All Comments on 'My Lovely Mother'

by rathan_95

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
This totally sucked!

Way too fast, the incest WAY too easy. Just a lame sad excuse for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Make Me Your Wife"????

Too freakin' hilarious!<BR>It must SUCK BEING YOU!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good story, and I hope it was real for the author

The English was a little rough, but still very readable. That makes you one up on me because, I wouldn't be able to read a word of it if it were in your native language. A lot of passion and love in the story. As the author has stated,there's nothing sweeter than the love and sex from mom. I would like to read another chapter about their lives since he became her man, and how they live with being sexually involved. Mom might become pregnant, and they could start a family of their own, without the drunk dad.

mature_a100mature_a100over 14 years ago
Keep on writing and improving your style

Congratulations Rathan, while not the most fantastic story at least you have had a story listed here on Lit.

You are writing in a language foreign to you, sadly your phrasing is different to the phrasing used in the western world, however I wonder what would have happened if I or Anonymous or Motherfucker 74 had written a story in a language foreign to their mother tongue.

I know I am not capable of writing a story in English never mind in a language foreign to me, please Anonymous and Motherfucker 74 let us know where to find stories that you have had published here on Lit.

So Rathan 95 please don't give up if you want to write in English get someone who is a native English speaker to edit it for you and guide you.

Anonymous and Motherfucker 74 if you cant post a helpful criticism why comment! ! ! You have my sympathy, you are sad people.

Rathan don't give up, just keep trying and improving,

Cheers Jack.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
A Mother's Love

This is a warmly passionate story, and almost justifies the plot. But we need to have the father be more completely a dangerously violent, inhuman beast. As it is, what mother would so quickly grab her own son's for Pete's sake cock and call him husband? Keep working at your writing!

jkumarjkumarover 14 years ago
good try

we can see the other works of this author in someother site

that story was very very nice and erotic

but here the author has written this after almost 7 or 8 years of writing in other sites

we should encourage him,indian readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story

It's only right and natural that as the man of the house, the son has total access to his mother's cunt. Any time he feels the slightest urge, he should stick his big stiff prick up his mother's wonderful mommy-hole--his own birth canal--and unload his balls up the same twat he came out of. And as the man of the house, it's time that the boy started fucking his babies up his mother's twat.

junamjunamabout 4 years ago

Short and sweet story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous