jen and Erin would always point out how much better my ass looked than theirs, sometimes even giving it a gratuitous smack.

I had good friends, surprisingly a good husband, and I was truly happy. I thought this price I had to pay for my mother's happiness was something I would have to endure, but instead it seems that maybe this was the way things were meant to be. I didn't know where my mom was, but I knew she was happy. Everyone was happy now that I had gotten used to this new life, this had to be the way things were supposed to be, and this was my destiny. I found that this happiness wouldn't last forever, nor did it last for that long at all.

12