All Comments on 'My Little Cousin'

by beniboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

That was really hot..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That was so hot, my cock is aching , just had to read it again and wank.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago

Except for a few instances of using present and past tenses mixed together (sometimes in the same sentence) this was a hot read.

I also would have liked to have had a bit better physical description of Victoria. About all we know is she has big tits and a bare pussy.

beniboybeniboyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Dark Storm

Thanks for that constructive feedback...will look to incorporate a better description into the 3rd chapter

RazordickRazordickabout 8 years ago
shit!

I cant wait for more! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very limited vocabulary and imagination!

After the first few paragraphs, you seem to have run out of synonyms as well as imagination. The sex seemed to be mostly a matter of trading highly-repetitive dirty talk and profanity. There's got to be more to it than that! And the bit with the Oriental girl at the end simply proves how superficial (and unloving) the two cousins are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The hot skin of her arse? Arses are always cold - it's the law.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a great story, but having read it, this reviewer would certainly like to have the back ground events of these characters given in more detail. In other words, a prequel would really be a good idea. There have been some complaints about grammar by the author, but 1) it is very difficult to edit one's own work and 2) the writing of this author continues to improve, as a later story Fun at Work (perhaps the author's finest so far) proves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeniboy@beniboy
164 Followers
I've been reading the stories on here for a few years and have finally got around to beginning to write my own. Any feedback is much appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES