All Comments on 'My Little Secret'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 7 years ago
Good story

Your story brought back memories of the first time I sucked a cock. I hope you write more along these lines. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're right - "first of many"

I remember giving my first blow job and knew that I would never be able to stop and I haven't. I never kept count; but, expect I'm close to 1,000 (sadly I only started when I was 35 or so, wish I had started sucking cock when I was a kid, I always wanted to). Nothing is more enjoyable than knowing your hungry, eager mouth has the power to turn a penis in to a cum-shooting cock and pleasing guys again and again.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
Great

Hot story. Brings back some hot memories.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Yes - first of many

It's like peanuts, you can't eat just one. Once you start, you can't stop sucking cock. My first was in a bath house, then a motel, then a car, and the list goes on and on, including in public, beside (not in) my car in a parking lot, on the balcony of an apartment building (shared by all tenants on that floor), in the bushes by the beach. I may not remember all their names; but, I assure you I never sucked a cock I didn't love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Memories

Brought back memories when I discovered panties and cocks even tho I am and was happily married.Thanks for sharing

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Go for it, I love it

I love guy/guy sex, it is very very hot. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful story. I felt like I was there. Can't wait to hear more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice short story

Many married guys indulge in m/m on the down low. It is fun and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot cock story

i wish i could meet a guy like that and we could suck each others cocks. i know i am bi but not sure how to approach the need to suck cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was erotic I wish it would happen to me

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
When ----

You want him to fuck you - so when he finally gets inside please write about it and tell us ! All the details man..........

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NICE

I am also bi, but do not get much chance to explore that side. I am glad that you have and should go for it. Please keep us all up dated.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Like you, after I gave my first blowjob I knew there would be many more to come. And yes, there have been many, many more in 30+ years and yes, I have loved each and every one of them. 14-15 years ago, I met someone and we have mutual oral at least once a week, we both enjoy it. I say he's the best, he says I am. It may seem unfair; but, he can't give me enough cum, so I'm constantly on the hunt for more cocks and cum. (That's "My Little Secret".) I'm addicted and can't get enough.

blowitblowitalmost 7 years ago
Oh how I wish............

I could meet a local man like this. I so very much want to become a cock sucker and a scenario such as this leading to an ongoing secret relationship would be perfect. I'm very jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Now I understand jealousy!

A fantastic story and well written too. This could easily have been my own fantasy. How I wish it could come true.

X15X15about 6 years ago
Nice, Very Nice!

I really like your stories. Their well written, great grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I think what appeals to me is that I wear panties too, all the time. I have had a panty fetish all my life but started wearing full time about eight years ago. Now my wife buys panties for me that she wants to see me in. I’m not gay, but I am bi for certain. I probably have over fifty pairs in my collection.

I rated your story five 🌟s. It makes me wish we were friends with benefits...

X15

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great telling of a hot encounter!

I'm bi too and love a nice cock in my mouth no and then. Recently came out to my wife and she approves. Need a boy friend for a steady diet of friendly, safe cock! Hoping to meet someone like you, mature, fit and sane. Thanks for the read! Am reading all your stories. Wish I could give you a thank you blow job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

I love sex with married men. So much more exciting and such an emotional experience connection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

...very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I want a friend like that, I just wish though that my wife would be ok with me sucking cock when the desire hit, I don't like the idea of sneaking around behind her back, but on the other hand, her sex drive has dropped off the planet and I'm not going to get it from women in case I fall for another one OR they fall for me. I just want to have good ole oral sex again and I have always loved going down on my wife, it always brings me pleasure to please her so it is not a big leap to take that love of oral and make some other underserved married man happier as well , best of both worlds for both of married guys.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story. For many years 18 to 50’s I wore the panties for older guys to enjoy seeing feeling and sucking me. I was married all along and yes it was my secret for those years. I loved showing as it was so erotic but also dare I say providing a thrill of my body in panties to men who sought and desired even craved a panty covered cock. I never was fucked (strapon yes) and was not ready or to willing to kiss a guy but I did wonder about being fucked by the right man one day. But in any M4M sex it was me in panties never just nude or guys underwear. Now at my mid 60’s I still would like to share my dad bod or grandpa bod lol but I’d love to try sucking a panty covered cock. In shape HWP guy who wears beautiful sexy fem panties. Friends with benefits for sure. I had some great times through the years but feel maybe I left something on the table… You told that story so well. Thank You….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous