All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Ch. 09'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!!!! Why do you do this to me ;( love the work keep it up 6/5 stars from me :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow that was a great chapter!!!!!!!!!

Novus you are an amazing writer! The story really sucks you in and I love how each of the characters has so much personality. However, you are a little cruel to leave us with another cliffhanger! ;( 5 stars out of 5! Please write chapter 10 super fast!

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
GOOD SHIT!

Best chapter yet! Can't wait for the next release!

cittrancittranover 7 years ago
Well.

That's one way to end a succession war.

And move up the food chain.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 7 years agoAuthor
!!

Wow, feedback and votes for this chapter have been awesome. Thanks for the support guys.

Next chapter will be along much sooner than usual. Can't hit you with 2 cliffhangers in a row like that.

FknRaFknRaover 7 years ago
cittran

That didn't end a succession war. It just started one. 2 houses just lost their Elders/Alders, this is going to create a GIANT clusterfuck powergrab. I cannot imagine a "Victor" only having a couple of childes. There will be dozens if not hundreds that will want that seat. Or will the Prince have to step in and "anoint" a new leader of each? We don't know how succession works in this world yet. But I'm willing to bet there will be a healthy dose of chaos that surrounds Jack in the next couple chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another one

Is this going to turn into another story where the author gets bored/tired of writing etc. Too bad, so many of the best stories here end up like that.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 7 years agoAuthor
No worries!

I'm still around. Concluding chapter will submitted before the end of September, and then I'll be continuing the story with My Little Ventrue 2.

AvaritiaAvaritiaalmost 7 years ago
Didn't even need a Thesaurus…😅

Totally, completely, absolutely, utterly, wholly, conclusively in love with this story!! Seriously, I will cry if it's unfinished!

seagypsy16seagypsy16about 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I am on pins and needles going into the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Old Reader again

THIS CHAPTER IS THE BEST SO FAR (considering tension and story progress and plot twist and surprises. Romance or Eroticism are better in other chapters bad usually I prefer that) SO COOL! I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY STOP TO LEAVE THIS COMMENT INSTEAD OF JUST READING ON WHICH I'D MUCH PREFER!!! But this is for you. Respect...

It wasn't Garry and the rebels and B. (Beatrice) who they had to fight. Thank NovusAnimus! It was just Rebekka and her sniperrifle and Tony... The others kept out of it.... I must admit Beatrice intervening was expected once I realized annoyedly that Julia's was gonna loose. But I forgot that thought as it got more tense and BAMM! Surprise! Safes by Beatrice... Awwwwww so sweet and romantic!!!! I loved it. Next I was expecting for him and her or only her saving Jack (by the way I always dislike that Jack fears/dislikes Beatrice... It doesn't feel like him, his behavior towards her, I'd have gone for neutral, or "she is wired" or "I like her because Julia's likes her". Also those two friends hardly ever talk anymore since shortly after his turning. Not that I mind because instead I get sex with Beatrice that is steamy and sweet at the same time and I get a very interesting terrific unique romance with Antoinette (I prefer it somehow but they both fit in))

That Jack killed both of those huge problems with one single lighter he bought while meeting Mary.... Surprise, great, cool, nice I loved it. It's so cool! :-)

While reading I had the idea pop up: wait a minute... So far Antoinette looks like a victim. But she is supposed to be POWERFUL. And she hasn't done anything yet (besides give a meeting and a law.... And hit Tony in the face (way to go, you're dead man, can't fulfill your threat that she'd regret it!).

--- ATTENTION!!! Important and vital information... That especially ENEMIES of the prince would want to have.... coming from an unknown source (Mehket)... This all is a trap by Antoinette (she is daeva and not mehket.... But Daniel has done nothing as of yet either....) Interesting that Jack nearly died springing the attack more effectively (or maybe just as well as) Antoinette had planned for Daniel to do.... I wonder if Daniel has a lighter with him... Or if he was just gonna spy and listen to whom would want the (potentially false) information on Antoinette for a more elaborate scheme (I mean Antoinette is lonely and tired of the schemes..m but she still has most experience with it and is really good at it and manipulation and shit) I loved how this went! Purrfect!

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 5 years ago
Wicked.

"That was totolally wicked! "

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Damn! Showtime, Cinemax, Netflix??? Why isn't this a show??!!!! I would watch the crap out of it.

upyoursixupyoursixabout 2 years ago

Ok this story needs more sex but fuck of that wasn't a great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn! Good shit!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Saw on YouTube cotton factory warehouse I think it was in China some idiot worker got curious light a lighter on big roll of cotton inside the warehouse and just tiny spark the whole warehouse caught in flames just second.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES