All Comments on 'My Lover, My Athlete'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
FUCKING PREDATOR

Its sickos like this coach that are responsible for the sexual abuse of the young.Theres nothing erotic about a paedophile or someone who abuses the trust placed in them. As for the bullshit at the end of this story about mutual respect for each other what a load of shit you write. Youve crossed the line

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 18 years ago
Nicely written.

I agree that pedophiles are the worst in a society. However, I got the impression that the student was a college student so I doubt you could call the coach a pedophile.

I am not an avid fan of this category but I promised myself to read some in every category to explore the different techniques writers' employ in hopes of making myself a better writer.

I find your story well written and the characters well developed. I would find it interesting to meet these two when they first met and see how the relationship was started. Thank you for writing this story. LF

31133113about 18 years ago
A Winner!

There are a wide variety of relationships between ADULTS in both hetero and homosexual worlds, and one such relationship includes that mix of older/younger, parental figure/child figure, teacher/student and dominant/submissive. Though some may find find such relationships troubling, they are real, and as satisfying and lasting for many.

That said, this is an erotic fantasy and darn good one at that. I'm glad you didn't dance around the relationship, that it melded the needs of both men, the one to coach on all levels, the athelete to perform and succeed for his coach, on all levels. I liked as well the erotic focus on the muscles, the power of the athelete surrendering to the power of the coach who controls those muscles and, metaphorically, controls his sexuality and, thus his success.

This was a marvelous story about training, coaching, competing, winning--and yet it only features two characters. Marvelous job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
just as good as always

Very nice story...I think the comment about the character being a pedophile is way out of line. It seemed pretty obvious that the student was a college student and not a child in any way. Thank you for another great story, as always I look forward to reading more from you..

red_nightiered_nightiealmost 17 years ago
though

this isn't my favorite story of yours, it's still a great one. You're my only bookmarked author here, please keep on writing. :)

candiecane76candiecane76over 16 years ago
Great story!

I absolutely loved this story!

daddysgirljessidaddysgirljessiover 15 years ago
Awesome Story

i loved this story.not only was it very well written i wished id been the one living it....

thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

The combination of control and love was perfection. The thought of him having to swim with those beads in him was sooo erotic! Thank you.

SuckerGuildSuckerGuildalmost 10 years ago
Impressive

I absolutely loved this story! It got me going until I couldn't stop. I wish I had had a swimming coach like this one. You're writing style is amazing! I hope that one day you post a sequel.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 1 year ago

I am a baseball coach. We had a young refugee Venezuelan boy join our team and club. His skin was dark and smooth, his body lean and compact, he made a good catcher. I took him aside to give him special training. This consisted at first of him doing squats in his jockstrap in the locker room after everyone had left. Soon he was posing for me nude as I took shots of him with my cellphone. I was nude too and we soon started kissing and caressing each other. We were quickly sucking each other’s cocks in a 69 position and then I fucked him bareback doggystyle. He has become my slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...