My Little Sister: Virgin to BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was only ...."

Ruth responded by leaping off the bed. "You were only?"

"Only having a feel of your knickers, knickers are very erotic you know.-- Anyway what is sauce for the Goose is sauce for the gander and look what you have done to me." I said pointing to my erection.

"A weak excuse brother dear, you have been near my knickers all my life! But if they are suddenly so stimulating then you should have them." She stroked her hands down her hips gave a little wriggle and half stepped out of her knickers.

I stared goggle-eyed, for the first time in my life I was looking at my naked sister and seeing not an annoying younger sister, but a young woman who was a sex object. I think in reality it was a frozen instant, but it appeared to be longer, a lot longer. I appraised her firm rounded breasts, her small button like nipples -- begging to be sucked. Her waist was not slim but neither had she any fat, her hips were wide, a legacy from our mother I recall. Her belly and abdomen were flat and firm, the lower part of her belly sporting a bush of bright red hair. Unlike Sarah Ruth was unshaven, interesting I could not recall having sex with a woman with an untrimmed bush. Her buttocks an apple like rounding, firm a result of horse riding as were her shapely leg muscles.

With her toe she hooked the knickers off the floor. A quick high kick and her knickers landed on me. Simultaneously affording me a perfect view of her untrammelled pussy. A pussy I would soon possess.

I held them in one hand. "Go on then," Ruth said, "have a sniff, smell my sex on them."

I could not take my eyes off her. My little sister, who until a couple of days ago I had considered sexless, standing at the foot of my bed, legs akimbo, punctuating her words by thrusting her pelvis forward.

Sarah's hand curled around my rampant cock. "Ruth put a pair of knickers on before James grabs you and you loose your cherry unceremoniously -- or is that what you want?"

"No I want to wait it will be far more fun." Ruth replied.

"Here you are." I said throwing the scrap of cloth back to her.

"Lie back and enjoy." Sarah said before she filled her mouth with my cock. Oh the ecstasy, the relief! I was not being made to wait, obviously Sarah's anticipation edict did not apply to me. There was movement at the foot of the bed. I could feel and sense Ruth moving up the bed parting my legs. Her breath on my scrotum. A moment later her mouth massaging my balls.

"Change", I heard Sarah say. Momentary fear -- was I to be left without the relief I had been expecting? Fears gone as a mouth again enveloped my throbbing cock. The technique had changed -- instantly I understood -- now it was Ruth, my little sister who was sucking my cock.

My eyes were shut, I lay back enjoying the sensation of the two women in my life serving my every need. I felt like an oriental potentate. As Ruth bobbed her head on my cock, I felt each time she too a little more in her mouth. I heard Sarah gently instructing her, "relax your jaw ..... a bit more .... remember you want this .... no don't gag keep it in ..."

I opened my eyes looked up at the mirror. Two women ministering to my needs. Sarah had her hand on Ruth's head, Ruth's hair laced through Sarah's fingers as she held Ruth down on my cock. 'My oh my,' My submissive little Sarah was becoming quite dominant. I placed my hands on top of Sarah's hands, she raised her head. "Two can play this game." I mouthed to her.

"Come on good girl fight the urge to gag -- James is really enjoying this." Sarah said to Ruth then mouthed t me, "Your welcome."

"Oh Ruth that is so good." Ruth responded pushing herself down on my cock.

"Don't fight relax." Sarah said to Ruth, "get the rhythm." She pulled Ruth's head up so my cock-head was between Ruth's lips. "Now breath out and take a deep breath then hold." As Ruth did this Sarah, her fingers laced through Ruth's hair, pushed her down on my cock. "Swallow, keep swallowing and you won't gag. Good Girl." Sarah cooed as she lifted Ruth's head. "Breath out! Deep breath in! Get the rhythm." Sarah repeated her mantra Pushing Ruth's head back down. "Swallow and you won't gag."

Sarah kept up her non-stop verbal instruction and physical encouragement, as Ruth's head bobbed up and down -- each time she went down more of my cock went down her throat. It ranked as one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

"When James comes just swallow, imagine it is cream."

When I come -- I was going to come any minute. I put my hands on Sarah's hands, together we held Ruth down as I shot my load into her mouth. By the movement of her tongue and jaw I sensed she was swallowing and little escaped from her mouth.

"Well done Ruth," I said.

"She is a good little cock sucker," Sarah said.

Ruth lifted her head to reveal a beaming smile. "Was I really good?"

"Very good for a first time." I assured her. "Did you enjoy doing it?"

"I wanted to please you. I thought I was going to throw up, you know when your cock was deep in my mouth at the back of my throat."

"That's gag-reflex sweetheart." Sarah said, "you just have to keep on you get used to it and the gag-reflex becomes desensitised."

"I swallowed and it got better, but then I couldn't breath."

"You must synchronise your breathing with the motion."

"Little sister," I said, "life is very unfair, I'd love to bring you off, but I think you have to wait until tomorrow night."

"I know it is the best option, but there is a big but. I'm off to my bed before we give way to temptation." She sprawled up the bed, consciously or accidentally pressing her body against mine. Her cum coated lips brushed mine. Then she wished Sarah good night their kiss seemed to last for far longer. Then she was up off the bed and with a wave and a skip, she wafted as lightly as a nymph to her own bed.

It was not until we heard Ruth's bedroom door click closed. Sarah looked at me, "What are you thinking."

"Wow," I responded, to be honest I was totally mind blown. Only a few days ago I had not had a sexual thought about Ruth. Which was unusual because usually every woman I met, from nineteen to ninety-nine, I would be evaluating their potential as a sex partner. Sarah knows this, she says window shopping is fine, but no more unless it is together.

"Is wow all you can say?"

"More or less, I mean so much has happened. Ruth suddenly gets interested in sex and not just sex but kinky sex with us,"

"I think she has been interested in sex for quite a while, we haven't noticed, but she has been watching porn on her lap-top for months."

"And the no boyfriend?" My eyebrows were shooting up, I couldn't control them.

"Obviously she fancied you."

"That makes sense I suppose." I said, I was still confused and wanted answers. "What about you?"

"What do you mean."

"Well you were acting like a regular dominatrix, holding Ruth by the hair forcing her down on my cock."

"I was trying to teach her so it would be good for you and enjoyable for her."

"I thought there was more to it than that. You have been taking charge, we'll do this, don't do that, we wait until Saturday."

"I'm not taking charge, I just want it to be good for all of us and very special for Ruth. I want her to remember the weekend she lost her cherry for all the right reasons -- surely you do too."

"Yes your right." I agreed, ashamed of my childish reaction.

"James even if I dominate someone else you will always be my Master. You can do whatever you want to me any time any place."

"I could take you up on that, maybe a good deep anal fisting."

"Yes master." Sarah said rolling onto her stomach and starting to get on all fours.

"Down my love," I said, "I'll take a rain-check on that, we need to save ourselves for tomorrow."

"OK but just remember my body is yours any time anyway."

"Get on you back my little cum slut." I said.

"Yes master."

I knelt between her legs I lifted her legs putting them on my shoulders this lifted her backside and made her open and vulnerable to me. For a long moment I surveyed her sex. The sex that I had created. Her large full labia gaped open to reveal her clitoris and her invitingly open vagina. Her anus although puckered was definitely relaxed and available.

Carefully I laid my cock into the furrow between her labia. She groaned and moaned with pleasure as I moved, sliding my cock back and forwards along that slick furrow in direct contact with her clitoris.

I pushed her legs hard so her knees were on the sheet beside her ears. I stopped sliding along the furrow and plunged my cock into her receptive hot, wet vagina. Thrusting in hard, in this position the tip of my cock was probing her uterus.

"Harder ..... Faster .... Oh fuck I'm going to cum ..." Sarah was saying her words spurring me on.

The idea suddenly entered my head. Could I do it or couldn't I? The only way to find out was to try.

"OH!" Sarah exclaimed.

I'd pulled out of her pussy, Sarah screeched in frustration. I aimed my cock and guided it. This was never going to be gentle, and it was not. Swiftly my cock opened her anus. No gentlemanly pause at her inner sphincter to let her relax. No nothing like that, with one forceful motion I was in full possession of her arse. Another few thrusts and the cum flowed from me filling her bowels.

As I was cumming, she convulsed as she too enjoyed an orgasm. "Oh my master as always it is so good. I didn't think you were going ta take my arse. But then you know it is the unexpected that makes sex with you so good." She smiled, kissed me a gentle almost platonic kiss a mere brushing of lips. "And so painful too."

"Are you complaining?" I asked in a mock serious voice.

"Oh no master, because I am your pain slut."

"Talking of Pain Sluts do you think Ruth will become one?"

Sarah laughed, "James sometimes you are amazingly naïve. She already is one -- she had an orgasm while we were forcing your cock down her throat."

"Really -- she never said. Not even when I said about wanting to finish her but."

I got off the bed I had to find out the truth, and finding the truth might be fun either Sarah or Ruth was being untruthful, one or the other should be punished.

Ruth was still awake when I turned on her light. "I'm sleepy James." She complained.

"I want the truth." I said.

"Truth -- what are you on about."

Did you have an orgasm tonight when you gave me a blow job."

"Is that all -- yes I came."

"Why didn't you say when I apologised?"

"I don't know."

"That is lying Ruth, lying by omission."

"OK sorry."

I sat on the edge of her bed. "Not good enough you are going to bend over my knee and have your arse smacked."

"That's not fair."

"Like I said earlier life is not fair."

"Do it or I will hold you down." Sarah stood in the doorway.

Reluctantly, with teenage tutting Ruth got out of bed and draped herself over my knees. I looked around for something to use. Sarah handed me her slipper -- a rubber soled flip-flop of the sort worn on the beach.

I pressed my left hand onto the small of Ruth's back and delivered the first blow. I heard a resounding THWAK! Ruth tensed obviously determined not to react

I took aim with the second blow, delivered slightly lower, THWAK! Ruth's legs twitched. The third blow was lower again another THWAK! Her buttocks had three glowing areas.

The fourth filled in the area between the first and second blows. Ruth's legs were moving violently. Sarah came over felt between Ruth's legs, "I thought so you have cum again haven't you."

I pushed my hand between Ruth's legs and felt the crotch of her knickers -- it was not damp, it was soaking wet. It almost felt as though she had pissed herself.

Ruth laughed. "Three times actually."

Three times! Sarah was right again, my little sister is a real pain slut.

"Well Ruth sex with you is going to be fun." Sarah said.

"I am gob-smacked Ruth you spring one surprise after another." I said.

"I take after you brother dear. And after tanning my arse you've got another hard-on." She was right, I guess it was pressing against her.

"Who's going to do something about it?"

"I think this time it is mine to ride." Sarah said .

Somehow we all ended up in our bed, myself in the middle, Sarah on my right where she always slept and Ruth on my left.

Sarah was proprietorial, "Ruth, this time it is me and James, you can lie and watch but please let me have him."

It was strange, my little sister watching and I assure you I could sense her gaze as she watched everything. I have to say my erection was magnificent, threesomes and incest were a real turn-on.

Sarah straddled me, guiding my cock into her pussy. Lifting herself up until only the tip of my cock-head was in contact with her nether lips -- lowering herself until our pubic bones met and the tip of my cock kissed her cervix. Soon I was ready to cum, holding back waiting for Sarah to reach the same point. We had been together so long that we instinctively knew one another's bodies and minds.

Three fast up down movements, I thought she was about to cum. She lifted herself, my cock was free. I felt her fingers guiding my cock. As she sank down very quickly Sarah gasped. "There my love. You have my arse."

"Another surprise." This was not an understatement on my part, usually despite my pleading and wheedling, Sarah would rarely agree to anal intercourse. She claimed it hurt too much. Now she was impaling herself with vigour, and she had only just been buggered. -- Usually if I'd buggered her so forcefully, thrusting into her without pauses, she would have protested.

"A pleasant one I hope."

"I have always been an arse man, and your arse is lovely." I replied lifting my hips so as to thrust into her.

Now we were both moving -- short fast frantic strokes more urgent as we drove towards another orgasm each of us aware of the other. Then it happened, we both came, bodies trembling.

"Does having it up your arse really make you cum?" Ruth asked.

"I told you shut-up this is me and James time." Sarah snapped at her.

"I was only ...."

"Shush little sister." I said. "You are fucking fantastic." I said to Sarah.

"I know and don't you forget it."

With a soft plop my softening cock fell from Sarah's arse. "God I love it when I feel full," Sarah said, "Now I'm ready to sleep."

"Yep I feel about right for sleep too." I agreed.

"What about me -- I'm still buzzing."

"Ruth get some sleep you won't get any tomorrow night," Sarah said in her big sister or mommy's voice.

I awoke on Saturday morning,sun streaming through the window -- the curtains had been drawn back. On the pillow I found a note. "Hi Sleepyhead, We have gone riding be back about noon. Love S & R xxxxxx" I looked at the clock, it read eleven thirty. They should be back at about noon, so it was time to have a shower then get dressed. I knew it was only a few hours and we would all be back in bed. The first thought of fisting Ruth's virgin pussy and my cock was rising to the occasion.

All afternoon the atmosphere in the house was one of rising tension. If Ruth laughed Sarah giggled, if Sarah laughed Ruth would giggle. At one point in the afternoon both of them disappeared into the bedroom. The look Sarah gave me, locked the door as securely as if she had barred the door.

Later we settled down with a bottle of wine, without saying the words we all knew the moment was fast approaching. To lower the tension we watched an old Romcom video, then followed on with a porn video, a vintage one with some story line. Then Sarah put on a German BDSM video. It was extreme, a woman bound and blindfolded swings in a sort of trapeze affair. Her legs open and head back. Her mouth opened she is deep throat gang-banged. When the first guy comes he passes her mouth to the next, he moves around her and commences fisting her violently. Whether she consents or not is an unknown, as she is bound and effectively gagged by the cock in her mouth.

The woman in the video was squealing as a man pounded his fist in her pussy, while another man was deepthroating her. I wish I was taking my little sister like that, as if she read my mind Sarah said to Ruth. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes please -- its all I have been thinking about."

I was proud of my little sister, so very proud. "Come on lets go to bed." I said getting up from the sofa. Ruth swigged down what was left of the second bottle of wine, before getting up. Unseen by Ruth or Sarah I took half a blue pill washed down with a swig of Coca-Cola, no alcohol for me!

"Come on big brother drag me to your lair and use me."

"You'll be used Ruth."

"Used and abused I hope." Ruth responded.

"Sweet Pea you're as bad as your brother."

The bedroom had been transformed, this is what Ruth and Sarah had done earlier. On the bed was an extra mattress, our customised sex mattress. This was a standard two inch thick foam rubber mattress topper, with three inch square strips of foam rubber stuck around the perimeter. Using this mattress allowed for spontaneous water-sports when the mood took us.

"I think tonight will be unpredictable so I have allowed for all eventualities." Sarah said as I scanned the bed, the mattress and the ties attached to the ring-bolts. "Ruth please don't undress, tonight we will undress you, but first James and I will strip," she turned to me. "Race you."

In seconds both of us were naked. Ruth had stood stock still while Sarah and I had flung our clothes off. I turned Ruth to face me very deliberately I unbuttoned her blouse. Sarah who was behind her pulled it off. I wrapped my arms round Ruth and fumbled for the catch of her bra, both laughed, I realised it had a front fastening and joined the laughter. Her jeans were easier to remove.

Ruth stepped away from me and swaying her hips -- bumping and grinding in a parody of a stripper she removed her panties. "Decision time Jay. Do you want me with my bush or do you want to shave me."

"Its no contest Sis lets keep the flaming bush." I replied.

"Flaming bush?"

"The colour Sis, both of us our hair is like a flame."

"I never thought of that -- I like it. Now I am ready take me whenever you want how you want." Ruth said enthusiastically jumping onto the bed. Could Sarah and I keep up with this enthusiasm? Was the passing thought I had before Sarah and I were also on the bed.

A group snog and cuddle seemed to be the appropriate way to commence. Then as if by a predetermined plan. Ruth and Sarah continued kissing one another, while I with a tube of lube in one hand moved down the bed.

The slightest touch from me and Ruth spread her legs.

I like looking at a woman's pussy. I guess over the years, I have become something of a connoisseur of pudenda, I have never seen two alike, each has its individual characteristics. Pussies also change with use. From being fisted very regularly, not only does Sarah's pussy have a noticeable gape and is quite slack both of which is to be expected, But also her labia appear to have enlarged. Ruth had quite well developed firm labia, however what attracted my attention was her clitoris, I was goggle eyed! I had never seen one like it, not in real life, not even even in porn pictures. It is massive -- about two to two and a half inches maybe a little more protruded from between her pussy lips, it looks like a small dick.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "Sis you've got a clit like a dick."

"I told you he'd like it," I heard Sarah say to Ruth.

I would have said, she never told me, but by then I had parted her pussy lips and my mouth was full. I was fully engaged sucking and licking Ruth's Amazonian clitoris. Ruth groaned, I heard her emit a muffled, "Oh yes."

"Please ..... " Ruth said when I stopped licking. Sarah, who knew what I was doing shushed her.