My Love for My Mother and Sister

Story Info
Boy takes his drunk mom & sister.
2.2k words
4.16
207k
178

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers

Hello, my name is Billy. I'm twenty two years of age. I live at home with my mother Cheri, who is forty, and my twin sister Becky. My mom and my sister are very close. I've always been the black sheep of the family, and not so close.

One evening Cheri and Becky went out partying. Three of my friends came over to play a drinking game. Mike, Darcy and Mindy. We are all the same age and We've hung out since middle school.

I know, there are three of us guys and only Mindy, not very even right. I've known Mindy ever since grade school, we've grown up together. Mindy is what I like to call a gamer. She is up for almost anything.

We have all slept with Mindy, and everyone gets along wonderfully. Whoever is the horniest and nicest usually ends up with Mindy for the night. She's a sweet girl with a killer body, great looking too.

We decided to play drinking trivia, if you knew the answer to your question, you didn't have to drink. If you didn't, you had to take a drink. We had been playing for a couple of hours, and were all pretty well trashed, when mom and sister stumbled into the house. It was pretty easy to tell, neither one should have been driving!

Both of them went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I guess they figured that would help to them sober up. We continued to play our game. Less than an hour later, trashed, Darcy and Mindy decided to go to my bedroom for a while. I smelled something burning in the kitchen and went out to check.

When I walked into the kitchen, my mother and my sister where both passed out. Mom was sitting on a chair, with her head on the table. Becky was lying on the floor out cold!

They were making grilled cheese sandwiches. The skillet on the stove was black, everything was burnt. I turned off the stove. I looked at Mike, and shook my head.

"Give me a hand Mike I guess we should carry them to bed," I said. I grabbed Becky's legs, because she was wearing a skirt. Mike grabbed her arms and we carried her into her room, and laid her down on the bed.

We walked back to the kitchen, and did the same with my mother. No sooner had we laid her on the bed and she threw up all over herself, "Well shit!" I said. As I looked at Mike, "If you don't mind Mike, I'll clean her up, then with your help, I'll get her out of these clothes and into her nightgown."

Mike wasn't the least bit interested in helping clean her up, but I could tell, he was looking forward to helping me undress my mom. Naughty boy!

I got some towels and washcloths from her bathroom, I cleaned her up as well as I possibly could, she was still out cold. When she was mostly clean, I unbuttoned her top, and with Mike's help we were able to remove it.

Mike smiled, "Damn that's a pretty bra Billy, pretty hot for your mother." He said.

I just shook my head. But I had to admit, it was pretty sexy. You could see her nipples through the lace. Damn it, I thought to myself, as my dick started to get hard.

I removed her heels. Next, I undid her slacks and pulled them down and off. We both starred at her panties. I never thought about my mom's underwear, after all, she was my mom.

She was wearing a black lacey thong. Not something I had ever imagined her wearing, a thong that is. The more I saw, the more turned on I became...wait a minute, this is my mother here, I told myself.

It didn't matter, I wanted to see her muff and her butt. She has always had a nice firm butt. Without looking at Mike, I grabbed her panties and pulled them off. I think we were both amazed.

My mother had a neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair, a landing strip about an inch wide and two to three inches long above her vagina, it was combed very neatly, and looked extremely sexy! Mike and I looked at one another, we were both turned on by the view.

I couldn't help myself, I removed her bra. We both stood there looking and admiring her boobs. She had a perfect pair of tits. And her nipples, oh my, they were to die for! Mike couldn't help himself, he reached out and fondled one of her nipples. I felt the other, they were firm, yet very soft to the touch. All this seemed to do was make my dick even harder.

Mike and I looked at one another, I think we were thinking the same thing. We needed to help Becky undress and get ready for bed too! Without saying a word, we both walked out of the door, and headed towards Becky's room.

When we entered her room, Becky was there just as we had left her. She was wearing a top, no buttons. I ask Mike to help me. Together, we removed her arms, and then pulled her top over her head. Becky was wearing a pushup bra, she wasn't nearly as well endowed as mother was. Mike, using her arms lifted her from the bed, I unhooked her bra and removed it too.

Her boobs weren't as big as mothers, but they were still beautiful! She had what I've heard called, puffy nipples. Very large. Her boobs weren't very big, but her nipples made up for what she didn't have. And they were beautiful.

Next, I removed her skirt. I unbuttoned it, and Mike pulled it down. Becky was still out cold. She was wearing purple boy short panties. I didn't find them very sexy. But this was my sister.

I looked at Mike, I didn't know if I should remove her panties or not. Mike nodded, I guess he wanted to see Becky's pussy too. What the hell, shame on them for coming home drunk! I grabbed the elastic waistband and pulled them down.

Growing up together, I've seen my sister before, but this was the very first time that I've seen my sister when she was smoothly shaved, not a speck of hair anywhere. I couldn't help myself, I separated her legs, I wanted to see just how clean she had shaved herself.

Not one hair anywhere, I was totally amazed!

Her skin was soft and smooth to the touch, especially her inner thighs.

Mindy had always trimmed her pubic hair. I have never seen anyone like this before. Totally smooth and shaved, I found that to be very exciting. We both stood there starring at my sister's pussy. She was even prettier naked, than when she was dressed.

I heard my mom in the other room, it sounded like she was throwing up again. Without saying a word, I walked back into my mom's bedroom. I was right, not as much this time, but she still had thrown up on herself again. More towels and washcloths, and I finally was able to clean her up again.

As I finished, I was cleaning and looking at her boobs, they were perfect. I put the towel down, and started playing with both her boobs and her nipples. My dick was already hard and throbbing. I know it's wrong, but I couldn't help myself.

I walked over and closed the door, locking it. I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed. I rolled her over onto her stomach.

She was still out cold. I spread her legs, and removed my pants, my dick was throbbing more that I could stand. I slid it into her pussy, she was warm, almost inviting. I started to fuck my own mother. It felt good, far better than the hand jobs I was giving myself lately, until it was my turn with Mindy.

I could tell, I wasn't going to last long. I was extremely hot and turned on from touching and looking at my mother and my sister. When I was very close to climaxing, I pulled out. My dick exploded all over my mom's ass. I sprayed her as high as the middle of her back. I sure am glad that she has short hair, which would have been one hell of a mess to clean up!

Quickly I cleaned myself up, then my mother. I pulled my pants up and unlocked and opened the bedroom door. I walked out and towards Becky's room. After all, I had left Mike with her alone.

I arrived just in time to see Mike doing the same thing to my sister. I didn't know what to think...I had just done the same thing to my mom.

I went to the bathroom and returned with some towels, both wet and dry. Without a word, I handed them to Mike. Smiling, Mike took them and cleaned himself, then Becky.

He left and headed towards the hall bathroom.

I was still pretty horny. My sister was beautiful, and was so available and still passed out, so why not, I thought as I closed and locked her door. My sister is a very pretty young woman. I knew many a guy that wanted to fuck her back in high school.

I decided not to flip her over. I'd rather look at her. There were extra towels, I made sure she was clean from Mike before I removed my pants and gently slipped my incredibly hard dick inside of my twin sister. She was much tighter then my mother had been, it felt even better!

I started to fuck her, while playing with her nipples, God I loved my sisters nipples. If I could choose the nipples for a woman I was to marry, they would be just like my sisters. Perfect!

Starting slowly, now I was pounding her pussy, I was fucking my sister like there was no tomorrow. There wouldn't be if she ever was to find out. Just before I came, I pulled out. Well crap, I spayed all over her. I coated her from her chin to her smoothly shaved vagina. What a mess.

At least I was able to pull out, I thought. As I started to clean myself up, Unbeknownst to me, Becky had opened her eyes. As I was cleaning myself, I heard her say, "well Billy, that was pretty special. That felt real good. Maybe we should try that when I'm not so drunk, you think." She said as she tried to smile... Holy shit, my sister knew I had just fucked her...and she seemed to be ok with it.

I didn't know whether to panic, or be proud. But it had felt very nice, she was a great fuck, I'd do that again, I thought to myself.

I finished cleaning up, and then I cleaned my sister up. After several more towels, I picked Becky up, and laid her back onto the bed and covered her up. I believe she had already went back to sleep. Who knew, being drunk, she may even forget about what had just happened when she woke up again.

I left her room, and went back to mom's room, I saw mom lying on the bed. She was lying face up now on the edge of the bed, and she had Mike all over her! He had sprayed her just like I sprayed my sister. From her vagina to her hair, she was a total mess! Mike walked out of the bathroom, he looked at me then at the floor. "Sorry man," he said.

I shook my head, "you should be," I responded, as I began wiping her off. "Help me with her," I said as I started to pick my mother up, "she needs a bath now," I said.

We carried her into the tub and turned on the water, After all, she had thrown up all over herself. No sooner had we gotten her into the tub, Darcy and Mindy walked in. Mindy, looking surprised said, "What in the hell happened here guys?"

I looked at Mindy, "sorry Mindy, but mom blew chunks all over herself. We're cleaning her up, she stinks bad," I said.

Mindy, with a sour face said, "Whew, it smells like more than just chunks, she really stinks!"

Mike and I smiled sheepishly, as we continued to clean her up. Soon, Mindy was washing her hair. You just have to love Mindy, what an awesome girl!

When she finished with her hair, we all dried her, and carried her back to bed. Mindy ask for some underwear and a nighty. We boys left the room, as Mindy finished dressing her for bed.

I wondered about Becky, I peeked into her room. She had crawled even farther under the covers, and was sleeping peacefully. I closed her door.

As I turned, Mindy walked up to me and said, "Darcy and Mike are leaving, you want me to stay with you tonight Billy? That way if you need any help with the girls, I'll already be here."

I smiled, "sure Mindy that sounds wonderful, you're a doll." I kissed her and took her hand. We headed towards my bedroom. I was about to get laid again, SWEET!

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers