All Comments on 'My Life Pt. 03'

by ShyTammy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
thongpantythongpantyover 7 years ago

Loved all three parts,

Hope things go well for you,

can't wait to read more.

bayouxbayouxover 7 years ago
May all your experiences be good ones.

I am so glad things worked out for you in the different areas of your life and hope they continue to do so.

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the well wishes Bayoux and Thongpanty, you are so sweet!

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 7 years ago
Excellent!

This applies to all three parts of your story. I thoroughly enjoyed both the history and the sexual parts and look forward to more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ive read all your stories and there all great worthy of 5 stars which I rated im not gay or have any interest in men but i do love a well written story and your life ones all three (i read all 3 from start to finish) is cool my favorite so far👍hope you live the rest of your life to the max.

stalin51244stalin51244over 7 years ago

Sorry i put "is cool" but its "are cool" just fixing my grammer and also registered

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
trans

your story is good i wish i could have met you i would have loved to make love to you

Will

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Stalin so much for your beautiful feedback. I'm glad you liked the story!

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Will

I'm glad you liked my story Will, I am sure our lovemaking would have been fantastic! You're so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved reading

Hi Tammy. I discovered your story arc when you posted chapter 5 (very hot btw). After reading chapter 5 I started on chapter 1. Thanks for sharing! It has been an enjoyable read and certainly spiced with some very erotic moments. I look forward to reading more of your work.

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

HiddenKelly, thank you so much for the feedback. It makes me so happy to know you have enjoyed my story. I definitely plan on continuing to write because of feedback like this!

Kisses,

Tammy

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69over 7 years ago
You are one awesome young lady

And that is the truth as I see it from your honesty in these stories. And as a much older pansexual man, I would say it would be an ho our to have you as my daughter as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Felt The Need to Comment.

Alright, quick confessions first: I should not be reading this, it is 3:00AM, and this is my comment cherry getting popped.

But I don't really care. This story is just bloody amazing. I haven't even gone through all of Part 3 and I already felt the need to comment. I've been going through rough times lately, particularly with health and social life, and reading this has brought a vicarious happiness to me I just cannot seem to explain. It's maybe because of the fact that you are daring the world head on, or maybe because this story has something many other pieces of erotica don't. Love. Romance. And self discovery.

I adore it. Thank you for sharing this with the world, and I'll finish reading this after I sleep.

Saludos desde México, eres una mujer increible!

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years agoAuthor
Gracias

Anonymous,

Gracias para tus commentarios! OK so my Spanish isn't great, but I am really happy to hear that my story touched your heart. I am sorry that you are going through a difficult time but I am very moved that my stories helped you in some small way. If you would like to contact me directly please do through the feedback link or at tammygrl_1981@yahoo.com, I'd love to hear more about you and what you liked in my stories.

Besos,

Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok, ya acabe.

Done with Third Part, first thing after waking up.

I appreciate the offer, might actually hit you up or not, depending on my shyness. Again, really have to praise you for everything you're putting out there. And the whole casual attitude when talking about these experiences makes everything feel so grounded in reality.

I cannot stop singing praises, I'll stop now.

BTW, call me Luke. I might comment on other parts, who the fuck knows.

Besos y Abrazos,

Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
straight

Im a straight guy but i thibk all guys hve watched porn with trans at some point and got off . Your story was outstanding to read. I got hot,horny and even got a good tear going when yoir friends supported you .

Just be you i always tell people

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Straight

Thank you soo much for the feedback. I love that you got all hot and horny reading my work. I do so love to get people excited! I am also so happy that my story touched your heart as well. Thank you again!

Kisses,

Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you

ajignatsajignatsover 6 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story.

I’m a guy that is curious about all kinds of people.

I do watch Trans porn and I sometimes will stare at how gorgeous these women are

and would dream of having a couple of them having me for there boy toy.

Your story is incredibly written and it it heart felt for me and hopefully

for anyone else who reads it, plus the way you describe yourself

after the changes you must be incredibly hot.

I got really happy the way your friends got when you told them and how supportive they were and the three of you had the relationship that you described fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trans are awesome

I enjoyed your stories i would love to see a transgender female i enjoy shemales i would love to go out with one i would suck your cock all you want

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeefover 3 years ago
Good Literature

The degree to which this series is autobiographical is immaterial. This is LITerotica. For one, I am here for the literature. From that point of view, these stories are extremely well-written. The masterbation scene in Chapter 2 and the description of the first time with Mr. Morgan in Chapter 3 are possibly the best porn I've ever read or seen, and I've been into this for nearly 50 years. The Mr. Morgan scene allows me understand what sex must feel like for a woman in transition. What matters most is I care about the main character, a lot.

I intend to read all of your stuff. My own writing seems like male fantasies and sexploitation compared to yours. Well done, keep it up. (I mean the writing.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful!

I have always dressed in some manner or another, I am 68 years old now and just love reading your stories, thank you

LannaLaceLannaLacealmost 2 years ago

Sweet ! I like that you were able to come out to your friends with such a loving, caring result...and that your life was able to continue to transition even beyond Mr Moran. I guess I expected that eventually..but not this soon in the epilogue. Again, very well written ...and having read many of the other responses here, you have done a great job of gaining well deserved respect as a writer. I look forward to reading more!!

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 months ago

Thanks to the love and guidance you got from your mom, you decided when you were just a child that you weren’t interested in seeking a sex change, and I for one applauded that choice. Your mom was just the greatest.

Little boy playing dress-up in female attire is as natural as a toddler’s curiosity to discover what yard soil taste like. Fortunately, The world is beginning to move past the stigma that has always been associated with crossdressing, and I’m sure that when it no longer exists, the result will be a much less violent world we all have to live in.

My comments comes several years after ‘My Life’ was originally posted and we’re now well pass the ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ era. Same sex marriages and couples are now becoming much more common place, so much so that SRS isn’t a forgone conclusion for trans individuals anymore. I have never understood how anyone could think that having their genitals surgically removed would somehow make them feel sexually more complete. To me that kind of seems like playing God IMO.

Your tale - which I’ve read once before - was thought provoking, and that’s exactly what I’m hoping to experience when I read a story. Thanks Tammy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love your stories. Not the abuse parts but I like your writing and your journey is fun and sexy. I grew up really shy. Was always quiet around girls. I like how you are gaining confidence with your sensual and sexual explorations. I do hope you have been able to drop the shy part of your name in daily life. I don’t see how anyone can view trans women as any but women. Guys can be so homophonic, (lol was auto corrected and must mean they don’t like the sounds homosexuals make lol) I mean most guys have thought about their dick and other dicks in the process. I am not attracted to masc guys at all but am extremely attracted to fem, smooth males and especially trans women. I think a good percentage of the jock bully types, find underlying attraction to the other jocks and are terrified they’ll be gay if admit it. Lol. Doesn’t excuse their behavior, I’m starting to ramble on now lol. TY and can’t wait to continue your stories. 😍😈🥰 ✌🏻❤️🎶😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyTammy@ShyTammy
462 Followers
Hello dear reader, It has been a while so i thought I would take some time an update my profile. I am a 36 year old trans woman. I transitioned when I was in my teens so I am very passable. I am also a massage therapist and an active sex worker (this is not an advertisement bt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES