All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Ch. 07'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story Novus!

Keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Vampire the masquerade

Love vampire the masquade, more stories in that world would be great. I'm a fan of Malkavians myself

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Vampire: The Requiem

It's actually in Vampire: The Requiem setting, which is a rebooted version of Masquerade. Lot of similarities, but a lot of differences too.

nesmontnesmontalmost 8 years ago
???

You trying to be original or just writing about one sex and thinking about another? Because turning upside down titles and ranks is annoying. Just my opinion.

HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaalmost 8 years ago
Another great installment

Another compelling chapter. I must complement you on the writing. Often with literotica stories, the writing just feels slightly off, just a bit jarring. Your writing however, flows naturally.

I look forward to your next piece.

jester9217jester9217over 7 years ago
Odd

While it is truly compelling I find one thing odd she is queen ruler and master or in the words of aria t'loke she is Doredo what she does is beyond reproach if the little shit feels frogy and gets his ass handed to him its his own fault and it hardly matters if she breaks her own rules or not she is the lady they the servants.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
Mistress of the WHOLE domain.

I'm with Jester. Everything and everyone is her's. So if an underling taunts and baits her the the underling got what he deserved and should be lucky the Sherif doesn't visit him.

If any in the trimutvive complain she need say nothing as the grand ruler. Or point out that he admitted to sending Rebecca to kill Jack and he also refused to use her title. Both previously pointed out as very bad and a death sentence. Tony also has no clan to seek vengeance on his behalf.

The Prince's only mistake was not killing Tony as it shows the the Prince feels like she did the wrong thing in punching Tony.

So if the story has The Prince punished or censored I'll be very unhappy bordering on pissed. Given that 7 chapters has set her up in a position as most high dictorial overlord and not a democracy but I can do whatever I want but I'm nice so I say yes allot to make you all feel better about being governed by a dictator and her asasin.

Anonymous comments should be banned

SuggestionSuggestionabout 6 years ago
Agree with Jackspeed2U

Tony seriously messed up by admitting that Rebecca visited Jack. He just forfeited Rebecca.

But Jack's value to her most certainly paints a target on his back - a target about the size of Montana. The relationship is the story though, and she may have decided that the joy he brings is worth the risk to her authority. Of course, as Tony's sire, she can also kill Tony just because the wind is blowing. It definitely doesn't sound like anyone will be upset about it.

A good yarn. I not usually much for vampire stories, but this is entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical "weak part of the chain"

The invincible made vulnerable... So common (this is no criticism)

I always thought, and think here especially, smart people wouldn't dare do anything stupid like take advantage of that...

A monster is dangerous. But not so much if you deal with him in respect and distance and normalcy... But if he suddenly has something valuable, like a toy, a pet, a car, a woman, that is dear to him, he becomes crazy dangerous if you threaten that. You might feel safe holding "it" hostage against him... But you make yourself a huge target and give him unlimited reason to make you regret your choice... and then some more...

Would Tony have dared to injure, threaten, steal her Bodyguard? Or her Ghouls? Or her favorite dress? Never... Or her rule/crown. Crazy idea...

Now... For all anybody knows the Prince (wierd she isn't called princess btw.) just has found something to alleviate boredom... Or she has started a new nebulous plot/web that nobody sees through... Like everyone's reaction who it'd be nice if they believed her interest to be honest, doubts it. And if this story goes on like so many others the only guy who should not know the honesty, does....

Well she punched him in Elysium and in reflex, not thought through... In front of scared younglings who hide there and now might not feel safe anymore...

It is obvious she cares about him. She did also decide to flaunt it so no big news. But to expect him to be her love interest and soulmate would be far fetched.

And she might have slapped him because he poked her quite hard and is her ex and a nuisance. He knows that. He did push her buttons. They were together for quite a while and they must have had fights...

And if he does she won't give in. She'll threaten right back at him...

I just wish for him not to be so stupid as to capture and torture Jack... And for Jack to grow a bit more balls and courage in her presence... Less stuttering, more spoken compliments. I understand he is the most courageous Undead ever for actually sitting down with her and seeking her out. But still he should slowly trust her more and more whilst remaining careful.

As you see, in me having wishes andideas and so much to say... I care about this story and characters and plots.... I love it.

I already started imagining a "fanfic" on me being in there getting together with the shy powerful right hand Meketh from Invictus (I believe Natalie). I love strong, powerful women like Medusa and Antoinette and B. (Julia's Crocodile Monster).

Especially if they are softies unused to love (Medusa and B.) or way powerful always feared or hated or attempted to be used (Medusa and Antoinette). I have read other cool story's with scrawny males matched with stronger larger females...

But I also love the other way around. Hero (or Softhearted Villain that get's "healed" by shy cute good girl) with a weaker soft thing he can protect (or kidnap/imprison) and then fall for. But if that shy adorable cute weakling then develops power (or already has it, like that right hand girl B.) That's great as well...

Your's "old reader" from Medusa anonymous comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Proof of Rebecca's violation of no-violence

How can you say Prince thought the threat against Jack was ambiguous at the end, thus damaging her position? She just had a meeting where Rebecca’s violation of the no-violence came up. She deemed it without proof. But then Tony, her childre, just told the Prince that he was going to send Rebecca for a second meeting with Jack after seeing them together. His statement alone is admission of the first attempt and a threat of a second attempt. His veiled threat alone is the proof she requested at the meeting about Rebecca’s violation. Further, it instigates Tony as the person ordering Rebecca’s actions which makes him just as guilty. What else could have he meant?

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@Anon about Proof

Tony admits Rebecca visited Jack. The specifics of that visit, he leaves ambiguous. If Antoinette accused him of the violent act, Tony could simply adopt the defensive position that Rebecca was, from a distance, monitoring a human that a rather important Invictus member was friends with.

Such is the way of the Danse Macabre (and politics in general).

loragassloragassover 4 years ago
Have to agree with both of you on this.

While his comment on Rebecca shows his knowledge of, that does not mean he set the event in motion, just means he knows about it. However, Commenting on sending here for a 2nd attempt does seem to imply that, while he may not have given the order, he doe condone it and would order a 2nd attempt at his time and choosing.

EratharEratharabout 4 years ago
This is why I'd be a terrible vampire.

I don't do games. I'd just crush the little turd for being so insolent. Although I'd have done it privately elsewhere. I can't wait until Tony gets his comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugh.

She could kill him however she wishes, wherever she wishes. No one would question her in any way. Her 'political position' would not be weakened. You're keeping the douche bag alive for the sake of drama and giving him poor plot armor to justify it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2610 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES