All Comments on 'My Man, My Marine, My Lover!'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

(envision the knifehand) Well done and keep up the fine job of telling this story. Carry on!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

RedRhytmicSerpent, thank you for your feedback and for being the first to comment on this story. I need a little help understanding your reference to "envision the knifehand." Help a girl out, will you?

silverfox1946silverfox1946over 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Your story is wonderful. I started reading it and it brought back some fond memories. Keep up the good writing and more of this story, it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Parents

I would like to see how the parents react to this, and how they handle being apart.

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Please Continue!

Wonderfully written! I'm so involved now! PLEASE keep the story going! Thanks so much for your efforts. This was a pleasure to read!

MastersWench

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story Line!

Very well written, fun to read, 100% plausible and realistic. As a 22 year retired Navy Chief dealt with part of the family/teenager issues between & during deployment cycles, this bought back many memories, both good and not so good. Teenagers growing up as military brats can go either way, this was the best!

BRAVO!!

ron7995ron7995over 9 years ago
Please continue

Yes, this is indeed a great story. The emotions seem real. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write more!

What a great story! Loved reading every page! Please continue, and in future chapters, give Brian some chest hair and a treasure trail for that fantastic body!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Writing

One of the best descriptive narratives I've read on Literotica! The emotional scenes were gripping, and had me totally involved. I had an empathetic reaction to the scenarios as I lived with my dad being in the Merchant Marine during WWII and the rest of my time at home and college. I hope you continue this story.

SillySquirrelSillySquirrelover 9 years ago
amazing

Please continue! This was, hands down, one of THE BEST stories I've read on this site! Beautiful descriptions and fantastic scenes. I felt every emotion from Brian and Andrea........simply AMAZING!!!!!!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You for your feedback!

My thanks to all of you for your comments and feedback. I'm happy that the majority of you enjoyed the story. Please continue to read and comment. Your feedback is my favorite reward for submitting my stories. Ok, so it is also my only reward, but it's the best one! This refers to you Ron7995, SillySquirrel, and Master's Wench. xo

To my Anonymous Navy Chief, first let me say thank you for your service! Second, I thank you for your comments. If it reminds you of real life my efforts have met my hopes. Keep the "good memories" front and center; stow the "not so good" they are history and can't be changed. I'm sure the good out weighs them!

Silverfox1946: I love your name. I'm glad you liked the story.

Anonymous: Write More! Thank you. The chest hair is not an option, I'm not a big fan. However, I love your term "treasure trail" and I plan on stealing it in Part 2. So, when you read it, know it's your inspiration! Thanks! : )

Last but not Least, Anonymous: Oh Please! If you don't like it, click your mouse. No one is forcing you to read it. As soon as it's a turn off, click out. Oh Please! Get out of my garden and stay out! Thank you! : (

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

One of the the best stories I have read. Character development and attention to detail made this story believable. Great job! Will be on the lookout for part two. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spelling is important!

Not a bad story but I was turned off that with the first page or two it was 'site' instead of 'sight', and you really should know how to spell 'sergeant' instead of 'sargent'. If you hope to be a recognized and appreciated 'AUTHOR' either here or elsewhere, pay attention to your spelling!

mwall23mwall23over 9 years ago
Part 2

More, More

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 9 years ago
nice!

Other than an editor, this story was fantabulous!!!! part 2 please!!!!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry! and Thank you!

Anonymous: Spelling is important!..I am in complete agreement! I can't believe I did that and didn't pick up my errors. I really do review the stories before submitting them and try to be extremely careful. It kills me when I find my own errors after posting. It's even worse to have them pointed out to me.

You may not believe me, but I feel sick about the "site" vs: "sight" thing. Damn! I hate those type of errors and get annoyed when others make them. All I can say is I'm sorry! If it were an easy process to pull the story and make the corrections I would. However, it is a new story and has good momentum and I don't want to hurt that. Know that I took your comment to heart (and stomach! and it made me sick).

mwolf23 and blackdragon54: Thank you. blackdragon54: I may just have to try and find an editor. Especially after the two stupid mistakes noted above. Although, I have read stories that have editor's and still identified errors. Which is more annoying. Are you volunteering and/or would you be any good??? Let me know! ; )

Sorry! and Thanks! Apple

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Very Good!

Apple, I want to thank you for this beautiful love story, and I hope that you continue. Please don't make us wait too long.

RacfGuy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

You need to keep these two characters going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love and Passion

Enjoyed the romance and the passion. Would like to read a few 'snail mail' letters.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Apple's Thank You! and Feedback!

Anonymous "More": The character's do continue thanks to the reader's comments. In fact, I was with them last night and didn't get to bed until very late because of "Brat" and Brian! It's on the way shortly. Please check back. I should have it completed and sent from my end by 10/18. Then it goes to cyber purgatory for a while.

Anonymous "Love and Passion": When I was up late last night, (0300) it was because of those pesky "snail mail" love letters. The only problem with writing some steamy ones is that Brian is an Officer in the United States Marine Corps. and Officers would pen their letters carefully. So you will have to read between the lines. Also he is in a zealot "religious" country where sex apparently doesn't get discussed!!!!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Well

I was enticed to this category by your other excellent story and damn glad I was too.

Now the wait comes as we see what happens to him. Does he come home complete or is he missing some bodily part as he predicted might happen.

I particularly like that this rough tough Marine is completely wrapped around her little finger. If folk only knew how true that usually is. The hardest of men often make the gentlest of husbands.

Very well written and roll on ch 2

Btw, typos happen. It's keeping them to a minimum that counts and although there were a few don't fret over it. They weren't that frequent to distract. Besides...content trumps typos any day.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you Masterfuljim!

Thank you for reading my other stories and for taking a chance in a new category of story line. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Part 1. I hope you will like Part 2 as well. You're right about two things: Sometimes the big tough Marine types are teddy bears on the inside and I agree, content is more important than typo's. The good news is a new lit. friend was kind enough to introduce me to her editor and hopefully with his help Part 2 will be even better and without typo's. God willing! xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes

Chapter2? Oh god yes!,,

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 "Oh God yes!!"

Hello All,

Sorry for the delay in Part 2 of "My Man, My Marine, My Lover!" It took me a little longer than I expected. It was a challenge writing a "love story" when the lovers are thousands of miles apart. I hope I did them justice. Let me know what you think.

I plan on one more re-read and then will submit in the next 24 hours. I hope you enjoy it and continue to read. "Brat"/Andrea and Brian are just too good to end. I may have to have a Part 3. Let me know your thoughts once it is posted.

Once again, I thank you all for reading my stories and being kind enough to comment or send me PM's. I enjoy reading them and love the feedback. Apple xo

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

Hi Everyone,

All I can say is Sorry! I can't believe it, but "My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Part 2 has now been rejected twice by lit. I thought I corrected the original problem when they 'rejected' it the first time, but apparently I was wrong. Do to a "hyperlink" to an actual email site, our story was rejected not once, but twice.

Completely my fault! I hope you haven't lost interest, because of the extended delay. Brat/Andrea and Brian are wonderful characters and their story should be told. Hopefully, the corrections are made and the story will be posted soon. Fingers crossed! and a "pretty please" to the Queen and King of Lit.com!

Thank you for your tolerance (if you are being tolerant?),

Apple xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My Man, My Marine, My Lover - Never Mind the Age!

My Man, My Marine, My Lover - Never Mind the Age!

---> http://www.AgeGapCupid.com

kalonaleighkalonaleighabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Omg!!! Fabulous!! Can't wait for part 2!!!

boneamsboneamsabout 9 years ago
Overall...good story.

I could 'see' the story that played in your head while writing this. You instilled emotion, actions, and above all, experience. Nicely done and I should thank my friend for asking me to read it. As a 24 year retired Chief Petty Officer, I understood what the context was. Tighten up on the grammar and spelling (don't worry, even in my published work there's two mistakes). I know at times it sucks, but I learned a valuable lesson from a friend; 'read it until you want to SLAM the delete button HARD, then read it one more time'. She is a wise woman that author. I will look over the other parts and leave a feedback. I grew here on Lit, as we all do; learn, enjoy, and then go on to teach and inspire. Good luck in your passion. Don.

karalinekaralinealmost 9 years ago
So good

You're so good at expressing the emotions that these too are feeling, so much detail and description here. Not only emotional but technical details about the marines, it makes the story very relatable.

On to the next chapter now...

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 8 years ago
Sweet

This is the most touching and at the same time erotic story about a couple's first time together I have ever read. I can't wait to read the next part.

PigheadedPigheadedabout 8 years ago
Another great story

She does another great job of developing this story. Being a former jar head. I can appreciate the research that had gone into this work!

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 7 years ago
Ya got me! :+))

Sergeant Marty, USMC...

Loved the front end. The gymnastics became overlong and redundant.

You could trim them by at least a third.

(Two fixies up front: "siGHt"...and do get a proofreader.)

I simply don't believe she would call him "soldier"...

unless it were in a pejorative sense. It's a Marine thing.

Every time you went back to the family and conversational stuff, it lights up.

Loved it...mostly. I'll be back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cheesy cheesy...

Oh my god. What a cheesy story. Quite nice when it comes to choise of words but waaaaaaayyy too long.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Comment add-on...

Gold Star for authenticity:

When she says, "...the Corps..."

For Marines, it's always "...the Marine Corps..."

NEVER "the Marines"

P.S. You've got some fixie apostrophes which should be plurals...on that word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 vote

For part 2

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 3 years ago

Didn't just like it...loved it!! Very much looking forward to see where this leads them...

diamondjimdiamondjimover 1 year ago

From one romatic to another, one great loving story. Made my day. DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tarheel.Rebel says "Wonderful" As a retired Marine Officer it realoly hit home.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So he had other lovers....guess his idea love and hers are both different

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories