My Little Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
160 Followers

Her tight little cunt muscles were rippling along my cock as she came again and again, alternately gripping and releasing my shaft as she bounced on my hard dick. Her fantastic tits were bouncing in my hands, as I tried to keep playing with her stiff nipples. Her fingers were flying on her clit as her moaning became incoherent, her rippling pussy muscles and constantly gushing juices indicating her continued orgasms. I could feel the muscles in her cunt contracting tightly on my shaft, milking the come from my balls. My cock throbbed inside her slick tunnel, a pulse of pleasure driving me deeper inside her slutty little cunt, as my imminent release approached.

I could feel the familiar ache in my balls, and throbbing of my cock indicating my pleasure release. As I felt the come boiling from my balls, I grabbed her by the hips, lifting her off my cock and pulling her slightly back onto my stomach. My slick cock was sticking up towards her stomach, resting against her smooth mound, as my come exploded from the tip. She realeased a surprised gasp as my come shot from my cock, splashing against the bottom of her big tits. I felt her hand on my cock, sliding on the slick shaft, as she grabbed me. My come sprayed from my cock again, spurting up on her stomach, and dripping down to her mound. She raised herself up and guided her hand, holding my spurting cock, back towards her pussy. I came forcefully again, my cock jerking in her hand as my come splashes against her wet pussy lips, before she slipped her hot cunt lips around my cock. I spurted again as my head enters her tight pussy, coming inside her hot walls. I was now deep in her slick cunt, her tight hot walls milking the come from my cock as I came like a fountain, painting her pussy walls with my hot sperm.

"Oh god Benj...come in your cousin!! Oh Benj...it feels so good!! Oh fuck yea Benj...come in my naughty little cunt!!" she moaned loudly as she played with her hot clit, "Oh god...oh fuck...my cousin is fucking me!! Oh fuck...my cousin is coming inside me!! Oh god I'm a naughty little slut...oh fuck...I'm coming!! Oh Benj I'm coming again...fill your cousin's slutty tight little pussy with your come!! Fuuuccckk!!"

After another gush of her juices, this time mixed with some of my own come, she finally collapsed back against me, spent. My cock stayed like a rock in her hot pussy, as she licked her own pussy juices off her fingers. She then ran her finger through the come that I had sprayed onto her stomach, before tasting that also.

"Mmmm...oh fuck Benj. I have never ever come like that before!! Your cock is amazing...you are amazing...fuck that was soooo great!! I don't think I've ever been wetter! I love the taste of your come Benj...and my pussy of course!" She giggled, as she leaned back against me, both of us catching our breath from our hot sex session.

"God Vic I know...I felt like I was coming like a fire hose!! So fucking sexy when you slid me back inside you." I replied.

"Mmmmm that's only 'cause I wanted your hot come inside me!" Turning her head she kissed me, "I've always imagined you exploding in my hot little pussy...when I finger myself that's what makes me come harder than anything!! I'm so..."

Vic was suddenly cut off - a light knock on the passenger window interrupted her. She looked at me in fear, grabbing some clothes off the floor to cover herself, while sliding off my cock. The knock came again. Fearing the worst, I buzzed the window down, half expecting to find a policeman at the door.

What I was not expecting was a slim, gorgeous, asian girl. Her face was extremely pretty, framed by jet black hair, and she was smiling shyly. It was raining outside, which must have started without our knowledge, and the light misty rain had wet her hair, and her face was shining as the light shone off the light sheen of water on her.

Glancing down, I was even more surprised to see that she had an amazing rack. Her breasts swelled under her tight tank top, the light green material saturated from the rain clung to her every curve. Surprisingly, she was braless, and her stiff nipples were clearly visible through her top.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help myself." The girl even spoke shyly, with quiet, breathy words. "That was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen - I couldn't help but watch from outside the car. I hope you don't mind?" Her almond shaped eyes, flicked between my own eyes and Vic's eyes, searching for the answer she wanted.

As you were still shocked and trying to cover yourself, I managed to stammer out, "N-no that's f-fine." My eyes were fixated on her left hand, idly brushing softly against her wet, stiff nipple.

"Before I lose my courage, I just have to say that I just had an amazing orgasm watching you two!! I squirted all over my panties watching you ride his cock!" The girl said, locking eyes with Vic as she directed her last comment at her. "I was wondering if you guys would like to get together another time with me?"

Her shock seemingly over after the girl had looked at her, Vic flicked her eyes down her body to her breasts, and smiled slightly, "We would love to! By the way I'm Vic, and this is Ben."

"I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you both, although its not quite a normal meeting. Anyway," She reached down behind her and pulled out a pen and a small notebook. My cock had started hardening again, as I thought about getting this sexy minx naked, "Here is my number - I hope you guys want to get together soon." Her eyes flicked briefly down to my stiffening cock, still glistening with our combined juices.

She turned to leave, picking up her bag on the floor. I saw that she was wearing a short-ish pleated skirt that showed off her amazing legs.

"Ashley!" I turned in surprise as Vic beckoned her closer, shifting herself across me to the window. As she got to the window, she gently grabbed Ashley's face, pulling her into a light kiss - their lips brushing together. She dropped her clothes, leaving her exposed again, but she didn't care as her hand caressed Ashley's large breast. Ashley gasped softly, pulling away shyly from the kiss and caress.

"I can't wait to taste your wet pussy Ashley!" she said, smiling naughtily at her. She smiled shyly back, then glanced quicly around. She reached under her skirt, tugging her panties down her legs. She grabbed them, before passing them across to Vic. She then quickly grabbed her bag and disappeared off into the dark.

"Oh my god Ben...what the fuck!?! That was so random...but sooooo hot!! She was fucking sexy...we are going to meet up with her aren't we?" She said.

"Well I can see that you are keen, and I definitely am - so yes!" I said.

She giggled. "Good - coz she wasn't lying about squirting all over her panties. These are soaked!! They smell so good though - I bet she has a tight little wet pussy!"

I felt the panties - she were right - they were soaked!!

"Text her tonight Benj...I want to know when we are seeing her again so I can think all about it!! I want to see you split her wet pussy open with her cock, then taste her juices off her cock!! Oh fuck Ben we need to see her soon...I'm so horny thinking about it already!! I just want to feel her squirt on my face...I want to drink her come and yours!!"

As I was about to reply, we heard some voices nearby. Realising our position, we scrambled to get into our clothes, before leaving the car park.

To be continued...

beniboy
beniboy
160 Followers
12