All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The sex in this chapter was bloody awesome

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 7 years agoAuthor
Pun?

Was that a pun? I sense a pun. Puns are evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Book 2 is off to a promising start!

Awesome writing novus. Im glad to see The Prince and Jack's relationship develop. Also I like how you are developing Julius and Jack's friendship. Keep writing, your awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Writing

You are a great writer. Please don't stop in the middle of this series like so many of the other authors. Thank you and please continue to write you are very talented.

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Not my usual reading material, but........

Normally, I tend to avoid vampire and/or werewolf stories, because many of them are simply dreadful, with terrible plots and two-dimensional characters. However, in this case I somehow stumbled across this entertaining gem of a story and so far, it's getting better and better. I hope to see more soon and many thanks for your writing efforts!

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

I will add my plea to the ones from 5 year ago, not knowing the end of the story yet, Please continue until you decide it's finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good! No need for endless sex, you blend your story well.

Also nice to see that you started writing this in 2016 and are still pumping out a few chapters per month. I can't believe how few readers won't stop to write a few words of thanks. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is the third time i have read this over a 3 yr period it is awesome. the fact each time there is a lot of new chapters makes it even better thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES