All Comments on 'My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 04'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5* Loved your story,

And would like to read about the "Happily ever after".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would really like a happy ever after

This is one of the few series that i wait for. It is one of the best i have read.

Pls continue with the story

PJD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue this!!!

The characters have heart and life and I can feel the pain that they went thru.

I believe that the characters have a little further to go to have that happy "forever" moment that we all deserve.

Kudos on such great writing !!!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!

5 stars Apple. Brought back sweet memories of sexual exploration and discovery with a cherished lover or three ;) Always a pleasure to read your work! Many thanks.

vmc312vmc312about 9 years ago
you're so gifted

Incredible. Just wonderful.

And yes I did cry again and yes giggled at my easter egg.

I would love to see his reunion with his mom, his dads pride and their reaction to the changes, both physical and emotional.

But if you stop here it stands strong.

I appreciate how you keeping it realistic and cure him. Hope is still there, can never say never, but the reality of needing to learn to live and function along with hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The End?

No, don't let it end here. Of course with a good story I never want them to end but please give us some more.

thanks Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved this story. I don't believe another chapter would do these characters justice. I think they found their bliss in the last few paragraphs. Thank you for such a high caliber story. Semper Fi!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you! Maybe Friday the 13th wasn't so bad a start date after all!! I want to send you my thanks for reading, investing, and commenting on this story. I love every single comment and suggestion you provided. Your comments have been more than kind and generous, especially the ones from military persons and family members who messaged me on how memories were evoked from the storyline and characters. Anon5*s: One vote for Happily Ever After (HEA), ok, I hear you.

Anon@PJD: I'm so happy you believe my story to be "one of the best," I can't thank you enough. That's two votes to continue to a HEA! Thanks again.

Anon@Please continue: Kudo's to you for seeing the "heart and life" in the story and in Brat and Brian. They have taken on a life of their own with me also. Thank you.

RRS: Hello my friend. Thank you as always for sticking with the story. I truly enjoy seeing your name here! We will have to talk about those "memories" of yours; I see another story in the making! Sempre Fi !! Be safe and keep ticking. *; )

vmc312: Thank you so much for the compliment of "you're so gifted." That means a lot coming from you! Live, Love, and Hope....sounds like a winning combination. A huge hug is sent to you. Be well and stay strong! Carry on! xo

Anon@Jerry:"The End?" I'll take that as a vote to continue; which I believe means you like the story and want more, so thank you very much. It does mean you like it right? Thanks Jerry...another vote for HEA!

Anon@Loved this story: Semper Fi! A heartfelt Semper Fi! is returned to you. Thank you for feeling the "bliss" in the last few lines. I felt it could be a good place for our lovers to "close their story" and continue on in our own imaginations to an ending or a beginning of each readers choice, but so far, we are outnumbered. A promise is a promise and I will keep mine as previously stated. Always faithful ! Apple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

For the "Honourable Mention" Great story. Great character / emotion development. I always love hearing from a woman's perspective when it cums to G-Gasms. As I said in my PM the only thing that bothered me was the agony she felt in the morning - a feeling I have never experienced or heard about from thousands of others who have posted or described their experiences with the "Technique." I hope this wasn't from personal experience ... spontaneous G-Gasms happening hours and hours after the fact and with NO stimulation but never AGONY!!

And keep up the story. Everybody seems to be enjoying it so keep it going.

Thanks again

Dave (MR.G)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Well Ms Apple

What can I say that doesn't echo the previous comments.?

A beautifully written chapter that has left me divided. I would like to see a continuation of the characters as they are so strongly written. You can see them as real live people.

But my vote goes to ending it here as it is such a strong finish to the chapter.

Either way though would be a good choice for me.

Again, beautiful writing and well done.

5* all the way

Ps...that's 2x beautiful :-)

mcollectmcollectabout 9 years ago
More please

HEA would be very nice. Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Agree. HEA.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Rebuttal Statement and Thank You!

Hello All,

I need to send a public apology to Mr.G (Dave) for my embellishment within the story. Mr. G was kind enough to give his permission to use his Lit name and the thread about the 'g-spot' technique in our story. I embellished the discomfort post Andrea and Brian's experience to fit the story. In no way is this a reality of the outcome of using this technique. Please refer to the thread itself for actual testimony of persons who have utilized the technique and been so kind as to post their findings. Mr. G, once again, my apology for any negative portray of information. *; ) Apple

Thank you to Mr.G not only for the information, but for the kind comments on the story. Masterfuljim, as always it is a pleasure to see you here and to have you comment. I love the 2x's Beautiful's and, of course, the 5*'s. I'm not sure which I love most though!! Keep them both coming please. mcollect, I'm glad you love the story. You, anon@HEA!, and most of the readers that commented appear to want the story to continue. So, Brat and Brian will have more to their life's journey. I have to tell you though, it may be a little while before you see them. I have two open projects requiring some attention and I need to post a chapter for "Learning the Rules"..I have ignored my poor Alexandra and Jamison for too long! Thank you for all of your support and feedback regarding "My Man, My Marine, My Lover!"

Always faithful,

Apple xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. I've read all four parts and love each one. I hope you decide to continue the story and give the couple a happier ending. Although, I do love the "forever" that they had here. I really enjoy your writing and your stories. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need HEA

I would really love more of the story. Its hard to imagine the families haven't come up to visit in 2+ months. Does loving forever include a marriage proposal? I would also love to see him get his sight back and what he will do with his new appreciations.

georgeblackgeorgeblackabout 9 years ago
Best installment so far!

I love how the author shares her knowledge of anatomy through her writing. It's descriptive without reading like a textbook. Well done.

I liked the pee scene. It was sexy, kinky and intimate all at the same time.

SillySquirrelSillySquirrelabout 9 years ago
SO TORN!!!!!

I love the way you have it ended here.....but at the same time I want MORE!!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You should turn this into a book!

Please add more to the story. I love it!

smitty4338smitty4338about 9 years ago
Great story

This has been an amazing story, I would love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Does he get his sight back???

My husband (who also happens to be named Brian) and I serve. This story has helped get me through his current tour overseas! Please don't stop it here!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More more more please...

Please don't end here...

Not yet...

Please give him his sight back...

Hehehe...

But thanks a lot for this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing story

This has been an amazing story. I couldn't stop reading. You developed your characters really well. My husband was a Marine, and he has been dealing with his own injuries. Its been 4 years since he was active, and this story brings back so many memories of how we had to work through and figure things out. I agree with everyone else and would like more. It would be great if Brian got his sight back. Thank you so much for this story! Semper Fi! Ooh Rah!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Apple's Thank You!

Anon@wonderful story//Anon @need HEA: I'm so happy you enjoyed "My Marine" story. I'm very appreciative that you liked the writing and the storytelling. The family issue will be covered in Part 5. I hope you continue to follow the story and enjoy!

gb: "best installment" -I love anatomy! I was hoping someone would give me feedback on the "pee scene." I'm glad to hear that you saw it as sexy and intimate. Those were the terms I was hoping for, so thanks. I'm glad you liked it. It was written for a friend.

SillySquirrel: It's good to want MORE! I often do! Your homepage picture is Wow! Beautiful!

Anon@ A book! Good idea, I'll check with my editor and see what he thinks. Thanks!

Anon@sight back: A heartfelt thank you to you and your hubby "Brian" for your service. Part 5 will answer the questions you had, stay tuned. *; ) xo

Anon @ more please!: Ok, since you said, "please," there will be more of our couple.

Anon@Amazing Story: A huge "thank you" to you and your Marine hubby! You both have sacrificed much. God bless! Hope all is well. OOH! RAH! Stay safe!

Always faithful,

Apple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Dear Author,

I just want to thank you for your beautiful stories. Ive read all four parts, and i absolutely love them. I wish there was more. A friend sent me a link to this story, because i have a wounded Marine of my own. Luckily he has hos sight, but that is pretty much all that works. Everything below the neck is pretty much shot; his back is probably the worst. Hearing is gone too, but that is what you get for being in artillery. I just want to say how perfectly you captured the marine attitde, i see so much of my man in what you wrote about with Brian. Thank you so much, you just made this girls night.

Sincerely,

Grateful Wife of a Wounded Marine

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Please "PM" Me...asap

Dear "Grateful Wife of a Wounded Marine" or Friend of Grateful Wife,

Please "PM" via Lit. I so very much wish to talk with you. If at all possible, please just "PM" and provide me with a way to communicate more personally or one on one with you. Dear "Friend of Grateful Wife" if you see this, please let her know of it.

Apple_of_Eden

vmc312vmc312about 9 years ago
My PSA

I was reading through the comments and was compelled to say to those looking for a HEA with the return of vision. That HEA can occur with or without a return of sight. Having a disability does not prevent someone from living a full, productive and happy life. It would be unrealistic and I believe a disservice to our wounded warriors to imply otherwise.

It would also be unrealistic to show a full return of function, in this case sight. It doesn't happen like in the soap operas. There is nobody laying in a hospital bed with full makeup going from complete darkness to full sight.

Apple, of course I know you know this. My little PSA is about disability awareness, not how you choose to end the story.

pezzheaddazzlerpezzheaddazzlerabout 9 years ago
great story

Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved this story, it would make a hell of a movie. I hope u continue this story, it needs the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

Spend the whole night reading the chapters! It is really full of love. I would like to comment though on first time they make love. She didn't say ouch of any sort for her first, why... Even gasps!!! This will be a good movie I agree with the other comment. I hope you add more chapters and hope Brian will regain his eyesight. Thanks for the story And really very exciting.. :) INTERESTEDPO

karalinekaralinealmost 9 years ago
wow

What an emotional roller coaster of a ride. you've created an incredibly intimate picture of these two and what they've gone through. Again the attention to detail is outstanding. I think the story could stop here, its a good strong ending, or you could go on (I would quite like it to go on). Beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please, you can't let it end here.

And in the sense of the Greek theater - please, please make it a comedy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes keep it going

Wonderful story. Thank you for writing. Please keep the story going. I would love to see them get married and then perhaps he gets his sight back right at the wedding vows? Only to find she's even more beautiful than he remembers. All kinds of alternative endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would love to read more its an amazing story thus far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

Please please please continue your story, it's so wonderful. It felt real as I was reading it. I laughed and cried with them it felt so real. I truly want (although it feels more like a need) to see them have their happily ever after complete with vision, marriage and maybe even a baby eventually. Please don't stop, please continue this fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
happily ever after, please!

Please if you will keep going! I have been completely enthralled by Brian and Brat. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely please write more!

I just read the entire Brian & "Brat" series and it was amazing, couldn't stop reading, glued to my laptop kind of amazing, when I got to the end of part 4 and saw your comment about whether to end it there or proceed, I had to leave a comment, absolutely, definitely please continue this story into the next part of their lives, I'd be very eager to read Brian & "Brat" for many many more chapters to come, especially if you continue with writing them & your chapters as you have done so for the first 4 parts! I look forward to more from you and this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue!!!! This is a great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!!

Pls continue Brian and Brat's story, I really hope Brian can regain his sight and they have a lovely wedding. Hope to continue reading their love story.

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 8 years ago

Happily ever after please!

Native_blueNative_blueover 8 years ago

Beautiful story! Id like to see more to this story...them going back home...getting his eyesight back maybe....a wedding...keep writing!👍

666iceman666icemanover 8 years ago
Great story Apple

It would be even better to have a couple of more written with a "Happy ever after" ending. He has to gain his eyesight, I went through a period in my life like Brian has and got back almost 20/20 vision. This story needs the nice ending, as nice things do happen in this world as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue!

You are an accomplished writer. Please don't make us wait any more. Continue the story of Brian and brat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next part please

I love it. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please continue the story!!

adrienne_padrienne_palmost 8 years ago
More please!

This is a great story and I want it to end even greater! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Folks

Loved the story. ending is great. I still wonder about the folks and how the reuniting might go.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 7 years ago
My vote...albeit being outvoted...:+))

Your brief "sun setting" tag is exactly right. Keep it. Period.

The Mr. G stuff is a distraction from what we've come to care most about.

Their collective devotion to their full tribe.

Not just Brian.

You MUST let the family back in during this chapter. Somehow.

These folks wouldn't stand back for weeks.

To cap your overall story, he doesn't need to achieve sight.

They DO need to all be working positively toward it.

All three couples hugging as the sun sets over the lake? :+))

Maybe he could begin sensing light and dark?

Therefore, hope.

Where's Nurse Janie? I like Janie!

Is she free this weekend? :+)))))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story but your ending sucks to many loose ends did his sight come back how did he and is dad as well as mom handle their first meeting wish you would come back to it and finish it

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for commenting.

To everyone who has commented, thank you for reading my stories and for commenting.

KingCuddle, Janie has to work this weekend. I will let her know you asked about her. Thanks for following the story and for leaving your feedback.

Anon 6/23: My ending does not "suck". It may not be the ending you wanted or thought was the best option, but it does not "suck"!

Apple

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please -- give us the HEA ending

I have spent the last two evenings reading and rereading your stories. Wonderful is such an understatement for such a loving story. You make it so easy to love Brian and Brat! Love the treasure trail on Brian, but still wish he had just a dusting of hair for that gorgeous manly chest. Love stories are so heartwarming and emotional. You have let your readers experience everything that Brian and Brat go through. We have been right there with them. They are easy to love -- and to cry over as well.

I hope his vision comes back, as you seem to indicate might happen (the talk with the experts).

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958over 4 years ago
Please finish

I could picture their happy ending but would much rather read your version

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Terrific story

More, please! When does he reunite with his parents? When do they start their own family?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎