All Comments on 'My Love for My Mother and Sister'

by raiderdrm

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong

The previous comment said this was technically rape, he understated the situation, and by any degree you have just described 4 rapes and even in another section this would not be acceptable for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Are Both Correct

You're both right, but that aside, I'm hoping for a morning after follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lol

Wow you dont have to read it if you don't want to. But obviously you weren't that offended after all you finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It got to sick to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a story

It's only a story, no person or animals were harmed in writing this story.

Enough said.

raiderdrmraiderdrmalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Polarizing story

I didn't expect this kind of response. It was just to be read and enjoyed. I wasn't saying it's right or wrong, I was just posting a story. I have enjoyed hearing from both sides though, the yea's and the nay's. If you do a Yahoo Image search for Drunk passed out, you will come across quite a few pictures of what I've written about. Sorry for your anger, it wasn't meant to offend. And thanks to the people who read the story and enjoyed it for what it is. It's just a story, I probably should have posted in under the category of Reluctance instead of Incest. Anyways, thanks again for reading the story.

ardoardoalmost 8 years ago
nice

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
**duh**

To the author: don't worry about the negative comments about your story, especially about it being "sick". You gotta remember these posters had to look under the incest tab to find it, so the who the f*** do they think they're fooling??? Story wasn't the best I've ever read, and was far from the worst, this is fantasy after all,so keep on putting them out there. Have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story...but to the anonymous POS who wrote the following:

[**duh**

To the author: don't worry about the negative comments about your story, especially about it being "sick". You gotta remember these posters had to look under the incest tab to find it, so the who the f***more...]

Let's be honest the loser who wrote the above comments is most likely a high school dropout, still living in his parents attic and uses vulgarity. Perhaps someone should wash that POS 's mouth out with soap. Oh..and doofus...if you don't know how to write out a curse word even if it's short then you really are a dumb POS!

Story was great...but Mike well Mike is not so great. He's a rapist. Maybe the above poster should get together with Mike and sort out their character deficiencies.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

saracalisaracaliover 6 years ago

oh how yummy that was , i enjoyed it very much

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
The rape was quite creepy

Also, stop bringing in outside parties for incest stories. Having the creepy friend there the whole time leering at his naked mom and sister, was bad. And then having him rape his sister is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that this guy has a very serious problem , he raped both his mother and sister when they were passed out and defenceless . Him and his buddy both belong in a cell , What happens between two CONSENTING adults is no ones business but theirs . HOWEVER this slime ball and his friend should have they're balls nailed to a post .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraiderdrm@raiderdrm
Older adult that enjoy sharing. Being raised in a religious and conservative home, I find it quite enjoyable writing erotic literature. I hope you'll enjoy my stories. I enjoy a mix of fantasy with a bit of reality mixed in.