All Comments on 'My Loving Step Mother Ch. 06'

by madmaximus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wet!!!

I just read the entire series. This was ggreat, I was wet. Cummed twice in this story and ready to start again

WET does not even describe it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent.

I always love to do it in the butt, and have had anal sex lot of times, but somehow, I have never given a oral butt fuck. I wonder how you people do it.Even though after reading this story, I was thinking of giving a oral job on the butt, I did not do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The end?

I can't find chapter 7. Don't tell me this is it. Without a proper ending to tie it all together the series is just one long fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best story ever!

I read all the stories and I must have cum like 7 times, honestly it's the f'ing best story I have read in a while :) please say this isn't the end

tacobell1tacobell1almost 11 years ago
Please tell me you have more.

I love this series. its just the right amount of incest, submissiveness, body type i love in a woman (big and curvy) and a mother who loves to feed her baby. GOD that was hot.

I want more submissive mom-slut stories. PLEASE.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
incredibly hot series

really good hot sex story-likable characters-well-written, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange USA son fuckers

Why do they have to lapse into baby talk as in "Do you want to suck mommy's titties?" and so on. Can't they talk like normal people do when they are fucking each other?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I just wish it wouldn't end.....i need more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DAMNATION

I would give up thousands of the current literotica level story if it would mean receiving hundreds of this quality.

Thank you Max.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An amazing series

I read the whole series and I wish if you moved further to the 7th chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You really need to continue this. I say it's one of the best stories on here!

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Loving His Stepmother

The story is fantastic. I love women who will wear split crotch panties so when they want to fuck or need to piss, all they need to do is spread the crotch open and do their thing.

In the shower, there could have been a little 'golden shower' play going on too. stepmother is hooked now. she'll be fucking and sucking him forever.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusalmost 5 years ago
Kinda sad about plot...

Don't get me wrong, your stories are great as is this one. And they're your stories, so you take them where you want. I'm just kinda sad this is veering away from gentle femdom and seductive mommy/son play. Maledom is not my thing. Thank you for Ch. 3. it was very hot.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Why end it like this?

Great story, but horrible ending in my opinion. Resulting in 3 stars instead of 5. The story really didn't delve into the stepmom's submission that much, the son telling her that he was in love with her, or what happens when the father is home. This could have continued in several directions; especially with the father being gone 3 weeks a month. I realize this is your story and a great first 5 chapters, but I have to admit that I feel a little cheated with the ending. It's been 7 years, so I seriously doubt that it will actually be concluded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous