My Life Behind Paul's Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother is a preacher of sorts. Only she helps black teenagers either in the basement or different sports events in the city. Mom puts what she does in a strange way. She calls it "the badness pumped and sucked out of them. At times I have seen a couple dozen black teenage hoodlums coming around the side of the house to the back door and not just once a day or only in the day time. I have woken during the night and looked out my window to see over a dozen black teenage hoodlums walking along the side of the house at two, three or even four in the morning. Most people would be shocked what they wear or lack of what they wear. Not that I blame them in the hot summer wearing ripped shorts, sandals, and most of the time bare chested. All I can say they must really needing the badness sucked pumped and sucked out of them because they spend hour after hour in the basement with mom. She told me she gets together with basket ball, soccer, football, baseball lacrosse teams playing against our home teams at least a day before the game to calm the teammates before the game by of coarse "the badness" pumped and sucked out of them. Then she'll remain after the game to help our home team after an exhausting game by helping "the badness" pumped and sucked from them as well. So mom is an incredibly wonderful woman helping the black teenage hoodlums and the athletic sport team players. I just wish I could be more like her.

***********************************************************************************

"That's a good idea to get the two of you signed in so you can go to your room. "Mark said sweat dripping from his face and chest. "I'm sure your mother told you we are holding a soccer tournament this week and your mother managed to contact us to reserve the last room in the motel for the next two weeks. The first soccer game is starting at two tomorrow afternoon in the football field behind the motel. The first teams competing are Germany and Brazil. The first game is tomorrow afternoon. I will post the game schedule is posted on the lob bulletin board. Now it's time to officially welcome you both to the motel and please consider it your home for the next two weeks.

The German team arrived earlier today. In fact I've already put them to work working around the motel. I'm sure they will be all worked up not getting anything for the past two weeks. That is no time for themselves. I know they will be looking forward to a good workout later tonight to releave what they have built up the last couple of weeks. I told them about you spending your honeymoon here Paul and Barbie. I know they will be looking forward to getting to know your dear wife better. Those big muscular teenage German's will have plenty of pent up juice to pump out later this afternoon as well as the wee hours of the morning." Mark said when Paul was busy signing the register and winked at me. He leaned over the desk so only I could hear him. "Lots of ball juice, thick cum in other words."

"Thank you Mark." Paul said after signing the register. "I like sports but have little time to watch because of work and being at the gym, so it'll be nice to watch the soccer tournaments. You say the first will be tomorrow between Germany and Brazil at two."

"That's right Paul." Mark said tapping a bell on his desk. "I've given my regular staff their two week paid vacation and the soccer players on their off time will be filling in for them so they will have spending money. I'll make sure you and Barbie have the best seats in the stadium. Sorry because of the way the stadium is put together you both won't be able to sit together to watch the game but watching the game is more important." Mark added.

A blond young man in his late teens or early twenties came from the door behind Mark. "Take Paul and Barbie up to their room." Mark said.

"Yes Mark but can I take this shirt off first, it's so darn tight." The good looking teenager over six feet tall wearing identical to what Mark was wearing. At least a size too small. The short, short black dress pants were practically splitting at the seams and his tight sleeveless, white shirt was wide open revealing his muscular tanned chest, wash-board stomach and incredible biceps.

"Go ahead and take it off, I'm sure Paul and Barbie won't mind, after all your shirt isn't buttoned anyway." Mark said, not once calling the hot blond by his name.

The hot blond took off his shirt handing it to Mark. "Thanks Mark." He said reaching down picking up a suit case in each hand. "Please follow me."

"Make sure you give Barbie your best and don't hold back she, took mine like a champ. She's a natural." Mark leaned forward whispering to the hot blond, winking when Paul was looking the other way. "I know you'll have plenty of ball juice saved up to feed Barbie." Mark added so quietly I could barely hear him.

"My pleasure Mark." I said moving to my other side so I was was between Paul and the hot teenager. I looked at the hot blond as he massaged the growing bulge in his tight shorts. It grew so big and hard the huge cock head popped out the bottom of his shorts drooling slimy pre-cum. I looked over at Paul who was busy watching were he was walking. Licking my lips I reached over placing my hand around the hot blond's exposed cock head. His exposed cock head felt nice and gooey covered in pre-cum.

"I hope your name is in tiny printing on your name tag." I whispered so only the hot blond could hear me.

"Don't worry Mrs. Thompson all the staff's name tags printing are tiny. I'm sure you'll need to get up close and personal with all the soccer team staff." The hot blond whispered.

The three of us walked toward the end of the end of the hall to the stairs unlocking our room door stepping to one side to allow Paul to walk in. I followed behind Paul the hot blond walking in last, his cock head still pushed out the bottom of his pants. Thank goodness he was standing behind me so Paul couldn't see the front of his dress pants. The hot blond made no attempt to push his cock head in his tight shorts. "Please ask for me if you need anything." He looked at me smiling undoing the top button and pulled down the zipper of his dress pants and shoving his pants down to his knees his huge cock at least eight inches long pushed out. He placed his large hands on my shoulder shoving me to my knees in front of his lovely cock. "Go ahead and read my name tag, it's in tiny print." He said loud enough Paul could hear him.

I looked up and smiled. "Open your mouth bitch. You had lots of practice with Mark so I know you're experienced now." He whispered. Of coarse I had no problem reading his name tag. "Jeff." "I want to see your big breasts up close and personal. You deep throat Mark in the buff. I want the same treatment."

"But my husband wasn't as close as he is now." I whispered taking a hold of his cock in my hand licking my lips before opening my mouth and taking his mushroom shaped big cock head drooling all that Delicious stuff in my mouth. "Holy fuck." Jeff grunted as he shoved his hips forward and I slid his big cock all the way down my throat until his big balls smacked my bottom lip. "I don't give a shit I want to fuck your mouth both of us nude. Pull my pants down to my feet and help me take them off. "Get rid of the dress, I know you don't have anything under the dress."

"What's the matter?" Paul asked behind me.

"I was just saying. Holy fuck I'm sorry you can't read my name tag." Jeff grunted as I pulled his cock out of my mouth until only his big cock head remained in my mouth. "Do it bitch."

Jeff was standing directly in front of me so I was blocking him from Paul's view. I tugged his pants to his feet. He stepped out of them leaning on my shoulder. I tossed his pants across the room without realizing I'd tossed them clear across the room, but it was too late by then.

"Swallow my cock bitch." Jeff tugged down the front of my dress causing my dress to rip down the back. My dress fell from my shoulders down to my waist. I figured what the hell standing up so my dress fell to the floor. I stepped out of dress so once more I was totally nude behind Paul. Jeff grabbed my breasts and twisting them in his hands. I couldn't hold back shoving a couple of fingers in my hot tingling pussy the same time Jeff rammed his big cock in my mouth and down my throat. "Fuck I like your big boobs slut. Ram those fingers in your twat. I can't wait until you show up in the lounge for your first gang bang. I'll love watching stud after stud fuck your hot pussy." Jeff whispered pulling his cock out of my throat ramming down my throat seconds later.

"You think your fingers feel good you'll really be CUMMING cock after cock rammed in your hot pussy." Jeff whispered but shouted CUMMING.

"Did you say something about cumming?" Paul asked behind me. I had no idea if he was looking my way or had his back to me. It didn't matter because even if he was looking my way all he could see was me on my knees facing Jeff. He wouldn't be able to see Jeff nude standing in front of me twisting my bare breasts, ramming his big cock down my throat while my fingers shoved in my wet pussy.

"That's right. I was asking your dear wife if she was CUMMING down to supper later." Jeff grunted pulling his cock out of my throat before ramming down my throat seconds later. "There's no need to turn around to watch your wife trying to read my name tag Paul.

"Your wife is doing fine on her own. Why don't you take a shower and relax after your long trip Paul." Jeff grunted twisting my breast pulling his cock out of my mouth until only his huge cock head remained in my mouth.

"That's a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion, who ever you are. I gather Barbie is having trouble reading your name tag." Paul said.

I wondered how Jeff was going to manage hiding what we were doing from Paul when he went to the washroom to shower. Not to mention we were both totally nude directly behind Paul.

I guess he had it all worked out. "Lets move to the other side of the bed the same time your husband turns around so he won't see us." Jeff leaned down and whispered. I looked up at Jeff as he looked over my shoulder beginning to slowly shuffle backward with me following in front of him.

I heard Paul moving around behind me the same time Jeff backed up slowly. "Thanks for the idea, who ever you are. Good luck getting a close enough look at his name tag to see the tiny printing." Paul said hearing the bathroom door open and shut. I don't know how Jeff did it but he managed to maneuver fast enough so Paul didn't see either one of us but he did.

"Enjoy my cock slut." Jeff said grabbed the back of my head thrusting his cock down my throat the same time I started fingering my hot pussy. He was soon pounding his big cock deep in my throat and into my mouth over and over. I heard the shower from the washroom and knew Jeff was showering and wouldn't have to worry about his disturbing us.

I couldn't help moaning around Jeff's big cock as he continued pounding my throat harder and harder. I felt another of those orgasms gripping my pussy feeling my juices spurting out. "Fuck that's hot." Jeff moaned looking down as I fingered my pussy. "I can't wait to ram my cock in that hot pussy later."

Jeff pounded my throat a good ten minutes while I continued ramming my fingers in and out of my hot pussy. I heard the shower stop and knew we wouldn't have much more time Jeff containing to pound my throat faster and harder. "Fuck I'm close." Jeff grunted his big balls pulling up into a large hard ball ramming his cock down my throat. "I'm cumming." He yelled at the top of his voice.

I heard the washroom door open peeking around the corner of the bed I saw Paul's head peek out. "Is everything alright?" He called.

"Yes." Jeff shouted his cock growing thick vibrating in my throat. "Fine." Pulling his cock out of my throat shooting a nice big juicy thick load in my mouth. He pulled his cock head out of my mouth shooting more big loads all over my sweat covered face until I couldn't see.

I licked my lips. "Yes we're fine." I managed to say after swallowing Jeff's big load. "Finish up so I can shower Paul."

I grabbed my dress what was not ripped and put it on, managing to hold it against my body. My poor dress was soaked with sweat and cum as well as ripped, but what could I do. Jeff grabbed his pants on the far side of the room and put them on. Jeff tried to pull the zipper of his tight black pants but because his cock was still rock hard still spurting thick cum. Jeff was having a difficult time with his pants. "Fuck it." He said turning around so his back was turned toward the washroom. NO sooner than Jeff had turned around Paul came out of the washroom. "So what's his name?" Paul asked looking at me and then Jeff who had his back turned.

"Yes it's Jeff." I answered. "You better get going Jeff, Mark is probably what's taking you so long. He's probably got stuff for you to do."

"Wear one of the buttoned down the front dress for dinner your mom packed, strapless buttoned down the front summer dress. She said except what you were wearing that's all she packed." Jeff leaned beside me and whispered.

"You're right Barbie. I have to get going." Jeff walked to the door without turning around until he got to the door and looked over his shoulder. "Thank you for helping me out, I really needed that. I'm sorry for dropping the pitcher of water all over you poring you a drink of water."

"Don't worry about it." I said. "It's the first time I've gotten soaking wet and won't be the last time." I wanted to thank Jeff coming up with an excuse why my dress was soaking wet but the excuse wouldn't be good enough to explain I wasn't wearing a bra or panties and the thick cum on my back. That's when I remembered I forgot to wipe my face again. It was still covered with Jeff's big load.

"See you Paul." Jeff said opening the door and leaving.

"I see you had another big sneezing bout. Are you alright. I hope you're not catching a cold." Paul said.

"I hope not." I said. "I'm going to shower now." I backed up leaning down as much as possible so Paul couldn't see the front of me very well. "I'll be right out." Backing into the washroom and closing the door.

I stripped out of my cum and sweaty dress first going to the washroom before stepping into the shower. I scrubbed myself until I was nice and clean. I wrapped the towel around me going into the bedroom having not had a chance to grab a clean dress before going in the washroom. "Wow you look nice and fresh now Barbie." Paul said wearing a loose fitting pair of dress pants and white shirt. "I thought I'd dress for supper since it will be our first meal as a married couple." Paul said walking to me and kissing me on my cheeks.

"That's right." I answered picking out a lovely strapless, summer dress, that was buttoned up the front, from the suitcase and going in the washroom to put it on. It was strange not to be nude in front of my husband yet being totally nude in front of two of the motel staff and on top of that deep throating their big cocks. I still hadn't even seen seen Paul's cock soft never mind hard. I put on the summer dress mom packed. I was surprised how short it was. It was so short it barely covered my good size ass cheeks and the buttons up front, only buttoned up a few buttons, most of my large breasts pushing out. I looked in the mirror noticing just how much I looked like mom in the summer dress. I wondered if mom dressed this way on her and dad's honeymoon. She did tell me she and dad spent their honeymoon at this motel and there was some kind of sports tournament the entire two weeks of their honeymoon. After their honeymoon they had returned to Seattle, dad having accepted the priest position at the church beside our house.

I came out of the washroom. Paul gave me a long look before saying. "I gather your mom picked out your clothes Barbie. Didn't she pack any bra's?" Paul asked.

"I'm afraid not Paul, but you don't mind do you. After all mom never wears bra's." I said smiling.

"I guess not. I suppose it's alright if it doesn't bother you." Paul said. "Lets go down to the restaurant and see if they prepared anything special." Paul said walking to our room door.

There was at least twenty large tables in the restaurant. I was surprised how wide and tall the back of the chairs were. One could almost stand behind it without the person sitting on the chair opposite unable to see them. No sooner than we had sat down another hot six-two muscular teenagers walked to our table. I saw the gleam in his lovely blue eyes giving me the once over. He brushed his short dark blond hair from his forehead. He was bare chested revealing his muscular tanned chest. He had a large pad directly in front of him covering the entire front of him so I couldn't even see his bulging pants walking behind Paul. He walked around Paul making sure he didn't turn his back to Paul still holding the large pad in front of him. He turned slightly and I was shocked he was nude. He wasn't wearing any thing, not even shoes or socks. He stepped back his so Paul could only see his front. He pulled the pad enough for me to see his erect, at least nine inch thick cock and low hanging balls. Slimy pre-cum virtually pumped out his huge cock hole. "See anything you'd like to wrap your mouth around Barbie?" He asked. "I mean is there anything you both had in mind for supper?"

"What's the special?" I asked.

"I know what I'd like." I whispered catching myself licking my lips pulling my dress up under the table, shoving a couple of fingers in my wet pussy.

"Salad or soup, followed by roast beef, potatoes, carrots and peach pie for dessert." The dark blond stud answered ignoring what I whispered to him. "Does that sound alright for the both of you?" He asked.

"Yes sounds good to me." Paul answered. "How about you Barbie?"

"Sounds good to me." I answered smiling up at Paul to see where he was looking. He was looking at the table, so I took the opportunity to reach between the clip board and the studs hot muscular body and wrap my hand around his pre-cum drooling cock. I brought it back and licked my hand clean. "Good appetizer stud." I whispered.

"There's plenty more in my balls slut." The stud whispered.

I heard someone shouting from the far end of the restaurant. Looking to my right I saw a tall muscular teenager wearing a full length apron covering his entire body only a bit of his chest and muscular biceps visible. "Do they want the special." He shouted.

"Yes two specials." The blond stud beside me answered.

"Two specials it is. It will be awhile so relax Paul and Barbie. In the mean time Barbie will have plenty of time to read your name tag." The hot dark haired six-three stud shouted across the restaurant obviously to the hot nude stud standing beside me. The guy at the far side of the room backing up pushing the kitchen swinging doors open closing behind him.

"Are Barbie and I the only ones eating supper in the motel restaurant." Paul asked.

"Yes Paul there will only be the two of you. Me and the German soccer team had an early supper. The team want to get ready for tonight our big game against Brazil is tomorrow night. The Brazilian team won't be arriving until early tomorrow morning. Thankfully we'll all have tomorrow to rest up before the game. We'll all be doing a lot of pumping and shooting out a lot of big loads all tonight into the wee hours of the morning." The hot stud smiled and winked when Paul wasn't looking.

"Pumping and shooting out big loads all night into the wee hours of the morning." Paul asked. "What do you mean by that?"

"Practice pumping the soccer ball, shooting loads of soccer balls in the net." The stud answered. "What else could I mean?"