My Maid, Her Sister-in-law, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his gentle hands on her skin further aroused her as she pushed up the sweater he was wearing till it bunched around his neck and lowered her head on to Hjjer's chest and took a nipple between her lips. Although it had only been a few minutes since his volcanic ejaculation, he remained hard if not as steely as before. Sunita slid her lips across the breadth of his chest and ran the tip of her tongue over his other nipple; it was already taut. He felt Sunita raise her torso and straddle one leg over him so that she was now fully above him, one knee on either side of his torso as she continued to suckle on his nipples and arousing his manhood. She wanted him inside her.

Both Sunita and Hjjer felt a movement at the foot end of the bed and knew that Anu must be getting antsy watching them. Both of them felt one of her hands on them simultaneously; with her left, Anu clutched Hjjer's burgeoning penis and began to stroke it gently while with her right hand she began to lift Sunita's billowing petticoat up towards her waist.

As Sunita felt Anu's hand push up her petticoat, her knuckles moving along the smooth skin of her thighs and rump she instinctively raised her hips upward. Anu wasted little time and releasing Hjjer's penis she raised both her hands to the side of Sunita's buttocks, gripping them as she moved her mouth on to her sister-in-law's ass cheeks. Her tongue began slowly licking from the base of the spine downward, and Sunita gave a soft cry of joy when the tip of Anu's tongue laved her directly across her delightful rosebud. Anu then pushed a hand between Sunita's thighs from the back and ran her fingers through the thick growth of pubic hair, stroking down her crotch but stopping short of her pussy. The juices had been trickling from Sunita's cunt for a while now and both Hjjer as well as Anu could smell the musky fragrance of her sex.

The next stroke of Anu's tongue was back up from near her pussy to Sunita's puckered anus again and this time she started wiggling the tip against her rear hole. Sunita had been cooing and murmuring into Hjjer's chest for quite a while already but, as Anu's tongue continued caressing that very sensitive spot, those sounds turned to moans of bliss and she started pushing her ass back against Anu's face. Sunita pushed one hand down Hjjer's body, past her own cunt, and gripped his now solid cock that lay hard and flat against his belly. She felt the wetness that her own lubrication had created on him as she ground her body back and forth.

Sunita was getting increasingly frantic as she pressed her backside far into Anu's face and her hips had started swivelling, thrusting her knees into the mattress. Anu's face was buried between her cheeks which her hands were spreading apart as far as they could. As Sunita shoved back, Anu pressed in as tightly as she could, and her tongue stroked up and down and back and forth. She tried her best to squeeze her agile little tongue inside Sunita's hole but found it was too tight there.

Meanwhile Hjjer reached his own right arm down towards Sunita's thick forest of pubic hair and felt her grip his fingers, guiding them to her pussy until he felt the pearl which had pushed itself clear of its hood. Not wanting to be too rough on her clitoris, he first gently squeezed her clit between two folds of her inner lips and started to stroke in time with the caresses of her own hip movements against Anu's tongue. Her movements became even wilder, her body wobbling in front of me and her legs driving up and down into the bed.

Sunita's cries became louder and Hjjer feared that someone in the quiet sleeping house might hear. He continued to stroke her pussy with his right hand but raised the fingers of his left and placed them in front of Sunita's lips. She opened her mouth and took Hjjer's fingers in, sucking on them as she continued to grind her buttocks into Anu's face behind her. Anu continued to rim her anus with the tip of her tongue, trying constantly to push it into the hole but Suni was too coiled up and tense with the passion and lust that had overtaken her body. Sunita was actually sobbing with bliss despite Hjjer's fingers in her mouth while her body jerked from side to side and back against her sister-in-law's face. For all the time she was building up to the throes of her orgasm, Anu kept her tongue stroking her rosebud and Hjjer's fingers kept caressing her clit until she climaxed, ecstatically crying out with words that Hjjer couldn't understand. After that climax, all of Sunita's muscles relaxed again, and she started sagging forward until she ended up resting her head on Hjjer's chest but with her waist and her ass still raised upwards.

Anu didn't want to stop; she kept pushing the tip of her tongue against Sunita's sphincter and at the same time used her fingers to draw the nectar from her pussy towards her other hole in an attempt to lubricate it. Sunita's hand sought out Hjjer's penis and restarted a stroking motion, not wanting it to become flaccid. Anu meanwhile pushed one finger delicately into her sister-in-law's anus, using the mix of Sunita's cum and her own spittle to ease as far inside as possible. Sunita moaned again and pushed back against Anu's hand, willing her finger in deeper. After a couple of minutes when Anu felt that Sunita's muscles had relaxed somewhat, she pushed in another finger and widened the access.

Sunita kept pulling on Hjjer's cock while he pushed his hands under her chest and took her melon like boobs into his palms, roughly rubbing against her nipples. Anu reached out to the windowsill next to the bed and picked up a bottle that contained an ointment like solution which had a floral scent. She poured out a substantial amount on to the inside of her fingers and used them to probe inside Anu's hole, easing as much of the lubricating ointment inside. She repeated this procedure three times and the immediate impact was her ability to now push four fingers into Sunita's anus. Sunita felt her muscles relax and at the same time experience a heightened sensation inside her. She pumped back into Anu's fist, wanting as much of it as possible to stay in her.

Sunita was once again lying face down on Hjjer's chest as she now reached back to her raised buttocks and spread her cheeks with both hands. Hjjer's cock was in Anu's hands again and she administered some of the fragrant ointment on it while stroking in rhythmic tandem to Sunita's humping against her mouth. Hjjer felt a strange warmth as well as coolness on his penis as it seemed to grow stronger and thicker with each stroke of Anu's fist. Against the head of his cock, he felt the wetness between Sunita's thighs as Anu caressed him.

Anu squirted a final big dollop and pushed it into Sunita's open hole and she grunted out an animal-like sound of a creature in heat. She repeated that feral sound when Anu slid three fingers into her ass, and she started squirming in ecstasy as her friend carefully spread the lubricant as far in as her fingers would reach. Then Anu grabbed Sunita's cheeks in her hands and pulled them asunder while pulling her hips downward till her rosebud was pressed against the knob of Hjjer's humongous staff. Still holding the Sahib's rod in her fist, Anu rubbed it up and down against Sunita's anus until a small penetration had been made, and instinctively Hjjer thrust his hips upwards.

Hjjer was lying flat on his back with his legs going straight down to the edge of the bed. Sunita's face was just above his chest, her long cascading hair draped like a curtain around her head, falling all over her master's body. Her waist and hips were in the air but now Anu had drawn her to a level where her asshole was against the ramrod still cock which Anu held in her fist, keeping it upright, guiding it into Sunita's arse. This forced Sunita to raise her head off her master's chest as she lifted her torso and straightened her arms out, palms firmly on the mattress. Hjjer had still not been able to see Anu who was effectively behind Sunita; he did not know if she was naked or had some clothes on, but at this particular moment his focus was on a different plane. He was conscious of what Anu was trying to do; he had in fact fantasised about fucking Sunita in the arse some day but it was just a dream. However, it was now about to become a reality and he wondered if his maid was aware of what her sister-in-law was attempting to do.

But Sunita uttered her happiest sound yet when Hjjer's massive cock wedged between the soft edges of her ass and an involuntary expression of deep pleasure escaped his lips as well. He was concerned now for her because he knew how thick his rod was when erect but Anu's ministration to her asshole with her mouth, her fingers, and the lubricant made it somewhat easier. While Hjjer hesitated in his upward thrust, he felt Sunita lowering her weight gradually on to him. Unable to see her face, he wasn't sure how much pain she was experiencing; she on the other hand was now focussed on giving her master pleasure, knowing from his breathing and his sounds how much he wanted this.

He parted the screen of her long tresses and pushed them to the side of the face; looking at her for the first time since his explosive eruption of semen into her mouth twenty minutes earlier, he saw that her eyes were open. There was bliss and rapture on her face, no pain at all. A few seconds later, another thrust eased about an inch of Hjjer's cock into the tight hole and Sunita actually seemed to let out a pleasurable moan and he wondered if she had experience an anal penetration before, although he doubted it very much. With her fingers Anu continued to ease the passage by ensuring that no loose folds around Sunita's sphincter could pose a possible problem. She also took some more of the ointment and rubbed it around the still exposed half of Hjjer's cock. The touch of her fingers around his manhood prompted his body to make another pulverising heave, this time completely uncontrolled and he was through the tight sphincter at the entrance to Sunita's arse. He could feel the external muscles squeezing his shaft while those farther in had started massaging and drawing in the rest of his massively engorged penis.

Sunita now wanted all of him inside and uttered as much to Hjjer who of course didn't understand her words but intuitively knew her meaning. His rod was now far enough inside that Anu no longer needed to guide it so she wiped off her hands and placed them on Sunita's wide hips. Sunita's muscles were squeezing and releasing the tight grip over Hjjer's thickness as it pushed further into her bowels; massaging it and sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. He kept ploughing his cock deeper into her, as Anu kept lowering and adjusting her hips to facilitate the entry, until Hjjer could feel his own pubic hair tickling the soft insides of her cheeks. His testicles hung against the insides of her thighs as he penetrated her to her most intimate depth and they stayed like that for a few moments, both revelling in the waves of pleasure rolling through their bodies.

Sunita was effectively on her haunches now with Hjjer's rod deep inside her; her knees were bent and folded back and her hands were on his chest as her upper body straightened out and she looked down into his face, loving him more than she thought was humanly possible. Despite the urgency of their sex her heart felt it like a bout of love-making similar to what had transpired between them months ago in her bed.

With Hjjer's thickness now buried all the way up her arse, Sunita started using her hands to push away from the bed and backwards so as to draw him deeper inside. Hjjer helped by placing his hands on her haunches and gripping the fleshy buttocks. Very slowly he pushed her up so that his cock drew out by a few inches, paused for a few seconds and, equally slowly drove it all the way back into her. Sunita felt her hole being crammed full, moaned blissfully and thrust downwards to meet him. They continued like that for a long time, using slow, deep strokes, every one of them ending with their bodies jammed tight together. The lubricant had fully liquefied and was allowing a smooth flow in and out. There was no friction, just the feeling of Hjjer's huge cock entering and pulling out of a soft, tight hole where it was being cleverly massaged. With every stroke in or out, waves of pleasure swept through their bodies, and both maid and master could feel their climax building.

Sunita's body swayed from side to side and then front and back as she tried to feel Sahib's gigantic penis against every part of her anus. Her hips swivelled and thrust as her knees touched the mattress when she bent forward and roe up when her haunches pushed down on to Hjjer's penis. Hjjer matched the rhythm and pace of these thrusts with his own, ensuring that his manhood ground in and out of her ass. Sunita was moaning and whimpering, almost sobbing, from excruciating pleasure as she now tossed her head from side to side almost whip-lashing various parts of Hjjer's body with her hair. She was gradually but surely approaching a climax; an anal orgasm. She seemed to cry out to Hjjer, begging for more; once again in a language he didn't fathom.

When Sunita leaned backwards and his cock was buried all the way inside her, he peered down and saw her thick bush of hair mingle with his own. He felt the cool wetness from her juices all over his own pubic hair and his stomach. Reaching down, he pushed his fingers through the forest of her silken bush and reached her pussy; his fingers were immediately drenched with the fluid that was gushing out of her urethra. Finding her clitoris already fully exposed he once again pinched it gently between the folds of her inner lips, not wanting to trigger a sudden detonation of her fiery passion. But with a secure grip between his thumb and index finger, he started stroking her while continuing to drive his erection in and out of her hole at the same tempo.

Sunita again bit down on her lips to prevent any untoward sounds escaping her but still mumbled a torrent of passionate and desperate words. Anu must have understood the pent up ecstasy that was now crying for release but did little to disturb the flow of ardour and excitement that was building up in the two persons before her. She reached between Hjjer's thighs and gently took his testicles in her hand, softly caressing and massaging them. She then placed a finger and ran the tip of it along the circumference of his rod along the rim of Sunita's anus; the point where maid and master became one.

She was in an absolute frenzy now, swinging her hips in tight arcs over Hjjer's thighs while simultaneously moving her haunches up and down his thick shaft; Hjjer's fingers now directly toyed with her brazenly protruding clitoris and Anu continued to use her fingertip around the rim of her stuffed anal orifice. Hjjer increased the tempo of his upward thrusts to match the frenetic oscillations of Sunita's body, knowing she was on the verge of a colossal orgasm. When she came a deep guttural moan rose from her belly and escaped her mouth in a scream that Anu immediately shut off my clamping a hand around her mouth. Sunita's entire body went into a void, a state of nirvanic bliss, just moments before she finally exploded; fluids secreted from her cunt in torrential squirts as her body convulsed. Her anal muscles clamped harder than a vice around Hjjer's deeply embedded cock as she ground her anus hard into him. The storm crashed through every fibre of her body and her soul seemed to lift up to the heavens in her final throes of ecstasy as the passion finally began to abate.

In the final seconds of Sunita's earth shattering climax, Hjjer felt his own cauldron begin to boil over. He gripped Sunita's buttocks with a steely grip of his fingers that dug deep into her flesh and pulled her down towards him as he rammed himself up into her hole. A fraction of a second before her tight anal grip around his erection subsided, Hjjer's fresh burst of thick hot semen burst out of his penis and gushed into her anus. Although he had cum barely a half hour earlier, there was still enough in him to fill her receptacle. Sunita's muscles seemed to milk his hardness as they clenched and released in a rhythmic succubus-like motion.

Now feeling completely drained, Hjjer lay back exhausted as Sunita once again laid the side of her face on his chest. Although neither of them made any physical effort to detach themselves from each other, her loosened anus and his flagging penis uncoupled them in a minute or so. Sunita crawled off her master's body sideways and lay on her belly next to him, her left arm draped over his torso. The hot cum that he had ejaculated into her rectum now started to seep out and the coolness of it trickled down her crack to her cunt and then on to the sheets on the bed.

They were both oblivious to Anu's plight; she had tried to make herself cum by fingering her pussy and her clit while her sister-in-law and her master were in a zone all of their own. Unfortunately she hadn't succeeded; instead she only worked herself up into a frenzy and now didn't know how to either climax or come down to earth. So she got up and went to the bathroom where she doused her face in with mug fulls of the chilly water. That distracted her enough to focus on the here and now. It was very late at night with only a few hours left till the morning. Anu went into the bedroom where Hjjer and Sunita were now both fast asleep.

She looked at them and felt happy for her friend and sister-in-law but now it was time to wake her up and bring her back to her own bed. She shook her gently and whispered to her. Sunita awoke, understood Anu's beckoning, looked once longingly at her master and lover, then got off the bed and walked out with Anu. They turned off the low flickering flame of the lantern and shut the door silently to Hjjer's bedroom.

*******