My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have that look again, sir," I chanced using his name.

Kyle smiled wryly, "You pick up on my moods quickly, little one."

It seemed like every time he called me little one I felt a little microburst of joy, "You're thinking of something but don't want to tell me."

Kyle shook his head, "Not exactly, but not too far off either," he began, "I'm just thinking of how to proceed so that I don't break you."

"I'm not made of plastic. I might be smaller than you, but I'm pretty tough."

Kyle pulled me into an embrace and sat me on his lap. What an incredible feeling it was to be sitting so intimately with him, all of our skin touching where we connected.

"I know you are, my little surfer girl. But even you can only take so much at once. We need time to build trust and so I can learn how hard I can push you."

"I know," I said sulkily, "you keep saying that. But I want to know a little about what you're thinking. What do you want, sir?"

Kyle was silent for a minute before taking my hand and guiding it to hold his cock. I felt the heavy weight in my hand and felt it begin to hard in my palm.

"I want to be able to take you wherever and whenever I choose, and I'll be able to do it in any of your fuck holes. Does it shock you when I call them fuck holes?"

I nodded and replied, "Yes, a little."

"And how many fuck holes does my little slut have?"

Normally I would be ready to fight with someone that called me a slut, but I felt a tingling pressure build between my thighs as I heard Kyle say it. I thought for a moment and was about to say two when I remembered reading that a girl has three.

"Three," I finally responded.

"Good girl, that's right. My little whore has three fuck holes. I will eventually be able to fuck any or all three of your fuck holes whenever I want. Is this what you wanted to know?"

"Now I want to know a few things," I looked up, "What we have been talking about is known by a few different names, but most call it the lifestyle. I'm going to call it Taking Control for all intents and purposes. You see, most people like to live the lifestyle or take control on a planned day or on a weekend, perhaps. They are happy to live relatively normal lives and just play around in order to spice things up in their relationship.

"Others, and I include past-self in this, prefer to live that lifestyle, or take that control, all the time. We might take breaks when we need, but we'd rather that it be permanent. You are so new to all of this that I think we need to start out a little at a time. We'll set times when I will be your master and you will be my fucktoy, but then we'll have other times when we're just Kyle and Jillian, alright?"

I thought about what I had just heard and I knew deep down that it was the smarter way to do it. But I couldn't help the way I was feeling.

"I get it," I said halfheartedly, "It's just that I feel like I've found something incredible and new, and I want to play with it. I want to explore it."

"And we will—" Kyle began, but I put my free hand on his chest to interrupt him.

"—the things you say are shocking at first, but it—it fills something inside of me. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I want more—I need more."

"Jillian, believe me when I say I know what you mean. I felt the same way when I first started, but I need you to trust me. I need to find your hard and soft limits first. Do you know what those are?"

I had read about that online in a couple of stories and I thought I had an idea, "Is that like what you will and what you won' do?" I asked.

"That's it in a nutshell, yes. But there's more to it. What do you think of anal sex for example?"

I thought for a moment before answering, "I'll try it, but I'm not sure it looks like a lot of fun."

"Perfect, you see that's more of a soft limit, or something you're hesitant to do but will try. What about double penetration, something to fill both of these beautiful little fuck holes," he reached down and lightly pinched both my arse and pussy at the same time causing me to jump in surprise.

"I think I'd try it—eventually," I said.

"Okay, then that's another soft limit. What about nipple piercings, clit piercings and things like that, would you let me mark you?"

My head felt light at the thought and I wasn't sure how I felt about that, "I'm not sure—maybe."

"Good, another soft limit. This is what I was thinking about. I need to know your limits."

I nodded, "I get it now. But what would be a hard limit?"

Kyle thought for a moment and then asked, "Would you let me loan you out to a friend?"

I felt myself turn embarrassingly red at the thought. He had just hit upon one of my most frequent fantasies, but I was ashamed to come right out and say it. "I'd think about it—I mean maybe."

Kyle's eyes widened, "Really? Well, maybe this will be interesting. I'll file that under soft limit then. How about piss and scat?"

I jerked back against Kyle's arm and looked at him directly, "What do you mean?"

"Some people play with it, eat it, taste it, share it – that kind of thing. Some girls like to be pissed on." he said calmly.

"Oh fuck no. That's disgusting! I'll rip your heart out of your chest if you ever piss on me," I said, meaning every single word.

Kyle laughed heartily and took the showerhead from my hand and ran it over my body, "I wouldn't dream of it, but you see, that's an example of a hard limit. It's something that no matter what I do, you will not let me do it."

"Then yes, you can mark that one down. That's just nasty. Please don't tell me you've ever messed with that?"

Kyle shrugged, "I once was with a girl that begged me to piss on her. I was curious so I tried it. Don't worry, it's not my thing. Hard limit noted."

"Good," I cringed at the thought despite the warm water.

Using his left hand, Kyle squeezed my breast, er tit, closest to his chest, "Would you really let me pierce these someday?"

The thought thrilled me and scared me at the same time, "I like the idea, I'm just scared of how much it'll hurt."

"Oh little girl, we have so much to talk about. It's going to be hard, but we have to take this one step at a time."

I grasped his manhood and nodded. I then took the bar of soap from the bench and applied it to Kyle's cock and then to my hands. I reached down with both of my hands and began to rub them up and down its shaft. It began to stiffen and rise and I smiled as I watched it. Kyle took the soap from my hand and ran it over his body and then all over mine until we were both covered with suds. He shifted me over until I straddled his waist as I sat on his lap and I felt his hardened cock against my sex. The pressure felt wonderful and I pushed myself against it trying to feel more.

Kyle then surprised me and stood up, holding me in his arms so that his cock remained rubbing against my pussy. Keeping me in that position didn't seem to be hard for him at all and I enjoyed the feeling as he rubbed his cock up and down my core, the slippery suds lubricating our bodies and winding me up further and further.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Kyle's neck and held on. I had never felt anything so incredible in all my life. This was the best moment I had ever had.

I was almost delirious in my ecstasy, "Put it in my, Kyle. I want you please," I said without really thinking.

"You're not ready—"

"—I am. Please, this is torcher," I interrupted. I pleaded with him several more times until I felt him lift me up and I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance. This was it. I was finally going to have sex. The thought had barely formed in my mind when I felt Kyle push upwards.

"Ahh," I cried as I felt his cock trying to gain entrance to my pussy. There was plenty of pressure I knew but I was bearing down and squeezing so hard I wasn't allowing anything to enter.

"You're going to have to relax, little one."

I knew it and I tried to calm myself. I let myself relax and suddenly I felt his cock enter and instantly squeezed down again, "I'm sorry, it's too much," I cried as I tried to pull myself up to get his cock out of me.

"That's all right. I didn't expect you to. But this is what I mean, Jillian. You need to trust me, especially when you want more than I'm willing to give. Be patient."

I held myself tightly around his neck, glad to not have the painful pressure splitting my pussy in half, "Patience isn't something I'm good at."

Kyle laughed and we sat back down on the tiled bench. He then returned to rubbing his cock between my pussy lips and the nicer sensations quickly returned. With the soap mixing with my own juices I felt incredibly slick down there and the rhythm soon had me building to another climax.

I didn't mean to, but I dug my fingernails into the back of Kyle's neck as the orgasm hit me. And I felt myself twitching as my hands tried to find purchase on something that would hold me.

"I've got you," Kyle said, hugging me tightly. And he did. He held me until my orgasm had run its course and then as soon as it was over he began to rock the shaft of his cock against my clit again.

I gripped him tightly and whimpered as the overload of nerves exploded through my lower body.

"It's not my fault you came too quickly. Remember, you are my fucktoy and your whole purpose is to serve me. I don't care how many times you cum, well, I will in the future, but right now you can cum when you want. But know that we're not done until I'm done and say so. Do you understand?" Kyle said and quickened his pace.

I moaned that I did and took several deep breaths as evermore amazing feelings were made known to me. Eventually Kyle shifted and pushed me onto my knees on the floor, grabbed his cock, held the tip to my mouth and began to wank himself.

"Remember what I said about a man's cum. It's a prize, so that mean's its precious," he explained while he readied himself to cum again, "that also means that a man's cum must end up in one of your three fuck holes, and for now that means your mouth. So open that wide little mouth of yours."

I did as I was told and opened my mouth as wide as I could and then held that position; after only a few seconds of waiting I felt the first rope of cum land across my nose and then into my mouth. I moved my mouth forward quickly to take in the head of his cock and I felt several more jets erupt into my mouth. Again I swallowed as much as I could but several large loads spilled from my mouth and landed on my tits.

"Not bad," Kyle finished and sat back down on the bench. "But don't let that get away," he said, pointing to the cum that had gotten away. I swiped it up with my finger and sucked it into my mouth. I swished it around in my mouth, happy that it tasted a little better this time. Somehow knowing what to expect helped.

"Yes, very good... now let's rinse off and get ready for bed. It's been a draining day."

"You want me to stay here tonight?" I asked, hopeful that I understood correctly.

Kyle nodded and picked up the showerhead and began to rinse the suds from my shoulders, "Of course. My bed is where my cock hungry whore belongs, although I might find other places for you to sleep occasionally in the future."

I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. I stopped myself and wondered if I should be the one to initiate a kiss or if I was breaking a rule I hadn't learned about.

"I expect you to sleep with me as often as you can. If you need to go home when your parents are there, of course that takes precedence, but if you can get away, if you're free, then I expect you here to be my little bed slave."

I took the chance and kissed him full on the lips and then said, "Bed slave... I like the sound of that."

"Well a proper bed slave can get more than just the tip of my cock into her tight little cunt, so I want you to get dried off and hop into bed. I've got more work to do."

I smiled and did exactly what I was told, spending maybe a few extra minutes to dry my hair.

Kyle opened a drawer and pulled out a toothbrush still in the box, "You can have the drawers on that side of the sink if you want to put a few things in there."

I nodded gratefully and brushed my teeth before sprinting happily to the bed and jumping onto the mattress. The sheets were high quality I could tell and the bed felt wonderfully soft.

Kyle put his shorts back on from earlier and came over to the side of the bed I was laying on. He dropped down to a knee and opened a drawer from under the bed. I looked over to see what was in the drawer but he had it closed by the time I got close.

"Hands," he simply said. I wasn't sure exactly what he meant so I just held my hands up in the air in front of my face. He quickly grabbed them and bound them together at the wrist with a soft cord. My brow rose in surprise as he pulled my arms over my head and tied the rope securely to a metal rod that ran vertically in his headboard.

"Don't say it, just nod – remember your safe word?"

I nodded. My arms were tied at the wrists and stretched out over the top of my head, but Kyle didn't seem done yet. He opened another drawer from his dresser and pulled out a clear plastic... dildo, I could see a dildo in his hand.

"It's time for my new fucktoy to start to get broken in," he stated as he pushed my knees apart and inserted the tip.

I tried not to move around but I found myself pushing away with my feet at the pressure began to build. Kyle pulled one foot out and then the other until I was laying spread eagle and then he continued to push. It started to really hurt and I let out a whimper in spite of myself, but just as I did I felt something change. The pressure was still there, I felt my pussy lips still stretched but the pain had lessened a bit.

Kyle then closed my legs and secured my ankles the same way he had my wrists, and then he again tied the end of the rope to a similar metal bar at the footboard of the bed. Closing my legs caused the pressure in my sex to increase and it was extremely uncomfortable.

Pulling the blanket from under me, Kyle draped it over my body and then stood to look at his handy work, "Ah, screw it," I heard him mumble. He removed his shorts, turned off the lights and climbed into bed next to me, spooning me against his back and wrapping one arm protectively around me.

"Sir, I can't sleep like this," I complained.

"You will eventually, unless you want a bigger plug," he stated. I closed my mouth. I didn't want anything bigger at the moment. The pressure was more than I could take as it was. I heard Kyle's breathe even out and slow down and I knew he had fallen asleep. But my mind was racing and I was nowhere close to falling asleep. What had I gotten myself into?

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, right off into the BDSM sewer! Isn't that where this should be posted?

"Jillian, if you've never had sex with a man before, the first time isn't going to be very comfortable, especially with me." "Oh, well sure, I've heard that it hurts quite a lot the first time."

You know nothing about making love to a woman. What a dumb shit.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Life Ch. 01 Previous Part
My Life Series Info

Similar Stories

Thorn Ch. 01-06 Thorn meets his mate.in NonHuman
The Minister Ch. 01 A handsome young minister meets a fine young school girl.in Romance
Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 01 Isabelle meets the beast.in Romance
Different Worlds Ch. 01 In which Ivy's truck breaks down.in Romance
My Mystery Mate Ch. 01-02 The escape and the discovery.in NonHuman
More Stories