My Life Was Just Beginning At Age 18 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
256 Followers

I just laughed and put the rubber on him and laid back on the bed, spread my legs and said "Come here and fuck this pussy till it cums baby!! I want it now!! Put it in this sopping wet pussy and fuck me silly!!"

He almost jumped between my legs, and I reached and grabbed his dick and guided it for him and he shoved it all the way in, in one thrust! Arrrgghhhh god that hurts so fucking good baby. Now slam it into me a few times, make me feel it's size!!!" He slammed it in pretty hard, and each time his pelvic bone smashed against my clit against my pelvic bone!

"How in the world can you not love to fuck if you get feelings like this?" I thought. Then I said "OK Greg, now just do it anyway you want to baby, just so you make us both cum!" I could feel it hitting my cervix! "I never thought anything could feel this good! I could do this all the time!! If I could stay sane!! Hehheh" I thought to myself.

I was wiggling my ass and humping against him and holding him by his shoulders, until I started feeling like I was floating upwards. "I knew it!!! I am going to faint and I am not going to feel this," I thought. But I was going to try! I yelled at Greg "Ok baby, It's cumming! You got to make me cum so hard I'll remember it forever! "

I raised my legs up and dug my heels into his hips and I reached and dug my fingers into his back and tried to pull his whole being inside me!!! I was having the most wonderful, out-of-this- world feelings!!! And we were slamming our pelvis' together as hard and as fast as we could. He grunted, "Oh my god, I'm cumming too baby!!" And he pushed both hands under my ass and was squeezing my cheeks as he fucked me so hard! "Damn, I can't believe fucking is this good!!!" I thought.

Then it hit!! Like blasting off into space!! I screamed in Greg's ear "I'm cumming OOHHHHH! Fuck me baby!!! Oh SO GOOOD!!! Uuummmmmmm oh yes baby!

And right in the middle of my orgasm, He shot his first spurt of hot cum inside me and arched up and froze with his cock buried all the way inside me! It made me get just a little more out of it, before mine was over. I know that if he hadn't been wearing that damned condom, I could have felt all his cum splashing inside me. I was going to have to figure out a way to get the pill.

We humped a little more and wiggled around and played a little bit. Then I felt his dick soften and finally just plopped out of me. He immediately checked the condom to be sure it hadn't broken. Good, we were safe!! He pulled it off and we just laid there for a few minutes. I actually think we dozed of for a few minutes. I finally opened my eyes and saw that it was dark already. I shook Greg and told him that it was time for him to go home. It was almost 10PM by then. He jumped up and went to the bathroom to clean himself up and then we kissed and he said "Honey, you were fantastic! Are you sure that you've never done that before?"

I said "Yep, my very first 'cock-in-pussy' orgasm, and you made it wonderful for me, Honey."

As Greg was leaving, I noticed that Eric's bedroom door was open and his light was on, so he must be home, which means he also saw me in bed with Greg.

After Greg pulled out of the driveway, I dashed back to Eric's bedroom. He was lying on his bed, TV on, Cock in hand and stroking it, and smiling as I entered his room. We didn't even speak, I jerked my clothes back off and jumped onto his bed. I straddled his hips and grabbed his big cock to guide it in.

Finally, as I looked into his eyes, I said "I know that I said real sex was out for us because it is so 'wrong' but Eric, I have to fuck you honey!! I love you so much!!! And you have taught me so much these past few months! I really want to fuck you Eric, and I want to be the best fuck you ever had or ever will have!" And I slowly sat down on his big cock till it was all the way buried inside me.

I rode his cock up and down a few times till it was feeling really good to both of us, then I said "Oh god, Eric, I hope you have a condom!" I raised up off him and he said "I sure do honey! I want to give you the best fucking you ever will have too."

He reached and got his pants and wallet and pulled out a condom and tore it open and put it on. Then I got right back on that ride!!! It felt so damned good to feel, first his big cock buried deep in my pussy, and second to feel that big cock and know it belonged to my loving brother! That made it twice as good!!!

I rode him a few minutes till it was getting really good and both of us were moving in jerks and Eric said, "Stop a minute and get off, I want to show you something else honey. Now get on your hands and knees, we are going to fuck 'doggie style' baby. And I know you are going to like this position too, cause you can change the angle that I am in you at, by raising or lowering your upper body. Try it when we get going again."

I got into position and he got up behind me and slid that big cock into me and "ooohh Eric, that's so good. Damn, I can feel it hitting everything inside me! And you're so right, I can change the angle and change what you hit inside!! Oh fuck me good Eric, you can have this pussy anytime you want it, just make me cum brother!!"

Before I knew it, I was in jerks and throes of the best orgasm I had ever had! And Eric was massaging one tit and pounding my pussy for all he was worth!! "Oh I don't want this to ever stop!!" I thought.

But of course it did. And then we were both exhausted. We didn't even get up to clean up, we just rolled over and Eric curled up around me and we slept!

End of Chapter 2

tinman69s
tinman69s
256 Followers
12