My Lyn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The next morning apparently dawned rather overcast with a sharp breeze from offshore blowing sand back up the beach. Well so dad said over breakfast after he'd been for a run. No-one had actually seen him doing one of his early morning runs, so it may have been more of a stroll down to the shops. However by the time I was up at half past nine the clouds were rolling back and burning off as a strong August sun started to shine down on the Atlantic shore.

Mum was taking time over her hair and Clare was helping her somehow or other. They were both looking relaxed and happy. I decided to go for a quick shower as soon as I'd finished my breakfast. I was very unsure what was going to happen that day and although I tried to appear like it was just any day at the beach I was feeling nervous. Laden with beach stuff - towels, suncream, books, CD players, drinks, a picnic lunch and who knows what else the party set off just before ten o'clock. Clare was wearing her new bikini again and mum had a new black brief bikini on. I was wearing my normal shorts as was dad.

As soon as we reached the beach mum took her top off and dropped it in the bag she was carrying. Clare took hers off too and threw it at me. I looked at her, picked it up and dropped it in mum's bag. I walked on. I wasn't sure what we'd do when we reached the sign marking the start of the naturist area. There was a 'No textiles' sign in daubed blue paint, in English, some way ahead of us. We'd have to do as it said, carry on and ignore it or turn back. I was perfectly clear in my mind that the others would not be turning back. Before I realized it Clare had dropped back and was walking next to me. She took my hand as she had last night. 'Don't worry', she said, 'I won't laugh at you or tease you when I see you. I want you to look at me too when I'm nude. Will you do my suncream again today like you did yesterday?'

'Will mum mind? I might touch you somewhere...'

'I want you to touch me everywhere. I've wanted it for ages - ever since I first got you to put cream on my back. Mum said just do what seems natural, remember?'

'I'd like to if they won't object.'

'They won't. I think they want us to pleasure each other. Perhaps it turns them on.' She giggled.

'Dad may want to put your suncream on too,' I said.

'Oh, I'm sure he will but I'm asking you first. I might let him do it one day!'

We reached the sign and passed it. Mum stopped and put her bags down. Without a word and without looking at us she just pushed her bikini bottoms over her still slim hips and down to her ankles. She stooped easily, picked them up and they rejoined the top piece in her bag. Clare turned to me and said 'Pull them down.' I stared at her in some surprise but moved my hands to my waistband and was about to do as she had told me.

'No, silly,' she whispered as if she only wanted me to hear. Mum was busy telling dad to put his shorts in her bag, not in his with the food.

'I mean pull my shorts down, please. I do want you to be the first to look at me naked. Do it now!'

I did. She looked lovely, her pubic hair was bouncy in the sunlight against the background of pale skin. She could walk ahead proud in the confidence of her young body.

'Clare' I said quietly, 'take mine off now, please.' She pulled them down in one quick tug, bent and retrieved them and popped them in her bag.

'You'll get them back later if you're very good', she said full of a mischief that excited me. 'Like a springing gazelle she surprised me by suddenly putting her bare arms around my neck, pressing her naked breasts against my chest and pressed her abdomen against me. I hardened immediately. She kissed me not like a sister but like an especial friend. I saw that mum was again watching us. I blushed and Clare moved away blushing too. She set off again next to mum. They both looked very beautiful. Dad had set off slowly towards a rocky cluster towards the water's edge.

Mum and Clare were talking and laughing about something to do with 'clothes or not clothes.' I walked on, on my own, behind the others. I was confused and unsure of myself. What had happened had been nice; I wanted more and yet I felt everything I had learned would say it was wrong. My lovely family seemed to be saying it's not wrong if it's what everyone wants and no-one can get hurt. Still I was embarassed by my erection in front of my sister and my mum. I plodded on hoping I'd be left to think things through once we got to wherever dad was taking us. Not for the first time Clare drifted across to me and said 'Come on, don't walk on your own. She pulled me over so that mum, Clare and I were walking together.

'Nothing happened just now that Clare didn't want to happen, you know, Ben,' said my mum. 'She thought it was lovely. I think you look lovely together when you touch each other. Don't be embarrassed - you'll learn to enjoy how your body responds to a lovely girl like Clare. You can learn a lot from each other, you know. And in complete safety too'

That was the first time I was able to respond openly to them both. I said: ‘I wanted to touch you Clare in other places, I wanted you to touch my erection and feel it. I wanted to do things that make me unbelievably turned on when I look at you and I can see all of you.'

'Tell me what you want and I'll soon tell you if I don't want it to go that far. We'll have to explore slowly,' she said. 'Mum and dad want us to be natural together, you know. Mum and I have talked a lot about how we can teach each other how to enjoy our bodies.'

oooooo0000oooooo

Ben stopped and said: 'That's enough for today. I'm exhausted by the tension of finding the courage to tell my story so far. You're still here then? I really don't want to lose you.'

'I'm still here because it's my room! I said.

Ben's face looked crestfallen. 'Don't worry', I said pulling him back towards me and pushing his hand inside my blouse so he could hold my engorged nipple. I want you soon, you turned me on so much. I'd like to see you with your sister. I want to walk on a beach naked with you both. If you want me to, that is.'

'Yes, but do you realize what I'm trying to tell you?'

'Yes, I think so. You're going to tell me that you like to fuck your sister and she likes to fuck you and your mum and dad don't mind. I think they like to watch you. Is that right?' 'Fuck' was not a word I was used to using and it sounded a little unnatural, a bit too forced, daring even, coming from my lips.

'Well that wasn't quite what happened next but you're on the right lines. We always say 'shag.' Mum says men fuck women but men and women can shag each other. She says as long as it's a two-way thing it's normally OK. She seems to have spent a long time thinking it out. But there's more to tell if you want to listen. Especially since it turns you on.' For the first time I felt he smiled more confidently.

'I do want to listen,' I replied 'but I also do need to do some work to get that Baudelaire assignment finished for Tuesday', I said. 'Can you tell me more next Friday night?'

Ben nodded and we embraced again. He undid my blouse and I pulled down the zip of my jeans. We discovered each other a little more.

End of Part One

12