My Life is Different Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was fully naked, the look on Buffy's face softened. She gave me that look that she always gave me when she saw me naked, it was a look of adoration and admiration. It was almost like she was a priestess and my naked body was the goddess that she worshipped.

That adoration-look still on her face, Buffy took my hand and led me over to the bed. She knocked all of the pillows off and they ended up on the floor, next to my panties and all of my other clothes.

"Lie down," Buffy ordered, doing the prison guard of cell-block-D voice again. I scurried to obey, excited and nervous again as her prison guard voice hit my naked body like a physical blow.

"Spread your arms and legs," Buffy ordered and I obeyed automatically, just as I might have if Buffy really were a prison guard in a women's prison and I were one of the female inmate.

While I was naked and in this incredibly vulnerable position, Buffy was fully clothed and had total freedom of movement. I started breathing heavily at the thought of how vulnerable I was, offering my body up to her like a virgin sacrifice being offered up to a Pagan Goddess.

Buffy pulled out several lengths of ropes from underneath the bed and used them to tie my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, leaving my wide open, helpless and in spread-eagle bondage. Then she picked a pillow up off the floor and shoved it underneath my hips, raising up my pussy and causing me to offer it up to Buffy and to display it in a rather obscene manner.

"You've never tied me up before," I observed, sounding kinda stupid as I said it.

"Would you be happier if I untied you?" Buffy asked and arched an eyebrow at me. She seemed to know what my answer would be.

"No," I replied, "This is actually kind of a turn-on."

I wondered how Buffy knew I would find this exciting. I never actually told her that I found the idea of being tied up, exciting. How did she guess? Did I ever do something that gave her a clue about my leanings in that direction?

"Then, just enjoy it, and stop talking about it," Buffy said, sounding slightly annoyed, but also slightly amused.

Before I could think of a way to respond to that, Buffy crawled halfway onto the bed, supported her weight on her elbows and forearms and began to slowly lick her way up the naked expanse of my right leg. Without even meaning to, I began to moan as Buffy's tongue slithered in long back and forth motions across the moist skin of my bare thigh. She licked and kissed her way up my leg, bypassing my pubic lips, kissing her way up my waist and my ribcage and arriving with great fanfare at my breasts and swollen, erect nipples, licking and sucking my right nipple at first, and then my left nipple.

I moaned and panted and struggled against my ropes, but Buffy had done too expert a job when it came to tying me up. No matter how much I writhed, struggled and gyrated, I couldn't make any progress in getting loose. The ropes were just too strong and too tightly tied to my wrists, ankles and the bedposts.

"Buffy," I sighed weakly as Buffy's tongue, lips and teeth assaulted my nipples. My nipples are these huge erogenous zones. Oz never understood that and never paid them much attention. Buffy apparently figured out that my nipples were this erotic Promised Land and drove me insane with lust, licking, chewing, sucking and caressing them. I writhed and struggled against the ropes (even though I knew I had no hope of breaking free) as Buffy drove my lust into feverish heat, and I ended up soaking wet between my legs. I could feel my pussy dripping like a faucet and somewhere in my brain I knew this was important for some reason, but I was so insane with lust at this point, I couldn't remember why.

Buffy sucked my nipples hard and then soft, alternating, never letting me get too accustomed to one technique or another. Her expert fingers cupped my breasts and then rose up to knead them slightly. She caught my sensitive, responsive nipples between her teeth and chewed on them with just enough energy to make me gasp and moan.

"Buffy,"I said again, sounding even more desperate than before. There was something important she should be doing at this point, but I still couldn't remember what it was, so I just panted, sweated and writhed while Buffy worked her magic with her mouth on my nipples.

Then her fingers were busy between my legs, stroking my pubic lips up and down before a single finger dipped inside of me.

"God, you taste good, Will," Buffy said after licking my juices off of her finger and I wanted to tell her not to do that. We needed my juices for something else.

It was almost as if Buffy read my mind. The test tube was suddenly at the entrance of my pussy and it was tilted so that gravity would allow my fluids to drip into the glass container.

I groaned in approval of Buffy's actions and then my girlfriend's tongue licked her way up and down the slit of my pink sex. Her talented fingers caressed my wet, sensitive pubic lips and eased my swollen labia apart. Then her tongue came into play again, licking my sensitive pubic lips and causing me to moan endlessly.

Her fingers dipped in and out of my sex, then her tongue entered my needy, pulsing sex and then her beautiful mouth found my clitoris and she licked back my clitoral hood.

"Oooh! Ooooohh! Ulungh"I screamed inarticulately as her lips began to suck on my swollen, throbbing clit. The sensation of Buffy's beautiful lips, teeth and tongue on my clitoris were wild and deep as she sucked rhythmically.

I thought for certain I'd cum while Buffy sucked on my sensitive, swollen nub, but then she withdrew her lips and her talented tongue lapped at my clitoris, sending wave after wave of intense sexual energy through most of my helpless, thrashing, naked body.

"UNGH! BUGHF!! HOONGH,"I screamed inarticulately as I strained against the ropes and felt the sexual pressure building up inside of me. When the orgasm hit I cried out, my back arched and my head jerked back.

There was a tremendous pressure in my head, and it exploded outwards, leaving me dazed, gasping and moaning and the muscles in my sex still throbbing and spasming. My orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. I thought it might ever end and that I would be here, tied to this bed for all eternity, thrashing and writhing in shameless orgasm. I eventually went limp and stopped thrashing, although it seemed that my pussy continued to throb and spasm and gush long after the rest of my body relaxed.

I was naked and bound and continued to pant, however my eyes had closed and I feared I might drift off to sleep. The orgasm I had just experienced had been extremely demanding and took far more out of me than any physical task I could remember ever having endured in my life.

"Oh, Buffy,"I sighed when my mouth seemed to work again and I could remember how to form real words.

Buffy lifted up a test tube where I could see it. It was full of my juices and a rubber stopper had trapped them inside. I was impressed that I had secreted that much fluid from the center of my young womanhood.

"No way," I said, impressed with the amount of sexual juices Buffy had collected from me, and then Buffy held up a second test tube that was almost as full of the first one.

"Seriously?" I asked. "That all came from me?"

Buffy got an amused smirk on her face and responded, "Apparently, you're quite the sex machine."

"Apparently you're quite the evil temptress," I said, panting and smiling back at her.

Buffy's grin grew even wider and she said, "Nah, not really. I just know all your buttons. And once you were naked and tied up I could press your buttons all I wanted."

I just smiled and panted. It was difficult for me to come up with actual words. I think that very little blood was making it to my brain at that point.

"You up for doing another tracking spell?" Buffy asked and tried to stifle a laugh.

"Are you kidding? I can't even feel my legs!"

In response Buffy placed a tender kiss on my left leg, and then another on my right leg, and then she said, "Poor baby. I wore you all out. Does this mean you don't want me to use my evil tongue on your innocent, young body ever again?"

"Huh? What?" I said, sounding panicked.

"I mean, if big bad Buffy is too much for little innocent Willow, maybe I should just respect that and not violate her with my evil sexy ways."

She said it in a playful tone of voice and her mouth twisted into a playful grin, but my brain didn't fully register all that, and I panicked, thinking she might be serious. The idea that I might never ever have sex with Buffy ever again alarmed me and I vigorously protested against the idea.

"I can handle it," I insisted, "I loveyour evil tongue!"

"You better," Buffy said with playful menace in her voice, and then she climbed on top of my naked, prone form and we sort of snuggled...at least as much as two peoplecansnuggle, when one of them it tied down spread-eagle.

* * * * * * * * * *

I don't remember falling asleep, but I must have at some point, because I remember waking up with Buffy's arms holding me close. I must have been untied at some point as my wrists and ankles were free and I had my arms wrapped around Buffy.

I could have gazed adoringly at Buffy's sleeping face for hours. With her rounded, feminine chin, long eyelashes and softy, kissable lips, she was my feminine ideal of beauty. Even the sound of her breathing when she slept seemed beautiful to me.

Sadly, my peaceful adoration of Buffy's beauty was interrupted by the sound of the telephone ringing.

"Dammit," I exclaimed as the ringing sound roused Buffy from her slumber and caused her to sit up in bed.

The phone was closer to my side of the bed, so I grabbed the receiver out of its cradle, while Buffy watched my every move.

"Hello," I said into the mouthpiece, attempting to hide my irritation at my serene moment being interrupted.

"Willow, is everything alright?" the very British accent of Giles asked me over the phone.

"Giles, oh, Hi! Yeah, everything's fine," I responded. Buffy got an alarmed look on her face when I mentioned Giles's name and then suddenly I remembered that he was still probably waiting for us to come back with the waters from the fountain of life.

Then, into the phone, I quickly added, "Oh, the first batch of the waters went bad, so I had to brew a second batch. Sorry, I didn't realize it would take so long."

Then I lamely added, "Want me to bring it over now?"
"That shan't be necessary at this point," Giles said and then he added, "However I would like to know what has happened to Spike. He insists that he wishes to come with you the next time you encounter the skinwalker. He claims that he is now a valiant hero in the fight against the forces of evil."

There was a significant pause and then Giles asked, "Did you put a spell on him?"

I actually smiled at that. The idea of me using my magic on vampires to them into champions that fight evil, sounded really cool to me.

"My magic isn't that advanced, Giles," I told him.

"Well, what's happened to him, then? It's quite disconcerting watching Spike speaking out against vampires and demons and such. It's like watching Charles Manson babysit small children, or a Catholic priest giving out free condoms to his parishioners."

"The chip that stops Spike from killing humans, apparently it doesn't stop Spike from killing demons. We just recently found that out."

There was a pause on Giles's end and then suddenly Giles burst out with, "So, Spike hasn't suddenly become heroic or noble. He just misses the killing."

"Yep."

"Oh, well that makes a lot more sense. My world seems coherent again."

"Glad I could help," I said and looked down at my naked boobs and exposed pubic lips self-consciously. Giles couldn't see my naked body, but I felt uncomfortable talking to him while I was naked and hoped he'd get off the phone soon.

Almost as if he could read my mind, Giles wrapped up our conversation and hung up.

Buffy was still sitting on the bed and looked up at me.

"Giles?" she asked.

"Giles," I confirmed.

"Is he made we never came back with the witch's brew?"

"I don't think so," I said and rummaged around the room, looking for clothes to put on, "He didn't sound mad. And anyway Spike wants to come with, when we attack the skinwalker again. We can't do that now."

"Why not?" Buffy asked and raised both of her eyebrows.

I pointed at the digital clock on my nightstand. It currently read 6:15. So either the sun was already up, or it would be rising very, very soon.

"Oh," Buffy exclaimed.

Vampires never did very well with sunlight. They tended to burst into flames and die when they went outside during daylight hours.

"So, Giles isn't upset that we left him playing host to Justine and Spike?"

I shook my head to indicate a negative response. "Justine left. She's heading back to Fremont, and Spike has a crypt in one of the cemeteries. He's going to hang out there until the sun goes back down."

I put on a bra and some hiphugger panties and then suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Guys, it's me," said Terri's voice from the other side of the bedroom door, "Can I come in?"

Buffy looked over at me and I nodded. Terri had seen me naked before. It wasn't really a big deal for her to see me in my underwear at this point.

Terri stood half out in the hallway and half in my room when Buffy opened the door for her. Her face was kind of grim and I had a feeling I knew exactly why.

"You missed Movie Night," Terri accused. "You left right around the time the first movie started, and you were gone for six hours. You wanna tell me what happened?"

Buffy's eyebrows went up and I could see her facial expression change. It was the same facial expression she got when she was trying to think up a lie to tell her mother, when he mother asked her about something slayer-related. Sadly, Buffy wasn't very good at it, and I feared what sort of words might come out of her mouth next.

"Hey, Iwantedto be here for Movie Night," Buffy began, "but that guy Spike needed my help. See, one of his friends was in jail and he needed some help bailing him out. There was this big deal at the police station and justtonsof people were jammed into the place! The cops had arrested a bunch of teenagers over at Wilkins Park-"

"Wait," Terri interrupted, "Why would it takethree peopleto bail out Spike's friend?"

This question seemed to catch Buffy flat-footed and she wavered, not certain how to respond.

Terri filled in the silence with more words of her own, adding, "When you were gone for so long, Tara got insecure and was worried that you were staying out all night because you didn't like her. I told her that she had nothing to worry about, but now I'm not so sure."

"Terri," Buffy began uncertainly, but then Terri interrupted her again and said, "And if all you were doing was bailing somebody out of jail, why were you wearing different clothes when you got home? You were wearing skinny jeans and a scoop-neck tee-shirt when you left. Now you're wearing straight-leg jeans and a cowlneck top. What's up with that? I'm pretty sure you didn't exchange clothes with some woman at the prison."

Terri knew Buffy was lying to her and seemingly getting madder by the minute. Terri and Buffy had been such good friends just a few hours ago, and I was miserable at the thought of Buffy's friendship with Terri being forever ruined.

I panicked and my mouth just seemed to operate without waiting for instructions from my brain.

"Buffy was attacked by a skinwalker," I blurted out, "And I did a spell that saved her life, but it put us three-hundred miles outside of Sunnydale, and we had to get new clothes for Buffy because the skinwalker shredded her other clothes with his claws, and it took us several hours to drive back home from Fremont! That's why we were gone so long!"

Buffy looked at me with wide-eyed surprise on her face. She obviously wasn't expecting me to say all that.

I was panting frantically after the words left my mouth, and my head was swimming. It was kind of a relief to get it all out into the open, but there was also the dreaded anticipation of wondering how Terri would react. Some people treated you like a lunatic when you told them about things like vampires and skinwalkers. Other people became paralyzed with fear. I had no way of guessing how Terri would react.


Buffy finally stopped staring at me when she heard Terri say, "I guess that makes sense."

All the tension went out of the room, and I was glad Terri wasn't freaking out. I was glad for the lack of drama, and I smiled in relief but Buffy broke in and said, "Wait, you believeWillow'sstory, butminedidn't sound plausible?"

Terri smiled and replied, "A year ago I probably would have said Willow's story was crazy, but ever since I moved to Sunnydale, I've seen a lot of strange shit."

"You have?"

Terri nodded in confirmation and offered up a few examples, "People that don't cast reflections in mirrors, people that bleed a dark-greenish color blood, there's the ghost of a dead librarian in the performing arts building, oh, and a plastic Halloween decoration turned into a flesh-and-blood monster last Halloween and tried to stab people at the Alpha Delta frat house."

I nodded my head at all that. Obviously the people who cast no reflections were vampires, and Buffy and I were both at the Halloween party at the Alpha Delta fraternity house. The flesh-and blood monster Terri was talking about tried to stab Buffy before it reverted back to harmless and inanimate plastic.

The people that bled dark-greenish blood and the ghost of the dead librarian were news to us. Buffy and I would probably have to investigate those later.

"The people who cast no reflections are vampires," Buffy confessed, "If you see any more people like that, don't allow them to get close to you. Just come and get me as soon as you can, I I'll deal with them."

Terri got a really surprised look on her face and asked, "So, you're some sort of professional vampire exterminator?"

Buffy squirmed a little at being called an exterminator, but she replied, "Well, I don't actually get paid for it, but I kill vampires...and the correct term is Vampire Slayer."

"But, you're so tiny," Terri protested, "I mean, you're about five foot, four. Sure, you're athletic for your size, but wouldn't a warrior that kills vampires be bigger? Like, six foot tall and have broad shoulders sort of bigger?"

Buffy got a playful smile on her face and said, lemme show you something, Terri."

Buffy crouched down and reached underneath our bed. After some searching, she managed to pull out a Louisville slugger. It was brand new and made out of tough, solid wood from an Ash Tree. It was designed to survive multiple impacts from baseballs traveling at 100 miles per hour. It could take a lot of abuse without breaking.

Buffy snapped it in half, with her bare hands with almost no visible effort.

The bat made a loudCRACK when Buffy broke it and out in the hallway, I hear a startled gasp and then a girlish voice inquired,"What was that?"

"Buffy broke a wooden baseball bat with her bare hands," Terri called out to the voice in the hallway.

There was a much more subdued gasp from the hallway and then Buffy called out,"Tara?"

Then a soft, hesitant voice that was barely audible replied,"Yes?"

Buffy rolled her eyes, and I rubbed the temple of my nose with my thumb and forefingers. We tried to keep all the stuff about vampires and slayers and secret, but now; within the span of a few seconds; we'd unleashed the secret on two civilians.