All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 02 Ch. 09'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

a most interesting read ,really looking forward to reading more .

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 7 years ago
One little problem i see......

What happens to Jack and the Prince? It's a little cruel to save that conversation for last. I mean that conversation seems the one i really would want to be a fly on the wall for. I also think some interesting angry sex is going to ensue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good sexy chapter but..

But Novus why you do this to us! Jack! The prince! I guess jack will be with her when shit hits the fan soon. This feels like when my favourite show goes on a hiatus. Will patiently wait for your next installment :)

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

Sorry for not writing about Jack and Antoinette this chapter. I felt like Julias and Beatrice could use a little fun before the shitstorm.

It may have worked better if the chapter had been longer and included some bits with Jack and the Prince in it. I'll make it up next chapter, no worries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter, good to see some of the other characters get some love.Poor Natasha, the sheriff is going to be in a real pickle soon.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 7 years ago
WoW !

I don't comment often , But WOW these last two chapters have had more twists and turns than a can full of worms ! Excellent ! 5*s are very hard to get from me but your got 'em !

Thanks for the read I wait with bated breath for the next .

tx cracker

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 7 years ago
but still

NovusAnimus don't get me wrong the chapter is hot with Julias and Beatrix but i still stand by my previous argument about it being a little cruel not including anything anything about Jack and Antoniette. Because to be honest i actually skipped through pages to see if Jack and Antoniette would be in this chapter. I had to kinda resist saying "You cruel bastard" under my breath.

Why is it cruel because i just can't wait to see how the hell this plays out. I mean i'd just be happy to know jack lives. Because with Antoniette's current state there are two things i mainly see. First lots of angry sex and i'm not talking about just breaking out whips and chains. I'm talking about sex angry enough to require a fresh set of clothes delivered in the morning because the clothes you were wearing last night were reduced to the consistency of packing material.

Second thing i see is the most responsible thing for Jack to do is actually try to calm Antoniette down. Which obviously Jack might as well add "punching out God" to his to do list. i felt sorry for Jack as Antoniette was dragging him away. I could almost hear Jack go "shiiiiiiiiitttttttt.........."

I mean really there was no right way to stop Lucas's confrontation with Antoniette because i think he would have been happy no matter how she would have reacted. The trick is Jack will have to make Antoniette see that to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@John

You need to chill out, Novus had addressed your concerns already. You need to have patience, the author knows what he's doing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This series is Gold!

Starting reading chapter 1 this morning, and I kept coming back to read through out the day. Great series and writing man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Danse Macabre

The Danse Macabre is so intriguing and alluring I just can't wait to see how this will play out. I must disagree with John tho, yea Jack is interesting but the story dulls for me a little with him and the prince. Beatrice and Julias story is more believable and interesting . I love the elders and the power they yield, but damn Lucas got some big ass balls! And the prince in all her fury with Daniel...... Hot damn! Plus the unpredictability of Jack... Just too many ways this story can pan out. The conversations in this story are so dynamic with the different points of views.

I know I'm ranting, but the Danse Macabre is beautiful!

PhysicallyImpossiblePhysicallyImpossibleabout 6 years ago
Oof

Really liked everything about the story so far... Until the part about several guys fucking Beatrice. Never been into that sort of thing. Might put me off from what has otherwise been an outstanding story. I know it's selfish, after all, some readers might enjoy it, but I hope we don't see more of that. Only criticism of the story so far.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 6 years agoAuthor
@PhysicallyImpossible

Did you dislike it when Jack slept with 3 girls at the beginning of Pt. 02?

Girls need some group orgy loving too!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 6 years ago
Hum

I didn’t dislike it, I just thought Jack would object out of loyalty to the Prince. At least let her know he felt weird about it. But a breath of a thing:) The writing is awesome. Such a great imagination!! Thanks for all the hard work. It’s a treasure:)

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Admiralbird348

Why object? It was clear he was attracted to them. It's also as clear as day to anyone he loves Antoinette. Pretending he was against having sex with the girls would just be dishonest. Loving someone doesn't make your feelings of attraction to other people go away. It was also quite clear that Antoinette had no problem seeing Jack with the other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@novusanimus

There's a difference between the two. Call it the male ego or hypocrisy or whatever. But that cuck shit is going to turn people off. It's a request . Don't add it.

That being said. I must praise your prose dude. It flows so fucking smoothly. I don't want to miss reading even a single fucking word. Even other greats here like tefler or ipd don't have a writing style this great. You don't indulge yourself too much but it's just stylish enough to keep us gripped. This is better than many vampire fiction that gets published. Trust me. Keep it up.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 5 years agoAuthor
Cucking? Hmmm

It was never my intention to write a 'cucking' scene; I didn't feel I had. Julias and Beatrice were the only two people in the sex, everyone else was a meal/prey/toys to be enjoyed. Yeah Kindred can be a little weird like that. But I'll try and tweak such scenes in the future so they read less like 'cucking'.

However, there will be scenes in the future with multiple men and a single woman, just as there are already scenes with multiple women and a single man. If you dislike that, I suggest you stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not gonna stop reading....

Your writing is way too good for that. Wouldn't want to watch one of the main characters in a scene like that and would certainly respond to such a scene by voting in an appropriate manner but I'm having way too much fun to just stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wtf ???

Why is this chapter rated so low ? When I saw the scores I was worried about seeing some horrendous shit, but it's not that bad ??

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Aaaw I wanted to like Maria, and then she does this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2609 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES