My Life is Different Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been out there, listening this whole time?" Buffy inquired.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't hate me," Tara replied, finally entering the room. Terri put one protective arm around her girlfriend and looked Buffy in the eye as if daring her to scold Tara for eavesdropping.

"We love you, Tara," I protested, "Both Buffy and I do, but the stuff about Buffy being the slayer... we need you to keep that stuff a secret. Okay?"

After that, we had a moment. First Tara hugged Buffy and then Tara hugged me, then Terri hugged Buffy too. Eventually there was a group hug involving all four of us. It felt weird; and yet strangely erotic; being hugged while clad only in a bra and panties. I got a tingly feeling and sort of wished we were doing more than hugging. Something about feeling the rough fabric of their cotton and denim clothing rubbing up against my naked thighs and torso made me feel vulnerable and sexy. I wanted to explore this feeling more.

I'd discuss it later with Buffy when we were alone. Terri and Tara were beloved and trusted friends, but I didn't really feel comfortable discussing my sexual kinks with them.