All Comments on 'My Loving Wife and the Masseur'

by watchmywifey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's it ?

I think there's a minimum number of words per story here , that couldn't have been over that !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Sissy boy closet fag cuck turns wife into slut.... Boring, you wimps have no imagination.... 1*****

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Used and abused theme...

Used and abused theme...Nothing new here, nothing interesting...Not even the characters...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Its not just your story that is too short.

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Been there

In fact, the wife and I have a masseur coming over this afternoon. She gets massages right along, I have been there for several, but none of them ever do anything more than massage.

I asked her if she would ever let any of them do more than a normal one while we were playing on night, she just giggled and rolled her eyes at me.

So this guy coming sort of knows touch and peeking is OK.

Should be a kick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
watchmywifey?

With a name like that, one can't really expect something else. Watching wife do anything sexual is a fetish and anybody that says different is full of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 To offset the fool annony!

He's a insane fool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Who's the real fool here Bonnie? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot!

Keep going!

I am very horny, and ready to be fucked along with her!

Now, where is my big dildo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

I liked the basics of the story. It was a bit too short and narrative for me. I did like how believable it came across. I also liked that it brought back some pleasant memories for me of a similar nature.

When I was a young adult, I was invited over to a co-worker's home, mostly to watch sports. While I was there they noticed me ogle his wife. They weren't mad. In fact, they egged me on. Eventually, they gave me the honors to do his wife as he watched and jacked. We did several times a month for about a year and a half. We stopped only after she was knocked up and nearing time to give birth. None of us knew who the father was until after the baby was born. It wasn't mine. Good times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the tale8FBE

Wife goes three or four times a year and tells me that nothing is sexy about a massage. I didn't believe her. She uses the same guy every time. After her massage at home she seems to be stretched out and sits on my face grinding her pussy harder than normal. She normally doesn't curse. After the massage she tells me what she's going to do to me while riding my face,cursing about how hot her pussy is and for me to tongue her asshole good. This is the only time I ever get to eat her ass. I know she's fucking him and I'm getting the best sex of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This has me curious?

My wife of 15 years hurt her back weeding the garden, so she began getting rubdowns at an area spa. Then she asked me if it was OK for her therapist to come to the house, she said they could use the spare room. I thought nothing of it until this guy about 35 or so showed up, I was expecting some woman. This has been going on for several months, twice a month. She never says anything about the sessions, and right after each one she takes a long shower, to get the oil off she says. Our sex life is normal, unchanged, and I see no signs of anything. But I did sneak up to the door and listened, she was seriously moaning, other than that, all quiet in there. The same moans she does when I rub her back, plus also when we make love. So, it's hard to tell, this drives me nuts.

I am wondering if I should be worried??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous