My Lusty Liaison with Mr. Hazelwood Ch. 03

Story Info
Seattle Escapade
4.2k words
4.39
34.3k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 Seattle Escapade

It was Friday morning, and I was due to be at the Hazelwood's residence as usual to look after Ethan and Cody. I got a call earlier this morning from both Stephen and Alexia asking me to accompany them on a weekend trip to Seattle for Alexia's conference to which I immediately agreed, of course. In the back of my mind, I knew that Alexia was going to be preoccupied with all her meetings and dinner receptions and she would have to voluntarily attend which meant that I would get my chance to be with Stephen at most times of the day and night. I was particularly excited, so I began to pack my bags immediately.

I decided to pack one suitcase, and a carry-on. I had checked the weather in Seattle prior to packing, so I knew the weather was going to be warmer than average. I decided to bring along a couple of conservative looking swimsuits, as well as three very risqué swimsuits so that Stephen could stare at my tight, hot body for hours on end while at the pool.

I then began to pack some short tight dresses, as well as conservative clothing so Ethan, Cody, or Alexia, would not get suspicious. I also secretly packed my two favorite vibrators, three pairs of sexy lingerie, and my red and black stilettos, to surprise Stephen. I then proceeded, to dress very casually since I was heading over to their residence where Alexia was going to be around.

I put on a pair of black Victoria's Secret yoga pants, a loose fitting gray hoodie, and a pair of converse sneakers so that I would be comfortable on the plane. Underneath, of course, I had to wear my white lace Victoria's Secret bra and matching thong, just in case Stephen wanted to have a little peek of coming events while on the plane.

I glanced at my watch and saw it was 9:30 and I knew that I was going to be late if I did not hurry. I grabbed my bags and all of my other necessities for the trip and was out the door. I hopped into my beamer and proceeded to make the short drive to their residence. Arriving at 10:00, the first to greet me were my favorite blonde fraternal twins, Ethan, and Cody. They ran up to my car as I was getting out and gave me a warm, welcoming hug.

Shortly after, I walked them to the door and was greeted by the handsome Stephen Hazelwood. He was looking amazing as always, and I slowly felt myself go weak in the knees when I saw him. He was dressed in a white v neck t-shirt, light wash denim jeans, and sandals. This man really knew how to make my pussy-dripping wet with desire. I could feel the wetness in my thong, slowly trickling down my leg. So naturally, I began to start a conversation with him.

"Hi Stephen," I said, nervously.

"Hi Darcy," he said, with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, don't just stand there silly, come inside," he said willingly.

"Thank you, Stephen, I think I will."

Stephen walked in front of me with Ethan as I followed behind him with Cody in my arms, and we began to make our way to the living room to meet Alexia. I made my way to the sleek and modern leather couch, and Stephen sat down on the other end of it. He was staring at me again, with those piercing and mesmerizing blue eyes of his, and I could feel my pussy making that wonderful swishing noise when I crossed and uncrossed my legs.

He knew I was getting hot for him; he could see it in my flushed complexion and my eyes. I wanted to tear off all of his clothes and just fuck him right there on the couch. I could give a damn if Alexia caught us; hell, I wanted her to catch us. I slightly began stretching my legs towards him and began to tease him slightly by pulling down my yoga pants to reveal my lace thong, which made his jaw drop instantly. As if on cue, I could slowly see his member coming to life under his tight denim jeans.

"You look beautiful, Darcy. You still manage to look amazing even in your most comfortable clothing," he said with great anticipation.

I began blushing and then mischievously said, "Well thank you, Stephen. You know I love it when you compliment me."

Shortly after, Alexia walked through the door. She looked beautiful and stunning as always. She was dressed in a white blazer, a crème top (which accented her fake tits perfectly) black dress pants and nude heels. Wow, my jaw dropped when I saw her. She was more dressed up than I was; she had to be since she would be in back to back meetings all day once we would land safely in Seattle.

"Good Morning, Darcy!" Alexia said, happily.

"Good Morning, Alexia. You look absolutely stunning! I love your outfit!" I said.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. I am so thrilled that you are joining us on this trip. You have no idea how much we love having you as our sitter," she said with utter excitement.

"Thank you so much, Alexia. You know, anything to make it easier on you both. I love being with Ethan and Cody so much, and it truly is an honor working for you both," I said happily.

"Shall we get going?" Stephen said as he got up from the couch.

"We shall!" Alexia Said.

I smiled at the both of them and grabbed Ethan and Cody's belongings as they ran to their parent's side. I walked behind them and noticed my bags were already gone. Confused, I quickly noticed that a huge black stretch limousine was already in front of the house, and the driver had loaded my bags as well as the Hazelwood's belongings into the car. I was completely shocked! I had never ridden a limo to an airport before; they certainly knew how to indulge in life, and I loved it!

We then all proceeded to get into the limo, and we were off to LAX. Inside the limo, the boys we're bouncing off the walls and I had to calm them down by giving them a show to watch on my iPad as I began to start a conversation with the Hazelwood's. But before I could say anything, Alexia interrupted me and said...

"Darcy, would you care for a glass of champagne?"

"Sure, if you insist! I would not want to be drinking too much in front of the children; I wouldn't want them to get the wrong impression of me." I said nervously.

"Nonsense! Here, have a drink with us! Think of it as a reward for all the hard work that you have done around here for us," she said.

"I'd like that, thank you again, Alexia."

I began to take a sip of the delicious Napa valley champagne as we made our way into LAX. The driver opened the door for us and we immediately headed to the Virgin America kiosk to check in for our flight. The lady handed the Hazelwood's and I our boarding passes and took our luggage. I quickly glanced down to see my seat number, and saw that I was sitting in First Class! Holy shit!! I screamed internally to myself in excitement. I asked the Hazelwood's if there could be some mistake and that I would be comfortable in coach.

"Oh my god, are you two sure about this seating arrangement?"

"Yes, Darcy. You are our most treasured sitter, and you must have the best. Besides, you should always feel the most comfortable when you are traveling with us," Alexia said.

"Thank you both, so much! I really cannot thank you enough!" I said happily.

"Darcy, it truly is our pleasure to have you accompany us on this trip, so let us thank you for that," Stephen said with utter excitement, while giving me a sexy wink.

I followed the Hazelwood's to the airport club, and was immediately given something to eat prior to our flight. Shortly thereafter, we left for our gate and in order to board the plane. I proceeded to walk down first in front of Stephen, while Alexia had Ethan and Cody attached to her side. I wanted him to glance at my round and tight ass that he loved so much, and I knew he could envision my white lace panties through my tight yoga pants. I fucking loved teasing him this way.

We made our way to our seats and noticed that Stephen had purposely purchased the seats so that I could sit next to him with Alexia in the far back with Ethan and Cody at her side. I quickly offered to switch my seat with Alexia, but she refused. She said again that I deserved it, and she was going to rest a bit since she pulled an all nighter in the ER the night before. Hell, I don't blame her. If I were an ER Doc, I'd do the same. Sleep was her best friend, and Stephen knew exactly what fun he wanted to have with me for the next two and a half hours. I glanced over at Stephen, as I found my seat next to him.

The white plush leather seats felt amazing and incredibly comfortable; I just wanted to fall asleep in them. I grabbed a blanket that was placed near me, and decided to sit cross-legged. Stephen could not take his eyes off of me as he kept checking back at the kids every now and then, and also at Alexia to make sure she would be completely asleep. We then were prepared for take-off, I held onto the seat, then felt Stephen grab my hand gently telling me everything was going to be alright.

About 20 minutes into the flight, Stephen got up to use the restroom while checking on the kids and Alexia once more. He noticed that she had on a sleep mask so it was nearly impossible for her to see anything from all the way back there. In exactly two minutes, he was back and looking better than ever.

"I'm so glad I got to sit next to you" I said, as I bit my lip almost innocently.

"I know. I put our seats next to each other on purpose, baby" he said in a hushed tone.

I blushed when he called me, baby. I loved it. I then could feel his hand slowly slip under the blanket, and I quickly glanced at the other businessmen in the row near us. Luckily, they were too preoccupied on their MacBook's so I knew that we were safe for the time being. Stephen's masculine hand found its way to the inside of my yoga pants and then slowly to my protruding pussy lips. He then proceeded to whisper in my ear and said, "Don't moan or else." I nodded back at him, staring him deep in his hungry blue eyes and said, "I promise". He then began to stick one of thick fingers, inside of me.

Oh god, it felt so fucking good. I had been begging for his fingers to be inside of me since I walked through the door. I let out a quiet, soft moan, letting him know that I wanted more to be inside of me. He then began to thrust his second finger in and out of my tight pussy and I could feel my pussy walls gripping around the thickness of his fingers. He then rhythmically began finger fucking my tight hole over and over, until I was just about to reach orgasm. Then, being the biggest fucking tease ever, he slipped his fingers out of my dripping wet pussy, and began to stick them into his mouth and sucked on them hard.

"Mmmm, you taste delicious. Do you know that?" He whispered seductively into my ear.

I stared into his eyes hard, almost as if I wanted to ravish him there and then, in front of all of the other passengers.

"I need to get my cock inside of your hot and wet pussy right now," he said, whispering into my ear. "Come with me to the restroom right now, I can't wait until later."

I agreed, and began the short walk to the restroom, ahead of Stephen, so nothing looked suspicious. Shortly after, I saw Stephen following me to the back of the plane to the restrooms. I opened the door, and Stephen followed me in then pushed me against the sink, closing the door behind him. He quickly pulled down my yoga pants and thong and unzipped his jeans, noticing he was commando this morning. I could not fucking believe it! And then, before I could say a word, he began to stick his rock hard 9-inch cock inside of my tight cunt.

I let out a soft moan as he began to pound me harder and faster, while whispering into my ear once again, "This is what you've been wanting, huh? This is what you've been craving all day; you're such a hot little minx. I fucking love your tight cunt, gripping my shaft." I began moaning a bit louder now, and placed his hand over my mouth to contain my moans. "Yes baby, oh fuck yes! Mmmm fuck me harder baby, I want to cum hard on your cock," I said willingly.

Stephen then began to drill me even harder and faster until we both collapsed into a euphoric orgasm. We quickly fixed ourselves up, and he left the restroom first just in case, so nothing looks suspicious. I then waited about 30 seconds before following him back to our seats. Shortly after we got to our seats, the captain's voice came on the intercom informing us that we were about to descend into Seattle.

I glanced back at Stephen once more in a mischievous smirk, and then glanced back towards Alexia and the kid's seats and saw that Alexia was starting to wake up. She smiled at me sweetly, and I did the same. I could feel Stephen's hot cum inside of me, and I felt it slightly oozing out of thong and inside of my yoga pants.

After landing in Seattle, I quickly jumped in front of Stephen to grab my carry on from the overhead bin and sat down to allow him to do the same. Afterwards, the Hazelwood's and I departed the plane and made our way to collect our luggage from the carousel. It was my first time in Seattle, and the city looked stunning. We then made our way outside, only to have yet another luxurious car waiting for us, this time, a Black Cadillac. "Wow, they really know how to impress people, don't they?" We got into the back of the Cadillac, and once again Stephen sat next to me while Alexia sat in front with the driver. The twins began to doze off since they were pretty tired from the flight. Seattle was absolutely breathtaking.

I could not stop staring out the window; so many mountains and it reminded me of New York City, but only on the West Coast. Stephen put his hand on my lap and I quickly felt my heart skip a beat, as I gently brushed it off warning him that Alexia only a few feet away from us. The car took a slight right off of Seneca Street, from the Alaskan Viaduct Way, then made a right onto Union Street where we had arrived at our destination; the Four Seasons hotel, in downtown Seattle.

My jaw dropped in unison with the twins as we both viewed this palatial property. I was shocked. This hotel was beyond one of the classiest and most elite hotels in all of Washington. I was about to enter the hotel, looking like a hot mess with my undone hair, minimal makeup, and not to mention my outfit. I felt slightly embarrassed, as we made our way into the front of the hotel, where the valet opened my door and welcomed us to the hotel.

Ethan and Cody grabbed my hand, and I followed them with the Hazelwood's in front of us as we made our way inside. The Hazelwood's immediately headed over to the front desk to get us our room keys, while I waited with Ethan and Cody in the lobby. Shortly after, the Hazelwood's and I made our way to the elevators and up to our floor.

We were staying on the 14th Floor, the presidential suite. As we made our way into the room, my jaw dropped almost instantly one more time everything was so modern and elegantly stylish. I was in complete awe. Alexia quickly glanced at her watch and saw that she was going to be late for her meeting if she did not hurry.

"Uh-oh; looks like I've got to run! I'll catch you guys later tonight. Stephen darling, don't wait on me, looks like I've got to make a trip down to the hospital as well after the meetings," she said.

"Have fun, Sweetheart" Stephen replied almost excitingly.

"Goodbye, Alexia. Boys, say goodbye to your Mother," I said immediately.

"Bye momma."

Within seconds of Alexia being gone, Stephen got a call from her Alexia's parents saying that they desperately wanted to see Ethan and Cody. He did not even hesitate to say yes! They were going to pick up the boys in 30 minutes from the front of the hotel.

"Boys, Grandma and Grandpa are going to pick you two up in 30 minutes!" He said with excitement.

"Really, Dad? Yay! We get to see Grandma and Grandpa!" They both jumped up and down with excitement.

I was relieved! I did not have a care in the world for the rest of the afternoon and into the late evening; well except to fuck Stephen's brains out for the rest of the afternoon.

Their father gave them each a hug goodbye then escorted the boys into the car where Alexia's parents told Stephen the boys would be staying over at their place tonight.

Stephen could not believe what he was hearing! He almost thought it was meant to be, and of course, too good to be true. Stephen said goodbye, and almost ran upstairs back to the suite, where he and Darcy were going to have insatiable marathon sex.

After making it back to the 14th floor, Stephen proceeded to walk into the spacious suite.

I gave him a reassuring look, seeing the hunger in my eyes. I wanted his cock inside of me over and over, and he knew it. Stephen then grabbed me off my feet, and carried me over to the bed. He threw me on it like a wild animal. "Oh fuck yes!" I screamed internally as he climbed on top of me. I immediately began undressing him, tearing off his jeans and shirt, and he nearly ripped my hoodie and yoga pants off.

He peeled off my bra and thong, then immediately pushed me back on the king bed, spread my legs open violently, and began to ravish my freshly shaven and silky smooth cunt with his tongue and fingers. I let out a much-needed loud moan and I was free to do so, now that he and I were all alone. "Oh yes, Oh yes Fuck baby, your tongue feels so good inside of cunt. " I screamed as he licked my pussy skillfully and proceeded to stick three of his thick fingers inside of my tight cunt.

My eyes rolled to the back of head, and I was moaning even louder now. I could not take it; I needed his cock inside of me. "Stephen, please fuck me with your cock. I need your cock inside of me, baby," I said hesitantly. "Oh baby, you have no idea how much I've wanted to fuck your hot cunt all day long!" He said as he proceeded to stick his throbbing cock deep inside of my pussy, hitting my G-spot. I screamed as he began to fuck my pussy, hard and deep.

He then flipped me over so that I was straddling his cock. I slipped his throbbing cock inside of my pussy and I began to bounce up and down on his shaft, deeper and faster. I was dying to orgasm but Stephen quickly flipped me over so that my ass was in the air and he began to lick my pussy from behind all the way up to my tight asshole.

His tongue felt so fucking good, having never experienced anything like this before. No boy had ever licked me from my tight asshole all the way up to the back of my pussy. It felt so fucking orgasmic. Stephen then began to stick one of his thick fingers inside of my tight asshole.

At first it hurt a little, but then my body got used to his thick finger, so he decided to put another one in to stretch it out even more. I started to scream in pleasure, as he penetrated my tight asshole with his index and middle fingers. Stephen and I were going to have anal for the first time. He then began to slowly work his cock inside of my tight asshole, and I felt the walls of my ass gripping around his shaft as he began to thrust in and out of it nice and slowly.

"Does that hurt, baby?" He said, with a reassuring smile. I shook my head. "No, babe. It feels really good. Please fuck my ass, harder," I said, with a devilish look in my eyes. He then put one hand on my hip, and grasped me harder as he began to thrust into my ass, hard and fast. Each thrust, sent shockwaves directly to my pussy, preparing it for my long awaited orgasm. I could feel my body start to quiver and shake, and I could not fucking take it anymore.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum, oh shit, mmmmm yes, fuck yes, ohhhhh." I almost collapsed into the bed, when Stephen quickly turned me around and said, "I want to shoot my load, inside of your pussy." He then quickly pulled out his cock from my now stretched asshole, and began to enter my pussy, hard and rough just the way I liked it. Stephen began to fuck my aching cunt violently, until finally, he shot all of his delicious cum inside of the walls of my cunt.

12