All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Ch. 02'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, please?

Excellent, loved waking up to find this today!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The beginning of a great story.

I loved this vampire game when it was new. Sadly on my newer operating system it wouln´t work anymore. Please tell more about this vampires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written

A well written story .

You have set up I think 8 characters . Now you need to flesh them out

Plot simple but complexities will develop.

Plz continue

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
5 stars again

Interesting and engaging.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

using characters from VTM bloodlines I see.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon re-using characters

Other than a minor cameo of Chunk far into the second part of this series, all characters are my own creation, set in the Vampire: the Requiem world.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Two chapters thus far, both tagged with romance, neither with anything resembling romance. This one did have an innocent woman getting murdered...so there's that. If you only used tags that applied to the chapter and not the whole story you would have room for ones like 'murder' and 'gore.' Those would certainly be more applicable than 'sex' and 'romance.'

Julias has made it clear why he chose Jack; because Jack is the kind of person who won't lose his mind upon discovering he's been turned. He's also, apparently, remorseless enough to hide the body of this poor woman he's killed and even decapitate her. But what hasn't been made clear, at all, is WHY Jack is this way; because this is not how a normal person would react in these situations. I mean, he cut off a woman's head so he could keep secret something he's only known about for...what, like three hours?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lol

Wasn't gonna comme t cause I've already reread this story a few times, but just figured I'd acknowledge this illwind dude who keeps commenting.

Not sure if they're just used to twilight and like.. twilight fanfic or and what I assume to be the case, it's a comedy act, like slapstick but on the Internet.

TWO CHAPTERS IN AND NO ONES IN LOVE YET?? cue the laugh track.

PornoclesPornoclesabout 2 years ago

Story is ok so far, I guess. Still early days.

I’d prefer not to have gone two chapters without a sex scene but that’s cause I usually read for the sex. I’ll read a good story with less sex though so we’ll see how it goes.

On that point I have to agree with illwind on the use of tags. I think you’re better served using tags appropriate to the specific chapter rather than the story as a whole.

But what really bugs me is that you went with Requiem instead of Masquerade as you jumping off point. I really hate how they dumbed down the clans for it. (I guess Deava are a Toreador/Brujah mashup? Who whole knows what a Mekhet is) And giving Ventrue the Animalism discipline. Gah!

But that’s not your fault.

skippersdadskippersdad8 months ago

I like the continuation of this story.

FseriesFseries6 months ago

Not sure if I like the double main character lines. Usually you identify with the MC and follow as them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No idea if the author will ever read this, but the term for a male widow is a widower. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2609 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES