All Comments on 'My Life Ch. 02'

by wet_n_gold

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Spell Check

I would strongly suggest you use spell check. Seeing the word but spelled butt in the first part of the story made me lose interest halfway through. Since Lit refuses to recognize my log in name this is posted as anonymous. My email address is master4sweetsubb@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hard to read....

Same goes for me, I couldn't take the misspells, it takes away from any kind of good writing or story line. BUT! Spell-check isn't going to help you determine the correct spelling for BUT versus BUTT. You really should ask a Literotica editor assist you before you publish. They could probably help you with a whole lot more, including structure.

I couldn't finish this story, hard to wrap your mind into a poorly written story line, no matter how outrageous it is.

Jena121Jena121almost 16 years ago
1st time author

I liked the ideas in the story - but must go along with the other comments - you do need an editor for your spelling etc - but as you are a 1st time author - you will learn along the way - I know - I had the similar things happen to me when I first started publishing - not so much spelling but arrangements of sentences and paragraphs etc. Since then I have had 31 stories published.

So keep on trying and you will get the hang of it soon - best of luck in the future - Jena121

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 16 years ago
I mark for content - not for spelling

I know that there are some poor spellings, and would agree that an editor could help, but your story was wonderful. You have gone even further than I have, although my story is from the other angle - I am a mother and involve my son and daughter. But congratulations on your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Like it

Very good story. Spellings are not too distracting in this case. LOved the pissing.

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
piss de resistance!

the hot incest fucking was great, but the pee play pushed it over the top! I usually don't go for guy-guy action, but they waay you wrote it was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous