My Maid, Her Sister-in-law, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slipped into the house, latched the entrance door and hurriedly walked through the cold central hall into the same room that Sunita had once, long ago, spied Anu and Ram having sex. As they bolted the door, they looked at each other in the light of the lantern that stood on a shelf and felt a mutual desire overtake them. Both girls quickly removed their sarees and snuggled into the warmth of their blankets and quilts on the large double bed. Sunita lowered the flame of the lantern to a bare flicker and turned towards Anu, their faces inches from each other, their large breasts touching, sharing the warmth.

Anu reached for Sunita's face and stroked it delicately while her friend unhooked the clasps on her blouse; both were impatient an unwilling to dampen their arousal after Sunita had narrated her story. Removing the blouse off Anu, Sunita reached behind and undid her friend's brassiere, pushing the garments off before removing her own blouse and bra. Anu meanwhile undid the cord of her petticoat and pushed it past her large hips and down her thighs after which she manoeuvred her feet to rid herself completely of the item.

Sunita bent her head forward as her lips found one of Anu's swollen and hard nipples, sucking on it and drawing it into her mouth. Her hand found the shaven pussy her fingers dived into the hot wetness of Anu's cunt. As she lashed the nipple with her tongue, Anu draped her hand over Sunita's body and clutched her shapely arse, pulling her body hard towards her own. Sunita's fingers pushed in and out of Anu's vagina, the sloshing sounds on account of the massive amount of secreted juices arousing her still further.

Unable to contain themselves, they wrapped their arms around one another, holding each other's buttocks tightly and rubbing their pussies against the other with a violent urgency. Anu then pushed Sunita on to her back and crawled under the covers till her mouth found her sister-in-law's hairy twat. She had forgotten how bushy it was and now thought it had perhaps become hairier than she remembered from when the two girls had made love a couple of years ago almost. She suddenly realised she wouldn't want to Sunita to ever shave herself down there. After bringing Sunita to an orgasm that exploded with such brutality that Anu's face was clamped tightly between Sunita's thighs, Anu ignored the cold and throwing off the covers rose up to straddle her friend's hips.

Then crawling up the bed on her knees, she planted her hot pussy on Sunita's face. Sunita used her chin to rub around the vaginal lips before her tongue began a circular motion around Anu's smooth cunt. Her saliva mixed freely with the juices that Anu still seemed to be secreting. Sunita raised her hands and took Anu's large breasts in her hands and mauled them, pinching her taut nipples with a certain aggression that Anu was enjoying. Her clit was large and protruded prominently as Sunita's tongue drew on it. Within less than a minute, Anu was on the verge of a climax that would challenge the explosion that Sunita had had. When Sunita's finger found Anu's anus and slipped in almost two inches because of the lubrication from her cunt, her body convulsed as the orgasm overtook her. A jet of her juices squirted out on to Sunita's face as Anu bit down hard on her own lips to suppress the scream that she released.

Exhausted from their orgiastic release of the pent up and simmering passion, they both crawled back under the covers, held each other tightly, their bodies flush against one another, and slept. Just before sleep overtook them, Anu whispered into Sunita's ear, "Would you ever share your Sahib with me, Suni?" Sunita kissed Anu on the mouth, not answering.

Sunita's sister was to get married on January 14th 2009. On the morning of the 13th, shortly after the sun had just risen, Anu and Sunita woke to the sounds of a slight commotion outside their window. Since the window was jammed they were unable to open it so instead they grabbed blankets, wrapped themselves tightly in them and quietly walked together to the entrance door, not wanting to wake the parents. Ram was not in the house, having decided to stay at his friend's place in Jaunpur till the day of the wedding. They could hear the sounds of a couple of children and an elderly person just outside the door as they unlatched it from the inside.

On opening the door cautiously, Sunita almost collapsed in a faint at what she saw in front. Anu had to hold her up with support as she looked quizzically at her sister-in-law. "S-s-sahib?!!" she said in a stutter, too amazed at this apparition in front of her. Standing in front of her eyes was her master and Bahadur, his driver, along with two young boys who had apparently guided them from the bus stop to the house. "Anu, this is Sahib", she said after almost half a minute of silence, not knowing how else to react and hoping that her sister-in-law and friend would take charge from her.

"Namaste" Anu said to Hjjer, looking at this strong handsome man that seemed to have so traumatised Sunita for the moment. Hjjer folded his hands and replied to Anu, then looked at Sunita and said "Namaste" to her as well, adding "How are you? Are you surprised? You did invite me for your sister's wedding, remember?" he said with a smile playing on his lips.

Sunita, only just getting over her completely shaken and confused state responded with a greeting and continued to stare at her master, unable to believe that he was standing in front of her. Of course she recalled that she had invited Sahib but he had said that he was going to his home somewhere abroad for Christmas. The possibility of him coming to her village never even crossed her mind. She knew of no foreigner that had ever visited the village; in fact she knew of no outsider that had ever visited from other parts of India except maybe some government officials and politicians.

Her heart was pumping furiously, her breathing somewhat erratic. The flood of thoughts going through her mind left her completely flummoxed till she realised after a couple of minutes that she was unbearably happy to see him. Her heart was beating hard because her lover had come to her. While Sunita stood like a statue, Anu berated her and said "We have guests, what are you doing? Come on!" They pulled out a cot made of hemp rope on a wooden frame, and a rather rickety chair and placed them just outside the entrance to the house. Anu quickly started a small fire in the pit where the nightly bonfire was lit. She then rushed inside the house and got the stove running in order to boil water.

While the water was heating, Anu seated Hjjer and Bahadur and explained to Bahadur, which was translated for the master, that the parents and bride-to-be were still asleep which was why they were not going into the house. Within ten minutes, the guests had glasses of hot and sweet tea in their hands, the fire was roaring, blankets were provided for them to cover themselves, and Anu was practicing her limited knowledge of English with Hjjer.

Sunita sat on her haunches on the ground next to the cot where Hjjer had been planted while Anu walked in and out of the house as she blabbered on. The guests had explained that Hjjer had returned the previous weekend from his Christmas and New Year break and remembered the name of the town, Jaunpur. They had taken a train from New Delhi and at Jaunpur had asked about marriages taking place in nearby villages. It was a bold and reckless plan but since this was the wedding season, it had been impossible to determine which village to go to. Hjjer had only known Sunita's name which hadn't been of help. But then their luck turned because Bahadur mentioned Ram and Anu at a tea stall, and that's where someone gave them the information. They were also told that Ram was in Jaunpur but would be going to the village for the wedding the next day.

As Bahadur spoke, Sunita calmed. Her expression returned to a semblance of normality as a sweet beatific smile began to spread on her face till Anu nudged her on her bum with a foot. Sunita stood up, unable to tear her eyes away from Hjjer, but grudgingly walked into the house as her parents awoke. She explained to her mother and father that her firang boss had come all the way from Delhi for younger sister's wedding; both parents were absolutely overjoyed at the news and rushed out to meet Hjjer. They felt honoured with his visit, they told him.

Hjjer had two suitcases sitting on the ground next to him. He stood up and placed one of them on the cot, unlocking and opening it. It was full of presents; all neatly wrapped in colourful wrapping paper and small cards stuck on each one specifying which was for whom. There were gifts for Sunita's parents, for Anu and Ram, and loads of things including the suitcase itself, for the young girl Nandini who was getting married. And there was a small present for Sunita as well.

As the morning progressed, it was decided that Hjjer would sleep in Sunita's parents' house and Bahadur at one of her father's friend's place. Sunita and Anu would occupy the main living room, sleeping on the floor. After washing up and eating a light breakfast with the family, Hjjer got involved helping with various chores, using Sunita and Bahadur as translators. He couldn't take his eyes off Sunita who he thought was looking more beautiful than he could remember; she seemed happier and almost carefree, a bounce in her step and a smile fixed on her face. She had introduced all her family members one by one to Hjjer and her mother had already taken a fondness to the Sahib.

Sunita's long lustrous hair was loose and it fell way past her shoulders and her breasts all the way down to her buttocks; they stood proudly out in front of her and tantalised Hjjer. She wore a tight fitting red blouse that hugged her ample bosom, and a light coloured saree. When Hjjer looked around he saw that all the young women were dressed similarly in what folks in Delhi would probably have considered provocative. But here in the village nobody looked or ogled at the women as they went about their tasks.

"Hello, Sahib! How are you? How was the journey?" Anu attempted to start a conversation with Hjjer in English which ultimately ended in both of them laughing at their lack of sufficient vocabulary; his in Hindi and hers in English. Sunita rolled her eyes at her sister-in-laws's comment, then headed into the house. Hjjer noticed her hips as they swayed from side to side after she walked past him and he found it hard to resist giving it a feel as she went in. Sunita's saree was wrapped tight around her perfect rump and her blouse exposed much of her midriff.

Sunita's mood influenced Hjjer and he too began to feel carefree, not troubled by social niceties or sensitivities. Sunita's family had made him feel very welcome and comfortable; they couldn't stop telling Bahadur how honoured they were that Sunita's master, a foreigner who was very senior, had deigned to visit them. Hjjer on his part was at his charming best, having quickly overcome the initial embarrassment and lack of language compatibility. He flirted with Sunita, exchanging looks, touching hands, rubbing against her body whenever they crossed paths. He continued to help out; he even made a quick trip to a neighbouring village with Sunita's father and Bahadur sitting on a tractor.

As the sun went down, the family gathered around the bonfire and a bottle of local liquor, considered to be of the best quality available, was brought out. Sunita's father and two of his farmer friends drank it neat; Hjjer and Bahadur mixed it with soda. And the girls drank an orangeade; Sunita and Anu and two of their friends laced their drink with the liquor. If the parents knew, they didn't say anything to the girls. The mood was festive, going on to boisterous.

Dinner was served outdoors on steel plates, the women serving the menfolk. Sunita and her mother first served the elders, then Anu took it upon herself to serve me while Sunita got food for Bahadur. For a while the women didn't join for the meal so Hjjer asked Bahadur why? Once translated, Sunita's father decided to break with custom and tradition and asked his wife and the other girls to bring their food and eat around the bonfire. They did.

Anu became very talkative as the liquor hit her; Sunita looked happy and content, watching over Hjjer's every need from more hooch to more food. She sat at her master's feet while the other women all sat on the caked mud floor as well, the men sitting on chairs and cots or charpais. When dinner was over, the women cleared all the dishes and went into the house to clean the utensils and put away the unconsumed food. The men had another round of drinks.

After the elders retired and the neighbours left, Hjjer sat around the fire alone for a while. Once all the kitchen chores were over, Sunita and Anu came out of the house and sat next to Hjjer on the ground. He looked at them and with folded hands requested them to please get up and sit on the chairs or on the cot; they refused. So he got up off the chair he was sitting on and sat down on the ground with the girls; they looked at him surprised but then Sunita smiled and touched him on his knees saying nothing.

Bahadur had left so Hjjer and the girls chatted away in soft voices with their limited vocabulary but seeming to communicate just as well. As the fire died down and the cold began to creep over their bodies, Sunita stood up and reached out to Hjjer pulling him up as well. Anu and Sunita led the way silently into the house and guided Hjjer into his bedroom for the night; the room that the women had been using. The oil lamp was lit but kept on a low flame. When the girls went out to latch and lock the doors, he slipped out of his pants and crawled under the covers wearing his shorts and the sweater he'd had on during the day.

Within minutes of his head touching the pillow, Hjjer was asleep; it had been a hectic and tiring day and the country liquor had done the rest. All sound died except for the cicadas outside and an occasional crackle as a burnt ember in the fire pit succumbed to the contracting pressure of the cold. It must have been almost two hours later when Hjjer pushed through a haze of semi-consciousness because he had heard a creaking sound as the door to his room was pushed open on its rusty hinges. He kept still, coming fully awake in a few seconds, and tried to concentrate on any other noise that filtered through the heavy silence of night.

Suddenly he felt a weight on the corner of his bed sinking into the mattress. Startled, Hjjer sat up in bed pushing his back against the headrest and stared at Sunita who was sitting on the edge looking back at him. They exchanged no words, just looking intently at one another in the dim lamplight. She was wearing a white blouse and a white petticoat and had a woollen shawl draped over her shoulders. Hjjer could make out the dark nipples already upright and almost piercing the cotton blouse. Sunita crawled on to the bed and positioned herself on her knees in front of him. Her hands reached towards the burgeoning mound under his shorts. Her touch through the fabric made his heartbeat increase in pace as he himself reached out towards Sunita's breasts. The cleavage was deep and the huge mounds of her bosom pressed against each other under the top.

He hastily found the hooks that worked as buttons on the front of her blouse and desperately fought to open them one by one. His fingers fumbled initially but then he had it figured; there was a sense of urgency in both him and his maid, a burning imperative that brought their animal instincts to the fore. Tonight was not going to be a dance of gentle lovers; it would be hot and virile, masculine and forceful. By this point, Sunita was pulling down his shorts towards his ankles and rubbing his fully-erect dick through the fabric. Hjjer laid his head back onto the sofa and tried to pull her closer to himself. He had freed her large pendulous breasts from the confines of the blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. Sunita pushed his shorts off and now had her hand wrapped around his large penis. She had forgotten how huge and hard it could get and was once again amazed at his girth and steely rigidity of his cock. She breathed in deeply, letting the air out slowly from her lungs as she savoured the feel of her master once again.

Sunita knelt beside her master, her knees touching his legs through the thin cotton of her petticoat. She placed her palms on his body, slipping them under his night shirt and lowered her head to his groin. Breathing in the familiar manly smell of his genitals, she parted her lips and engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth, running her tongue quickly across the tip. Hjjer was in ecstasy; he thought to himself that he had never got as much pleasure from making love with any woman before. Sunita worked her head fluidly up and down the shaft, her lips tightly sucking on his penis. She continued to work the lower end of his thick rod with her hands while her head bobbed furiously up and down, engulfing more and more of his cock with each pass. After almost two minutes she raised her head and looked up lovingly at her master's face. His eyes were shut and his lips slightly parted; a slight sweat had broken out on his forehead.

Sunita lowered her head and continued swallowing the growing inches of Hjjer's thick cock down her throat. He knew he was not going to be able to hold himself back tonight. His hands reached for the top of her head as he mumbled to her that he was going to cum. He wasn't sure how to let her know but he was sorely tempted to cum in her mouth. He knew he had done so once before. He grudgingly tried to lift her head off him but Sunita resisted the pressure from his hands and instead shoved her head all the way down till her lips and She also continued to furiously stroke his manhood with one hand when her head was raised; her other hand lightly cupping and tugging at his testicles. Hjjer felt the orgasm building deep within him and before he could either push her away or even try and hold back, he erupted powerfully, sending huge spurts of thick hot semen right to the back of Sunita's throat.

His explosion was so powerful that when his body bucked, Sunita's head jerked back so suddenly she might have sprained her neck had Hjjer not been gripping her head so fiercely. The spurts of his cum didn't stop till she had swallowed first one mouthful and then filled her mouth with another load, some of which was now trickling out from the corners and dribbling on to her chin. She swallowed again, then wiped her chin and once again took his penis into her mouth, draining it completely while he slowly lost his rigidity and hardness.

Hjjer felt so completely drained that the tension went out of his entire body almost at once as he let his head sink back on the pillow and stretched his arms out to lie limp on the bed. Sunita was in a heightened state of excitement as her huge pendulous breasts lung low on to her master's thighs, the taut nipples grazing against the hair on his body. Through the quiet that seemed to have finally enshrouded them, they both heard the door creak again and Sunita knew her sister-in-law had just entered the room. Not wanting to unduly alarm her Sahib again, she pretended to ignore Anu's approach as she too climbed on to the bed behind Sunita.

Hjjer became aware of another presence in the room and tried to look over Sunita's shoulder to see who it was; although the light was too dim for him to visually ascertain who it was, he knew instinctively that Anu was now seated on his bed. Having realised that Sunita was not responding to this intrusion, he concluded that they must have planned it all along. Smiling, he laid his head back on the pillow and raised his hands to place them on Sunita's bare back.