My Life with a Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's crazy!" Sarah yelled and turned to Michael, who was just looking at the ground in front of Agent smith. Not making any sort of move to defend himself he seemed to be in a trance. "Michael, Michael." Sarah reached up and rubbed his back and felt wet. The color of his shirt had been so dark she didn't notice the large pool of blood forming. "Oh my god, Agent Smith." She showed her her hand and the Agent's eyes went wide.

"PARAMEDIC, I NEED A PARAMEDIC NOW!." The two women began to pull the dragon to a bench and forced him to sit down.

"You're gonna be ok Michael you're gonna be fine." Sarah's tears began to flow again. Agent smith yelled for an EMT again and a man with a bag ran over and asked what was wrong.

"Gunshot wound to the back, possibly 2."

"I don't wanna leave." the whisper was barely audible but Sarah Heard it. "I don't wanna leave." Michael was repeating it like a prayer, like she was when she was praying for him.

"You're not going anywhere Michael, right Agent Smith? RIGHT!?" Smith looked at her as the EMT cut open Michael's shirt and began to wipe away the blood.

"No he's not going anywhere. Even the way the law is written, no judge would deport a hero, who got shot saving his host from being assaulted. I can spin this."

Sarah smiled and grabbed Michael's hand and squeezed. "You hear that Michael, you're not going anywhere. Everything is gonna be ok. We're gonna go home and I'm gonna make you whatever you want and you're gonna be ok." Her smile was wide but her eye's were still tearing as she was scared of what the Medic was doing.

"And there we are." The emt held out his hand and init were 2 flattened bullets. Smith and Sarah looked at him. "The bullets end in maybe an inch and a half, a lot of blood but no serious damage, guy's skin is tough, only reason he's alive. I'm gonna patch him up and he should be good to go."

12