All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Ch. 03'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hello!

Please feel free to comment, readers. I love knowing how you guys feel about both the story and my writing style.

Praise, critique, and suggestions are all welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
vampires and...

bestiality...not a mix I'd read before - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great chapter

Enjoyed this

Normally this would be-for me- too much sex and not enough plot

But the romance has intrigued the sex 😎djb

Watching for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this

I really enjoy your story. Unlike most story's that start off with the main character awakening some great power in the first two chapters and telegraphing where the story will go. This one has kept me guessing on where you'll take it next and eagerly anticipating every new chapter.

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

beasty sex? did i miss that who was fucking a cat? I would like to see if julias stays hooked up with Beatrice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your writing has improved, but I'll admit I miss your previous fetishy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm

First, like the story, it's intriguing and makes for an interesting plot and makes you want more. Obviously being literotica, sex is expected however what I'm disappointed in is that the first sex scene we get is with Julias and not Jack. We KNOW Julias can get laid, he does all the time and apparently is a ladies man, the first sex scene should've been with your main character. Not only is he struggling in that department but it could've shown how he was adapting to his new life and whatnot, but either way a big disappointment that the first wasn't Jack. I absolutely approve of Julias and Beatrice but not before Jack had a scene, that's all. Ah well, too late now...

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Sorry you wanted to see Jack first. I have bigger plans for him. =3

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 7 years ago
I literally

Skipped most of this chapter lol Don't get me wrong, I like Julias, cool dude. But I'm here for the small kid in a big world, with hopes he'll take everything by the reins.

AvaritiaAvaritiaalmost 7 years ago
Yay!! 😁

I was hoping one of the guys and croc face would hook up, and it was sooo much sweeter than I imagined! And way HOT of course!😜

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispererover 6 years ago
Skipped most of it..... Again

The story if okay but up to this point you've ditched your MC... The constant change of POV, while sometimes necessary, is not cutting it for this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Okay.. let's be honest

If you read that and didn't like it.. there's something wrong with you.

That was perfect!! They totally have to stay a normal non crazy political plotting couple.

Oh and find Jack and sweet little vixen to please..

I hoping for this and more in the rest of the chapters I have yet to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

amazing as ever.

EratharEratharabout 4 years ago
Wow

That gave me shivers! So sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I mean story is interesting, but it seemed like Jack was going to be MC and I kind of latched onto that idea. Now I'm a bit disappointed.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

I often skip the sex scenes since they can get so repetitive, but, DANG, I read every word of that one! Twice!

skippersdadskippersdad8 months ago

Another great chapter.

FseriesFseries6 months ago

Yep. Don’t like the multiple MC pov’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES