My Lover, My Athlete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach up and undo the buckles on the leather cuffs, releasing his arms. He sighs and lowers them to his sides. I let him wait for long moments.

Just as the anxiety begins to mount in his face, I lean forward and down, taking his face in my hands and kissing him long and tenderly, tasting the cum on his lips. I release him and smile at him for the first time.

"You swam a great race today, " I say. "You're a champion. I'm proud of you, son."

I watch the tears well in his eyes as he hears the words of praise for which he has hungered so long. In a moment they spill over and he begins to weep. I put my face down next to his. "Shh...it's all right."

Abruptly his arms grip me in a fierce embrace. We lie there, glued together by his cum, our bodies rocking as they press urgently against one another.

He cries against my neck, the tears wetting my skin, sobbing in total release.

"Let it go, son. Let it all go."

His voice emerges, watery, still full of hiccuping tears. "I... I did it for you, coach."

I kiss him again, my own throat tightening. I run my hands through his hair, almost dry now.

"I did it for you."

"No," I tell him. "You did it for you, son."

I hold him as he gradually quiets down. Time slips away unnoticed.

Later, both of us showered, cleaned up and dressed in our best, we go out for a victory dinner with his parents. His parents are quiet, pleasant, well-mannered people. Toward the end of the evening his father raises a wineglass in a toast.

"To you, coach," he says. "And to all that you've done for our boy." His mother nods in agreement.

I smile. "Thank you for entrusting me with your son."

The mother speaks hesitantly. "I have to tell you, Coach, at the beginning, his father and I...we wondered about the... arrangements. Taking him into your home, having him live with you." She brightens. "But it's worked out beautifully, hasn't it."

I turn to my athlete. "Do you agree, son?"

He sits, grave and handsome in coat and tie. Involuntarily I draw in my breath at the sight. He shakes his head and smiles. "Can't argue with a conference championship. And maybe the Olympics." He looks me in the eye and says, "These past two years have been fantastic. You've brought out the very best in me, Coach. I couldn't have done it without you."

I nod my thanks.

Soon afterward, we say goodbye to his parents outside the restaurant and drive back to my home. As soon as we are inside the door, he clasps me in a long embrace. "Thank you," he says.

"Thank _you_," I answer. We kiss. Now there is no thought of control or submission, just mutual respect and affection.

Later, he lies asleep in our bed with one long arm thrown over my bare chest. I listen with rapt wonder and joy to his quiet breathing. I can't sleep because my heart is too full.

From the moment you walked onto my team and into my life I was determined to possess you. I set out to make you mine in every way. I've succeeded, my lover, my athlete. But you've had the last laugh, because now I am yours too. I am yours.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 1 year ago

I am a baseball coach. We had a young refugee Venezuelan boy join our team and club. His skin was dark and smooth, his body lean and compact, he made a good catcher. I took him aside to give him special training. This consisted at first of him doing squats in his jockstrap in the locker room after everyone had left. Soon he was posing for me nude as I took shots of him with my cellphone. I was nude too and we soon started kissing and caressing each other. We were quickly sucking each other’s cocks in a 69 position and then I fucked him bareback doggystyle. He has become my slut.

SuckerGuildSuckerGuildalmost 10 years ago
Impressive

I absolutely loved this story! It got me going until I couldn't stop. I wish I had had a swimming coach like this one. You're writing style is amazing! I hope that one day you post a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

The combination of control and love was perfection. The thought of him having to swim with those beads in him was sooo erotic! Thank you.

daddysgirljessidaddysgirljessiover 15 years ago
Awesome Story

i loved this story.not only was it very well written i wished id been the one living it....

thank you for this story

candiecane76candiecane76over 16 years ago
Great story!

I absolutely loved this story!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
More Stories