My Lusty Liaison with Mr. Hazelwood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen and I both collapsed in each other's arms, and began to kiss each other passionately. "Fuck baby, you must have some sort of magical pussy; it just makes me want to come back for more," he said playfully. I giggled, and began to tease him some more. Glancing at my watch, I saw it was only 5:30, so I decided to have a hot and steaming bubble bath. "Would you care to join me, babe?" I said playfully. "Absolutely, I can't resist not being able to get my hands all over your fucking, tight body," he said, with a devilish look in his eyes.

Stephen and I walked over to the stunning Italian white marble bathroom, with a separate shower and soaking tub, and began to fill it with bubble bath and slightly warm water. After stepping into the bath, the water felt absolutely enticing, and completely engulfed our already warm bodies. I covered my body in bubbles, and slightly moved back into Stephen's lap and I could feel his erection awakening yet again, as I did that.

I then slipped my hand under the water and began to place his hand over my velvety smooth pussy lips. He then began to move his hand in a circular motion over my swollen lips, and I began to move my hips rhythmically in unison with him. I let out a gasp, as he caught me by surprise by thrusting one of his fingers inside of me, and began to finger fuck me under the water.

I could feel another orgasm stirring up inside of me, and I could hear Stephen grunting, as he stuck three fingers inside of me while his other hand groped and fondled my breasts. I then quickly replaced his fingers with his raging hard on and immediately slipped it inside of my sopping wet pussy. He began to slowly fuck my aching pussy, nice and deep. This time, it was not rough, but more slowed down to the point where I could feel every 9 inches of his hard cock deep inside of my tight cunt.

I could feel his balls getting tighter and tighter with each thrust and my aching and needy cunt needed to feel his hot cum inside of it. I began to rock my hips back and forth now, while the water was sloshing with our rhythmic movements. I began to take his cock deeper inside of me, and I could hear him grunting louder as he instantly shot his delicious cum inside of me. I watched as his cum ooze out of my sopping wet pussy, and into the warm bath water. Stephen and I then got out of the tub, and kissed each passionately until we made our way back onto the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

12