My Little Porn Stars Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is how you suck a nigger cock folks. A sexy white wife with her little wedding ringed hand and fingers that don't even wrap around his cock. It just doesn't get any better than this. How about it daddy?"

"I love it baby doll. Your mom is a hot little slut."

Deena stopped long enough to squat down a little further and had Todd move his butt further to the edge of the bench so his balls were hanging over the edge. She bend down and flicked her pieced tongue around his huge saggy ball bag. She gently sucked one ball at a time into her mouth and massaged them orally. He moaned and groaned as she mouthed his enormous testicles. She reached up with her wedded hand and continued to stroke his length while she mouth fucked and slurped his big balls. Tess backed up my way so has not to miss any action and indicated she wanted to hand the camera off to me.

"Now my daddy is going to do some filming while his wife and daughter share Todd's big nigger cock. Here you go daddy, don't miss anything." (Giggling as she handed it to me)

I got up and stepped closer as Tess made her way to them. She knelt down next to Todd and engaged him in a deep French kiss with a ton of tongue action. His hands immediately went to her tiny little A-cup boobs as he mauled them right through her bikini tip. She put her tiny hand on top of Deena's as their fingers intertwined. They jerked Todd off jointly with their combined actions. Todd had his big dark tongue deep inside my tiny daughter's mouth as she willing accepted and reciprocated his tongue fucking. After a couple minutes, Tess got down on the floor next to Deena between Todd's spread legs. She looked at the camera.

"Now my mommy and me are gonna double suck my black boyfriend's big cock."

And that they did. The both leaned in and took turns licking up and down his shaft and then wrapping their lips around his knob and sucking him off. The also took turns massaging his now aching ball bag as he was getting closer to the point of no return. I maneuvered around to catch the action for various angles. And helped Todd along with some encouragement of my own.

"Hey Todd, why don't you pull those bikini tops aside so we can see their sexy boobs."

He did just that and the look of excitement on his eyes increased tenfold. Deena's pierced nipples were on proud display as they hardened with her increased arousal. The contrast between their tan skin and the white boobs was insanely sexy. The additional contrast between those milky white boobs and his dark skin was exponentially hot and sexy. At one point, Tess was down low sucking and licking his balls while Deena was bobbing up and down his pole. I had moment where I was dying to pull my pud and shoot my load, but I knew to hold off until time was right. But the sight of the 21 year old black boy getting his enormous cock and balls ravaged by my wife and daughter was almost too much to handle. Most men in this world are not cut out for this. God has blessed me with a dirty mind and lots of patience.

There was a shit ton of mmmmmm's and moans and groans and ahhhhhhh's. It was obvious that the 3 of them were greatly enjoying the activity. Their mouths on his black cock and his dark hands on their white bodies was making for some seriously erotic footage. It was only a matter of a few more minutes until Todd knew the time was approaching.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

"Facial, give us a double facial so we can lick it up."

Todd stood up and aimed his cock down towards their side by side faces as he proceeded to jerk his twitching cock for the last 10 seconds or so. His ball sack had tightened up and his stomach muscles hardened as he uncorked a pro-sized portion of thick sticky ball juice all over my wife and daughter's faces. He shot 5 or 6 blasts that coated their faces and hair and squirted into their open and waiting mouths. Combined with the built up sweat, cum strings were coating both girl's faces as it dribbled down their necks to their chests. Neither of them had really done any significant lesbian stuff in the past, but I knew this was the time to initiate a new level of nastiness.

"Hey girls, why don't you 2 kiss and swap some cum around. Then lick it off each others body. I think we need to see some serious nasty here."

Without any hesitation at all, my wife and daughter began to kiss with open tongue action as the gooey sperm was swapped from mouth to mouth.

"Don't swallow it ladies, I wanna see it sticking in your braces. Show me what true sluts you really are."

They did. The swapped and kissed and sucked the cum from each others faces and necks and chests and boobs. I had a tough time containing my own cum shot as the footage was surreally hot. For the final part, my 46 year old wife and 20 year old daughter turned toward the camera and showed off their shiny silver braces just loaded in sticky stringy semen. Their tanned bodies were so fuckin slutty hot all covered glistening sweat and the remnants of Todd's cum, that I almost passed out. I knew that I needed a moment to recoup as I figured they did too.

"How about it folks? Pretty slutty or what? What's better than 2 little white slut muffins sucking a big black cock and getting coated in jizz? But they are not done yet, stay tuned for more while we take a quick break."

I set the camera down and poured another round of frozen rum drinks. They didn't even bother covering up as their boobs and cock were still exposed. The 3 of them hopped up on the sunpad and wolfed down the frozen drinks without a word. I noticed that Todd was still hard which coincided with my own still stiff member. No doubt the action was just heating up as they caught their breath and took a moment to process what just happened. Todd was the 1st to speak.

"God Deena, that sure was crazy. I can't believe you did that. And then when Tess stepped in... well... holy shit."

"We told you Todd, we are into some wild stuff. But we still have a long way to go and we'll make good use of that cock of yours. Hopefully you can keep up."

We all laughed and things just got started back up on their own. I quickly started filming again as Todd was laying in the middle with Tess and Deena on either side. He lay on his back with both girls on either side and leaning over to engage him in a very heated 3 way kiss. Their hands roamed all over his smooth dark skin and fondled his erection slowly. Again, I was in wonderment of the contrast of their skin colors under the bright sunny sky.

"Dear, why don't you let Todd taste your coochie? You know how much I love it, so I bet he would to."

Deena has a great tasting pussy and her naturally smooth snatch is meant to feast on. She maneuvered around and removed her bikini bottoms revealing the snow white skin that is normally hidden behind the summer material. She stood up and straddled his head and then squatted down as if she were trying to sit on the toilet but without touching. Todd gasped as Deena's succulent mom pussy was presented for him to lick. He stuck out his tongue and dragged up and down her pussy slit as she threw her head back in ecstasy. She wiggled and jiggled her tiny hips in unison with his tongue, attempting to get the maximum feelings out of it. I got the camera down low and in tight and caught the action as his tongue slid along her smooth outer pussy meat.

"Tess, why don't you go kiss your mom and play with those cute little boobs of hers."

Tess jockeyed around so she was kneeling next to Deena and they began to kiss. Again, this was the 1st true lesbian experience for them together and it was hot. In the past all they did was some light touching, so seeing how comfortable they were doing this in front of the camera, was icing on the cake. After a couple minutes of Deena's leg muscles holding herself in a squatted position, she plopped down on her knees, straddling Todd's head with her pussy mashed down smothering his face. She instantly began to grind her pussy on his face while getting herself off. All he had to do was try not to suffocate.

Tess took the advantage of his available cock which was still erect even after his earlier double blow job. She slid her bikini bottoms aside and straddle his hips. She slid her young pussy along his dark shaft as she prepped them both for a fucking. She grinded her pussy up and down his rigid shaft spreading her slick pussy juice around. After a couple minutes of teasing him, she lifted her hips and guided his large black pole into her tight naturally bald snatch.

She bounced up and down a couple times and was quickly impaled balls deep in just few short thrusts. I was amazed at how quickly her pussy must have adapted to his big cock, because she began to bounce up and down in a vigorous rhythm. She threw her head back as she rode him like a rodeo rider. His hands quickly went to her tiny waist as she assisted her with her riding.

My wife continued to grind her pussy all over Todd's willing and eager face. Her own face was contorted in a look of pure ecstasy as his tongue must have been buried deep in her 46 year old pussy. My wife rode his face like a bitch in heat. I'm sure you think I'm a bad guy for referring to my wife as a bitch or a slut, but you have to remember what is happening here. My wife is straddling the face of a 21 year black kid, while I watch and while her own 20 year old daughter is riding the kid's cock for all she is worth. That's some pretty fucked up shit.

Anyhow, the girls put on a riding display as I saw my wife nearing an orgasm. Her breathing became irregular and her tummy muscles began to spasm. Tremors racked her body as her hips bucked wildly on Todd's face. She finally screeched.

"Awwww... fuckkkk... I'm cummmmmmmigg... fuckkkkk... "

She lost her breath and her rhythm as the convulsions ripped through her pussy. By then, Todd had put one hand on her hip and was pulling her pussy down his face as tight as possible. She finally rolled of him and collapsed in a heap of satisfaction. It was pretty hot seeing my wife being filmed while giving herself an orgasm from riding Todd's face. My cock was aching for action, but I knew my turn would occur in due time. Meanwhile Todd was turning his focus to my daughter who was still riding his cock with substantial effort. She suddenly stopped.

"Todd, it's time for you to fuck my mom. Get over here mommy and let Todd stick that big nigger cock in you."

Deena wasted no time at all in crawling back into the action. Todd hopped down from the sun pad so he was standing on the floor. The sun pad was the same height as a kitchen table and was built with this particular position in mind. Deena lay on her back with her ass right at the edge of the pad and her legs spread wide and knees pulled back. Her pussy was right at the perfect height for Todd to just step right in and fuck her.

He leaned over and gave her smooth meaty vulva a nice little licking and she immediately began to squirm as her pussy must have still been extremely sensitive. It only lasted a few seconds before he stood back up and approached her with his enormous cock in hand ready for action. Tess had grabbed a bottle of sex lube from her bag and squirted a couple drops on Deena's mound, allowing it to drip down her slit, prepping her pussy for major penetration. Todd used his cock like a paint brush and spread the lube around while teasing her unmercifully. He slowly dragged his bulbous knob up and down her juicy slit while she writhed in anticipation.

I got good footage of her wiggling her hips and trying to get her pelvis closer to the edge in an attempt to get his cock inside her. But she failed and the frustration showed on her face as she sighed deeply from defeat. Todd continued his devilish scheme of sliding his cock around her outer meat, which just made her want it more. Finally, she had enough and barked at him.

"Enough already. Put that cock in me and fuck me."

Todd gripped her tiny hips while Deena looked on in anticipation. He gripped his shaft and put his knob right at the entrance to her slick but tight pussy slit. He applied pressure while she still tried to push forward with her pelvis. No doubt it would be a snug fit due to the tightness of my wife's 46 year old snatch. Tess reached in and used her hand to guide his cock in for the final approach. Deena had been biting her bottom lip while waiting patiently for him to enter her. When his smooth dark helmet finally popped inside her pussy, she gasped in response.

"Awwwww... godddddddd... yesss... "

He grabbed both her tiny hips with his big dark hands and slowly began to slide his cock and out giving her cunt a chance to accommodate his size. She looked down and never blinked as his thick veiny shaft disappeared into her pussy, an inch at a time. Her eyes were wide with delight and her breathing came in gasps each time he reached a new depth.

"God... that... thing... is... huge. It feels like I'm gonna burst."

"Jeezy mom, he's only ½ way so far."

I stayed in motion trying to get as much footage from as many angles as possible in order to capture the pure nastiness of this big black cock invading my wife's married pussy. The pussy that I married, till death do us part, for my use only, is now being infiltrated by a 21 year old black kid and his monster sized cock. My heart raced at the sight of it. Seeing the skin contrast between the 2 of them and the relaxed chemistry was very stimulating. I just wanted to jerk off right there and cover her in my own dose of cum. But my job was to record the action for the website.

I was at an angle in which I had a good view of Tess as she watched the action up close. She looked right at the camera and smiled while her tiny hand was busy stuffing her boyfriend's cock into her mom's pussy.

"Pretty slutty isn't she folks. My mom has turned into a little black cock lovin slut and she is fuckin hot."

After a few more moments, Todd was balls deep in my wife and he left the majority of his length deep within while he picked up the pace a little. His fingers dug deep into the flesh on her hips and she threw her head back and thrashed about as she deep dicked her. Tess was wide eyed as she watched his big cock glide easily in and out of her mother's well filled cunt. Todd switched it up and gave her a dozen or so full length thrusts in which is cock almost came all the way out. Each time he was on the verge of removal, Deena pushed her pelvis forward in an attempt to maintain the penetration. She wanted this bad and she was doing everything in her power to get it.

Todd had already cum once, so I figured he would have some pretty good staying power. He picked up the pace again as she savagely fucked the shit out of Deena as she lay helplessly and limply on the sun pad. They both had worked up a good sweat as things played out. Deena became vocal with her desires.

"God yes... fuck me Todd. Gimme that big black cock boy. Show our viewers how you young black boys fuck white moms. Give it to me."

He put it into over drive for another minute until he suddenly stopped. I heard him whisper to Tess and only made out the word "69". Tess and Deena rolled around so that they were in a "69" with Deena on top. Todd hopped up on the sun pad and knelt down behind my wife doggy style. His cock was hanging down, yet still hard and Tess took his throbbing dark knob into her mouth. She sucked it as if she were trying to suck a milkshake through a straw.

"Awwwww fuck baby girl... you suck cock soooooo good. Get it ready to put it back in your mom's cunt."

Tess sucked happily sucked him hard and loudly with lots of slurping and sucking sounds. After a moment, she took his cock from her mouth and lined him back up with Deena's already broken in pussy. His knob pushed past her slit quite easily as her cunt swallowed his thick black meat stick. His full length was buried in Deena's cunt in just 3 strokes. He started to fuck her pretty hard which make her cute tiny body rock back and forth. Her face was down in Tess's creamy snatch, but she did not have the focus to be able to lick her out. However, Tess was doing a good job of intensifying the feeling for both Todd and Deena.

While Todd rammed his cock in and out of Deena's cunt, Tess alternating licking her clit and up and down Todd's shaft as it slid in and out. At one point, she even began sucking loudly on his huge balls. As always, I was in constant motion filming the action from different perspectives. Todd was doing great and Deena was loving it.

"Yeah boy, that's it, fuck my married white pussy with that big black cock. Make sure you get this honey. I want everybody on the internet to see what a black cock slut your wife is."

"No problem baby. I'm getting some great stuff. His big cock in your tiny pussy is fuckin hot."

I could see that Todd appeared to be reaching the end. His body looked like it was gonna give out. His ball sack started to draw up tight as his breathing became deeper and quicker. He was sweating profusely which dripped onto Deena's sweaty little butt cheeks and mixed with her own sweat.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?"

"In my pussy, cum in my pussy."

"What? Are you sure? I'm not rubbered up or nothing."

"Cum in my pussy Todd. Fill my cunt with your seed honey."

"Ok, ok... here... you... go... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... ... fucckkkkkkkkkkkkk... yeahhhhhhh... "

Todd had a death hold on her curvy mom hips keeping his cock at maximum penetration while he came deep inside her still fertile pussy. He threw his head back as his body jerked 5 or 6 times, with each black of jizz filling my wife's tight fuck hole. Her cunt is so tight that there wasn't enough room for all his spunk and it began to squirt out of her pussy after the 3rd shot. Tess had her mouth open like a baby bird and was catching all the dripping sperm as fast as she could lick and suck it up. It was too much for her and her face quickly became coated in his thick pearly sticky man goo. After his body stopped spasming, he fell off to the side leaving the girls in a mess of sweat and semen covered skin. I zoomed in on Tess's jizz covered face and decided to get Deena to make a grand finale.

"Honey, why don't you crawl over here and clean your daughter up. Todd's cum is all over her face."

Deena never hesitated as she positioned herself next to Tess and looked at the camera with a dreamy satisfied look on her face as she licked the cum from our daughter's face. She made purring and cooing sounds of satisfaction a she opened her mouth and show the cum strings that were stretched between the silver braces on her teeth. This was too much for me to handle and I began to jerk off right then, while still holding the video camera.

It took less than a minute due to all the hyper-visual stimuli I have been subject to for the last hour. I shot my own generous load of cum all over my wife and daughter's face. They again made total sluts of themselves as they lapped up the cum from each other's tanned faces. Tess went one step further and whispered for Deena to lay back. She greedily licked and sucked all of Todd's jizz form Deena's wrecked pussy which leaked cum like Niagara Falls. Deena squirmed violently while Tess finished it off. When she was done, she laid down next to her mother and gave me her own dreamy satisfied look.

"Well folks, that's it for today. One white mom thoroughly fucked by my black boyfriend. And a very happy husband with empty balls too. There's enough cum for the whole neighborhood. So... see you next time. Thanks for watching the adventures of Grumpy's Girls."

Nobody spoke a word for quite a while. We all looked from one to the other as we savored our conquests. Each one of us has just experience something quite new and we are all now trying to process what just happened. Surprisingly, the rest of the afternoon went quite smoothly without any awkwardness. There was no talk of what just happened, but just nice relaxing conversation about a whole lot of nothing. My cock stayed hard for hours and Deena gave me a terrific hand job when we got to be that night.