My Little Sister: Virgin to BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using two fingers to keep her labia parted, I squirted copious quantities of lube into her gash. I inserted fingers into her vagina. Oh joy of joys! - It really felt as though it was totally untouched. In all honesty I had thought my fantasy of fisting a virgin was just that -- a dream which was impossible to achieve.

I knelt between her legs so both my hands were free. With my right hand I gently grasped her clit between my forefinger and thumb and frigged her. Meanwhile I finger fucked her, introducing a second finger.

It was when I thrust in a third finger that Ruth cried out. I saw a thin smear of blood mixed with the glistening lube on my fingers. "Goodbye hymen." I said continuing to finger fuck Ruth. "Did you feel that?" I asked.

"I felt something. It stung for a moment."

"He just popped your cherry Sweet Pea -- you are not a virgin any more!"

"Oh! Is that it - I thought it would be a bigger deal."

"Just keep on enjoying it."

"I'm not open, you're not fisting me yet are you?"

"No Ruth, don't be impatient. Enjoy what I am doing the pleasure and the pain."

Sarah changed position, straddling Ruth so she could lick her. We had pre-agreed this move. Continuing to finger fuck Ruth with three fingers, I watched as Sarah lowered her pussy lips to Ruth's tongue. I knew Ruth was in for a treat.

Relinquishing Ruth's clit I squirted more lube over my fingers and hand. Pausing the finger fucking I squirted more lube down her open vagina. Sarah grabbed Ruth's legs and raised them.

I shaped my hand into a four finger arrow-head, with my thumb folded into the palm. Although both my hand and Ruth's vulva were well lubricated my hand could not penetrate beyond my major knuckles.

Hurting my sister -- really hurting -- was not something I wanted to do. Then I recalled the German video and I knew I was lying to myself, I did want to hurt my little sister, see her writhing as I forced my fist deep into her. Catching Sarah's eye I shook my head. She shot me a look of exasperation, "Do it." She mouthed. Again I shook my head.

"Ruth do you want your brother right in or have you had enough?" Sarah said at the same time lifting herself.

"I want him right in."

"If that's what you want. Hold her Sarah."I said.

Sarah responded by grinding her crotch into Ruth's face. I pulled my fingers out until only the tips of my fingers were still in her pussy. With all my weight I punched my fist into her. But her pelvic girdle stubbornly resisted.

Sarah said do it again, as I punched in Sarah relinquished her hold on Ruth's leg and delivered a smart karate chop type blow to Ruth's mons. Everything happened simultaneously there was an audible crack as the notch of her pelvis disengaged; my hand was inside Ruth up to my wrist; I heard Ruth's scream, muffled by Sarah's pussy gag; Sarah yelped!

As always when she was really excited Sarah, a Madonna like smile of contentment on her face, squirted as she came. Then she was pissing into Ruth's mouth.

Time to let Ruth join in the fun. I had control of Ruth's body and it was time to demonstrate the fact. My fingers probed exploring her, her as yet undeveloped uterus, it felt rubbery, as yet it was unopened -- another little package to explore. Then I identified the bulge of her bladder, with two fingers I tickled and toyed, soon I was rewarded. Ruth began pissing too, hot pee arcing from her some wetting my arm. I bowed my head to taste her wine.

"Is this good?" Sarah asked lifting herself so Ruth could reply.

Ruth said, "I'm sorry I can't stop I'm peeing myself."

"Sweet Pea of course you can't stop. That's because James has control of you. Right now he is pressuring your bladder squeezing the piss out of you."

"I don't know what is happening I hurt I want to scream and I feel so great!"

"Sweet Pea you are so good," Sarah said to Ruth as she dismounted. " Although you did bite my pussy. Look James, see the teeth marks I am damaged." Guided by Sarah, Ruth brought her legs over so her ankles were beside her ears. Holding her head she kissed Ruth, "Look up in the mirror Sweet Pea you can see yourself."

Ruth was helpless, pinned to the mattress by my fist she looked like a pinned insect in a collection.

"Oh my god Jay you really are right in me."

I moved my arm, "right in you! You wanted fisted you are being fisted. How do you feel?"

"Hurting like hell. And cumming non-stop -- every pulse of pain is another orgasm."

"Hurting like me," Sarah said, she opened her legs, "look at my pussy." Sure enough along her labia were teeth marks -- darkening from red to a deep angry purple.

"Looks sore," I agreed.

"It is sore."

"Sorry," Ruth said.

"She nearly circumcises me and all she say is sorry! For your information Sweet Pea, female circumcision is illegal. But female cummission is fantastic!" Sarah replied with added stress on the first syllable of her invented word.

"The pain and the pleasure!"

"Our pain our Maser's pleasure." Sarah said.

"Are you complaining?"

"Oh no Master I would never complain." Sarah smiled as she spoke.

"I am happy to hear that slave or I would have been forced to whip you."

"Master if you wish to whip me I am yours." The glint in Sarah's eye and break in her voice betrayed her pain slut desires, so far tonight they had not been satisfied, except maybe by proxy.

"Later!" I said, "When I have finished with this little pain slut then it will be your turn."

"Thank you Master."

I looked at Ruth, who in my eyes, was still my little sister -- so small, so frail, so very vulnerable, so very open. I wanted her open. "Sarah get me the Speculum."

Sarah knew what was in my mind and handed me the "Coldlite" speculum, and its torch. One of the blades of this speculum is a standard stainless steel blade, the blade nearer the handle is made of a casting of thick translucent plastic -- to this can be attached a torch. When the torch is switched on the handle glows, obviously this illuminates the vagina giving a far superior internal view of a vagina, to that given with by a standard speculum.

Sarah applied lube to the speculum. Time was of the essence, if I was going to keep Ruth really open then I needed to get my hand out quickly and the speculum in place equally rapidly. From the rhythmic contractions squeezing my hand I could tell Ruth was locked in the throes of a never ending orgasmic cycle.

I looked at Ruth. "You know what sis? You are an absolute cum slut."

"Jay I've surprised myself, I thought once or twice would be nice -- three times would be fantastic. I have lost count it is more than ten -- I think more than twenty and I am still cumming."

"I am going to take my hand out, tell me to stop if it hurts."

"I'd tell you to stop all the time. I feel like you are splitting me in two. Every movement of your fist is ripping me apart."

"you should have said."

"No because each pulse of pain makes me cum more. Hurt me Jay, hurt me for as long as I am cumming."

I corkscrewed my hand back and forth as I eased it out of her. Once again the complication arose when my knuckles had to pass through her pelvic girdle. Even though the notch was disengaged, as were the other two junctions in that circle of bone, it still took an effort of twist an tug to get my hand free. As my hand came free Ruth screeched.

"Shush pain slut!" Sarah said displaying once again the sped with which she could switch from submissive to dominant. I the same dominant role, Sarah was ready and no sooner had I vacated Ruth's pussy than she firmly jammed the speculum in place.

I in turn quickly adjusted the speculum to its maximum opening, ensuring it was jammed securely in place -- only by closing it could it be removed. I fastened the torch into the handle. The speculum blade glowed and I could see Ruth's vagina pulsating. Ruth's cervix had a small but non the less inviting gape, interesting and worthy of investigation later.

"Sarah," I said, "now you can suck a dick sized clit."

Switching Sarah said, "Thank you Master." Submissively bowing her head to the task. Almost immediately Ruth was bucking her hips and crying out as she came. The apparent intensity of the orgasm demanded it was viewed. Without a word I seized Sarah's hair and lifted her from Ruth so that I could look into the illuminated orifice.

Fluids were flowing. The mouth of Ruth's cervix opened and closed. It appeared the cervix was distended seeking the entrance to the vagina. But that was only an impression.

I pushed Sarah back onto Ruth. "Go on suck the dick clit."

While Sarah slurped on Ruth's clitoris while Ruth screamed that she was either about to cum, was cumming, or had cum. I rooted about in our toys. What I wanted was a long thin vibrator, really it was designed for anal and we had rarely used it. I washed it and changed the battery. I grabbed the opportunity to take the other half of the blue pill, my erection had not subsided all evening and I did not want it flagging now..

I put my head beside Sarah and whispered in her ear, "If you want the last maidenhead now is the time to get ready."

Sarah continued her oral ministering until Ruth came, she then handed Ruth back to me. With my left hand I caressed Ruth's engorged clitoris. Unlike a dick, orgasms did not make it soften. "Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Oh more than I ever dreamed it could be. It is like I have died and gone to heaven. The only thing I dread is it will stop."

"Aren't you sore."

"Sore is not the word." Ruth responded. "I am in pain intense pain, like a red-hot poker has been pushed into me, but the pleasure is so intense I can put up with the pain no matter how bad,"

As Ruth spoke I was probing the entrance to her cervix with the slim vibrator, but no matter it moved away defying all attempts at invasion. "Try these!" Sarah seeing my predicament passed me pair of tweezers like plastic forceps. "Hold the blades closed. Get them in as deep as you can. Let go of the blades and they will open by themselves. Then get the vibe in if you want." Sarah said with authority that suggested at some time she had stretched a cervix -- I knew at some point I would have to ask her about this.

Sarah was correct, using the Forceps held closed, it was easy to insert them into the tiny slit that was the entrance. When I estimated a centimetre of the blades were in her, I slowly relaxed my grip and Ruth's cervix was open. Slowly I worked the mouth of her cervix over the slim vibrator. This caused her body to generate oily fluids that swirled around her cervix. The copious amounts of love fluid made it appear as though a tap had been turned on in Ruth's vagina.

Ruth was amazing, I had never had a first time fistee who submitted so willingly and so stoically. Sure she had cried out with pain but never pleaded with either of us to stop. By way of contrast Sarah had been an absolute wimp. Getting a fist completely inside Sarah had taken four sessions, tears, cajoling, pleading and even a degree of blackmail. And Sarah had not been a virgin!

When Sarah rejoined us on the bed she was wearing a strap-on. I was looking forward to seeing Sarah bugger Ruth, and the surprise Sarah was going to get.

Now Sarah was in an absolutely dominant mode. "Well Sweet Pea are you ready to turn over so I can take your final bit of virginity."

"Your going to put that up my arse?" Ruth asked pointing at the eight inch strap-on.

"You will enjoy every minute of it. Anal is great ask James."

Sarah was being somewhat economical with the truth,

Ruth was\s shocked. "Jay has she fucked you?"

"No she means I have buggered her." This was true, however Sarah did not enjoy being buggered, on as regular basis as I would have wished. To be honest it was about the only thing she truly disliked, so as I had this evening, I grabbed my chances.

"I am yours," Ruth said looking at me. "If you want me buggered then of course I will do it."

"Not only are you going to be buggered but I promise Sarah will make sure you enjoy every moment. Won't you Sarah?"

"Of course I will, I want my Sweet Pea to be coming back for more."

As we spoke Sarah and I worked together turning Ruth onto her stomach and edging her up onto all fours. "There you are Ruth, in the ideal position." I said. Sarah was busily applying lube to her anus, massaging it with a circular motion that would relax Ruth's sphincter muscles. Should I leave the speculum in place or remove it? I decided leaving the speculum could be a stretch too far! So I loosened the blades and removed it.

"I feel empty," Ruth said as I slid the speculum out of her.

"Don't worry Sweet Pea," Sarah said as she rested the head of her dildo against Ruth's tight little arse-hole.

"Ouch!" Ruth exclaimed, marking the moment Sarah thrust forward her hips. The head of the dildo was in.

"Now Sweet Pea I want you to relax. I don't want to hurt you." Sarah held Ruth's left hip with her left hand and her right arm was hooked around Ruth so she could toy with Ruth's mons and no doubt her clitoris too.

"I'll try but it hurts."

"I know. It gets better I promise."

I remained quiet observing both, my erection growing harder. Sarah was gentle and slowly ever so slowly she worked deeper into Ruth. I judged the moment had arrived. I lubricated my cock. Then I knelt on the bed behind Sarah.

"I might have guessed." Sarah said on feeling my cock brush against her butt.

"Would I miss the opportunity?" I replied.

"Make sure you use lube."

Sarah paused her thrusting as I entered her. Once in I wanted absolute control, so I grasped Ruth's hips so when I thrust into Sarah I also ensured Sarah thrust into Ruth. "It's like I am fucking the two women in my life at the same time!" I exclaimed.

"I feel like I am the filling of a sandwich!" Sarah said.

I had an idea. "Listen we are going to go for an earth shattering mutual cum."

"Oh yes!" said Sarah.

"So what we do is this as you get near to cumming, say so. We will pause, no movement until whoever has subsided a bit until we reach the point where all three of us feel on the edge. Then we go for it."

"I can do that." Sarah said, I knew she could often we had played the teasing game, withholding an orgasm.

"What about you Ruth?" I asked.

"I'll try but sometimes my orgasms explode out of nowhere."

"I'll call for you -- I think I can tell when you about to cum." Sarah said.

"Does nothing belong to me?"

"No Ruth we both belong to James our Master." Sarah's reply gladdened my heart, she may be a switch but not that great a switch!

We were all moving in gentle unison. "top!" Said Sarah, "Ruth is nearly there."

"I was about to say." Ruth sounded aggrieved.

"Shush little Sis and calm down."

I gauged it was time -- pulled my cock nearly out of Sarah before ramming it in again. "Again."

It was only another few strokes when Ruth said, "Wait."

We stopped, Sarah said, "Me to this time."

"Go for it." I ordered slamming into Sarah, I felt Sarah driving into Ruth. Ruth screamed, neither Sarah or I took any notice. I was cumming Jism jetting from my cock. Sarah is getting a good enema was one thought which fleetingly passed through my mind.

Ruth sank face down on the mattress still impaled by Sarah's strap-on, my softening cock plopped out of Sarah's arse-hole. This acted as a cue for Sarah to remove the dildo from Ruth.

"Oh my poor backside." Sarah said somewhat dramatically.

"I thought you said anal was good." Ruth said.

"It is but it still makes me sore. And it was the third time in twenty four hours, my arse-hole feels as tender as your pussy."

I would remember Sarah's reply. Next time she said no to buggery, I would remind her of her response.

"As lord Rochester said the cunny is for procreation while the back entrance is for recreation." I said.

"I might have known you would say that," said Sarah, turning to Ruth she said. "When that was written, in the seventeenth century, anal intercourse was the only real contraceptive, this is the twenty-first century next week we need to sort your contraception out, because until it is James is going to be in your mouth or in your arse-hole."

"Time to remove your strap-on." I said helpfully unclasping the waist strap. Sarah completed the removal -- the strap-on clattered noisily on the floor.

"Now Sis on your back and open your legs. Show us your magnificent clit."

"Jay please I feel embarrassed."

"Ruth you have nothing to be embarrassed about, has she Sarah."

"No I have always told her to be proud of her body. Men and women would worship it."

"Yes Sarah. It is time for you to worship Ruth's clit. Suck on it get it as hard as you can, meanwhile Ruth I want you to try not to cum, tell Sarah to stop when you are near."

Obediently Sarah dived between Ruth's legs and soon Ruth began whimpering as Sarah noisily slurped. The whole scene making my cock begin to harden and rise to the occasion without any physical stimulation.

"Stop Sarah."

"Oh wow!" Sarah had lifted her head to look at Ruth's clit. I could also see it. It appeared to me and I think to Sarah, that Ruth's clitoris was noticeably larger than it had been.

"Time for you to fuck Sarah." I said to Ruth. "Sarah get on your back legs up and open. Ruth kneel between her legs and work your clit inside Sarah's gaping pussy."

This positioning was easier said than done but eventually entrance was affected. Sarah wrapped her legs around Ruth's waist and grinding their pelvises together they fucked. Watching them got me so hard it hurt. The finale had to be fitting.

Both had experienced multiple orgasms the grinding had slowed. "OK," I said, "one final position."

"we are knackered." Sarah said.

"Indulge me."

"OK we will try."

"Head to tail scissors." I said.

Sarah knew the position, Sarah's head was at one end of the bed, Ruth's head at the other. Ruth lay on her right side and lifted her left leg. Ruth slid her right leg over Ruth's right. The two women slid together like open scissors until their pussies met. Pussy contact was like an electric switch had been thrown again both women were stimulating one another. I knelt on the bed and jerked myself off. Gobbets of sperm splattered over both Sarah and Ruth's pussies until I had no more and both had cum.

"I am exhausted!" I said.

"Ditto" Said Sarah

"Me too, but I am hurting, buzzing, exhausted and I love you both." Ruth said.

Working together we removed the mattress topper and wet sheets. Sarah took the sheets down to the washing machine, sex had ended and we were reverting to domesticity. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked Ruth.

"Oh yes it was great."

"I guess what I am asking is, did tonight meet you expectations?"

"I don't know what I expected, but I don't feel unsatisfied." Ruth replied.

Sarah returned carrying a tray, "Peppermint tea so we all sleep well."

As we drank the tea, we were silent. I suppose each thinking about what had happened. Sarah broke the silence. "Well Sweet Pea did you enjoy it."

"Yes I did. But I was thinking we can never do this again."

"Why ever not?" Sarah's voice was strident.

"We can't. It won't be the same. Jay wanted to fist a virgin -- well I won't ever be a virgin again, so he won't want to fist me."

"What a load of rubbish of course UI want to do it again with you." Seeing Sarah's look I quickly added. "With both of you."

Ruth burst into tears, Sarah put an arm around her.

I said, "I hope we carry on with a ménage a trios, although there has to be some new ground rules otherwise there will be problems. First off -- my name! I think it is right for both of you to call me Jay. I should have said that ages ago."

"Thank you," Sarah said adding softly, "Jay."

"Do we all sleep together?" Ruth asked.

"Yes I think so."