All Comments on 'My Loss to Arabia'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Erotic

This is a very erotic story which keeps the reader on edge throughout. I would like him to hav been caned as well. He certainly deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY EROTIC

Yes, I agree. He should be caned as well. A good caning for an errant husband is what is needed here.

mouse4472mouse4472almost 7 years ago
Her side of the story

Hi

Great story, but the end is all a bit sudden and leaves so many questions. It would be great if you could write a sequel from her side of the story and let us into the secret of did she go willingly or was abducted.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years ago

I agree with mouse4472, the story creates more questions than answers. It was entertaining and quite erotic and who wouldn't wish for a wife like her?

Overall I thought it was told in a rather unemotional way: discussing the sharing and punishment of the wife as though it were no more than a trip to the shops, and then when she vanished he showed no more concern than if he had lost his wallet.

Perhaps more feeling and angst from the narrator and maybe a little doubt and concern from the wife could have provided something less sterile.

A couple of holes at the end: its hard to believe that anybody would go to the trouble of creating a luxurious private club solely to entice or steal a wife away, not to mention the fake identities and subterfuge. Also the complete lack of interest by the authorities regarding a possible kidnaping or sex trafficking was frustrating.

These are not criticisms, merely my thoughts and how I would have liked to have seen things progress, but it's entirely up to the author how a story is written.

All in all I enjoyed the read, interesting and slightly different from what I usually look for, but I would have liked more emotion and characterisation. Five stars from me and I'd love to read another chapter, Maybe explaining some of the issues left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

enjoyable fantasy

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Story rating is due to the S&M. If your woman wants Ayrab cock; take the 100,000. Hypocritical bastards don't punish male adulterers.

An American woman falls in love with and marries a middle eastern Muslim. She bears children who are born American citizens. If she is not obedient enough, he becomes abusive. She divorces him and receives custody. If she was unbelievably STUPID enough to have a Muslim wedding; no Sharia court recognizes US family courts. The man sneaks the kids to Canada and then to his home country. The mother may NEVER see them again. The state department will do NOTHING.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous