My Little Porn Stars Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next 3 weeks, we make several more videos with various combinations of partners. Todd and I double teamed Deena, then we double teamed Tess. Then the girls and I had a 3-way and then Deena and I did a scene with just the 2 of us. After that was all done, Tess mentioned about getting Blair into the mix. That idea was very well received by all of us, since it was Blair's sexual exploits that created this ongoing progression of crazy sexual journeys. In the most recent film, we had a 5 way orgy.

We put 2 video cameras on tripods and I controlled them with a remote while I was busy in my grove. The grand finale was with me on my back, Deena riding my face and Blair riding my cock cowgirl style. Those 2 were deep in a French kiss with Todd who was kneeling next to them while Todd straddled Tess's face as she sucked his cock and balls. It was intense while it was happening and exponentially hot while we watched it the next day. Things were going quite well as we now had a dozen movies of either interracial, incest or teenybopper porn of our own making. We all felt like we had accomplished something big, even though it was just us who knew about it. But that wouldn't stay that way for long.

Stay tuned for more from my little porn stars...