My Married Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way back to sit on the sectional booth like seat. Danny and Craig sat next to each other, Katherine sat on Craigs lap and myself sitting next to Danny.

"So what's with the bet?" Craig asked.

"It's not really a bet, I'm just trying to get her drunk."

"Hey! You do not need to give into peer pressure!" Craig said to me jokingly.

"Yes she does! She's a stick in the mud otherwise!" Danny said.

"Oh thats so not true!" I responded.

"Ask anyone in our office!" He teased.

"I'm so not!" I hissed.

"Well prove it!" Craig said.

"What do you mean?!?" I asked.

"Prove your not a square." He repeated.

I thought for a second. I then got up slightly to lean across Danny. Putting a knee up on the seat for support, one hand on the seat between Danny and Craig on the smooth leather material, the other on Craigs Knees, at the side of Katherine's thigh. I slowly moved in, bring my lips to hers. Kissing her softly. To my surprise, she kissed back. Her hand reached up behind my neck as she kissed back. She slide her tongue against my lips, I granted her entry and our tongues danced together for a little bit before we pulled away from each other.

The guys were in shock especially Danny. Craig was cheering us on. Danny was completely silent. I moved back to my original sitting position. "Was that too stick in the mud for you?" I said, biting my lower lip before planting a kiss on him as well.

"Man, where'd you find this one?" Craig said to Danny nudging his side.

"Man, if this is what I get with two tequila shots, what happens with 6? C'mon, we're going to the bar!" He said as he pulled me up with him. At this point, he was pretty loosened up and so was I. He ordered us four more tequila shots and we downed them one after the next.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed finishing the second piece of lime.

"What, you can't keep up?" He teased.

"I think I'm just fine." I playfully snapped back.

"Oh, you're certainly fine." He said, pinning me to the bar counter and kissing me passionately. "You got me all hot and bothered earlier when you kissed Kat."

"Did I?" I smiled, "You like a little girl on girl action don't you?"

"Did I not tell you how I met my wife?" He said.

"Didn't think that would be something you'd talk to your side chic about." I winked.

"Well, we were in college, the girl I was with at the time was very adventurous. She wanted a threesome so she arranged the whole thing. Annie happened to be her lesbian friend who was down for it all. After our threesome, I apparently reminded her of how much she actually liked dick. We hooked up a few times more behind my girlfriends back until I started falling for her."

"Hmm, so you're no stranger to this cheating thing are you." I teased. "You're wife was a lesbian?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, I have the power to turn gay women straight." He laughed.

"Are you sure about that?" I smiled.

"What does that mean?" He asked with a serious face.

"Well, you haven't gotten any in like what...A year? Maybe she's just not into you like that anymore."

He was silent for a minute. His smile fell. Just as I was about to say something to change the topic, he closed in for another kiss. He looked at me, inches away from my lips, he said, "It's a good thing I got you then!" He then kissed me again.

He order us four more tequila shots. I was well on my way to being drunk at that point. I knew these two would send me over the edge but I did them away way. We moved back over to sit where we were.

Katherine and Craig was in the middle of a hot make out session, basically eating each others faces when we got back. Katherine was now straddling Craig, facing him. His hands on her ass and moved up and down her back occasionally.

"Damn, you see what your lesbo action did?" Danny said, slightly slurring his words.

"That was not my doing!"

As he sat down, I sat in his lap, my left arm around his shoulder. He was awfully quiet for a while. I was starting to think my comment about his wife was getting to him. Craig and Katherine was still at it. Katherine's hand now on Craig's crotch, massaging him through his pants while they made out.

"Come dance with me." I said.

He shook his head.

"Please?"

"You get out there! Go have some fun, I'll come join you."

I noticed Craig and Katherine stopped kissing. Craig was speaking into Katherine's ear. He tapped her on the ass and she got off of him.

"Come on Ashley, let's go dance." Katherine said to me in perfect timing as if they noticed Danny's mood.

The club was starting to empty out as closing time approached. Alot of people from the VIP section left already. It was just about 2:30am. There was about 4 other people dancing and just Craig and Danny sitting across in the sectional.

Katherine and I danced through 3 songs while Craig and Danny talked. I glanced over at him, Craig managed to get him smiling and laughing again. Slow hands by Niall Horan came on. One of the other guys was now dancing with Katherine.

I turned to Craig and Danny and slowly started strutting over to them to the beat of the song, swaying my hips from side to side slowly. My hands on my hips as I walk to stand in front of Danny, mouthing the lyrics as I proceeded to dance.

"Cause I want you bad! Yeah, I want you baby.. Slow, slow hands..." I mouthed as I started sliding my hands slowly down my breasts and stomach while grinding my hips. I climbed on top of him, straddling him, gyrating my hips slow and sensual. Moving my shoulders to match the beat as I gyrate on him. I caught his wrists and moved his hands to move along my body.

"Holy fuck!" Craig uttered.

Danny's hand slid to my back and down to my ass to spank me lightly. I pressed my body against him. My dress rode up my thighs as I continued to grin on him, barely covering my ass. He kissed my neck repeatedly and occasionally sucking and biting it. I whispered to him, "Let's ditch this joint."

Katherine came stumbling back as things started heating up between us. I heard her asking Craig to take her back to her place because she wasn't feeling so great. Danny just started kissing me when Craig interrupted us, "Hey, I'm going to head out to take Katherine home, I can give you guys a ride to your hotel.

"Sure man, we'd appreciate that. You good to drive?" Danny said as I got off of him.

"Yea man I only had that one shot with you guys!"

Craig had his car brought around back and Danny and I jumped in the back seat of his white escalade. As Craig drove, Danny and I picked up where we left off, fooling around in Craigs back seat. I got back on top of Danny and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately as we start to make-out again. Craig didn't seem to care at all. Danny's hand lifted my dress to exposed my ass and and the lace panties that covered very little skin.

"Mmm any chance of me getting that ass tonight?" He whispered as he grabbed my ass and squeezed both cheeks.

I nodded shyly, too intoxicated at this point to think about how badly his monstrous thick cock would hurt. I just wanted him so bad! I started grinding my hips against him again feeling his hard cock press against me through his jeans. His hand came down between my legs to start rubbing my wet clit through my underwear. He could feel the warm wetness of the material of my underwear.

"Holy hell, you're ready for that cock aren't you!"

I smiled and nodded as we pulled up to Katherine's, Craig got out and helped her up to her room. He was gone for about five minutes giving Danny plenty of time to tease me, making me want his cock even more. He slid my panties to the side and slid two fingers in my soaking wet hole.

He unzipped my dress slightly to pull the straps down my shoulders to expose my black lace bra. He pulled the bra cups down to reveal my perky tits. He brought his lips to my nipples, sucking gently. He flicked his tongue back and forth while finger fucking me. Craig came back down and made his way back to the car. I quickly pulled my bra back into place. At that point, I was too horny to care if Craig saw me exposed or saw what Danny was doing to me. Frankly I secretly wanted Craig to see. He was super hot!

Craig shook his head and smiled, "Not in my backseat you crazy kids!"

Danny chuckled, "Seems like you've forgotten about your college days!" Referring to some college experience.

"Oh shut up!" Craig responded, repositioning his rearview mirror.

"I bet you like what you see. This is turning you on ain't it Craigster!" Danny joked at Craig as he slipped his fingers out of me.

"What do you think of Craig baby?" Danny asked before kissing my neck. I was taken back by his question even in my drunken state but figured he was just asking because he was drunk too.

"He's pretty hot." I said, shyly giggling with my head slightly looking downwards.

"Oh, look at that Craig, she must have a crush on you. This is the first time I've ever seen her shy."

Craig laughed and embarrassingly shook his head.

"Shush!" I tried to silence Danny because I did have a little crush on Craig only because he was extremely hot. He was about six feet tall, muscular built, short blond hair and green eyes. He was wearing Jeans and a blue dress shirt with a pink tie. His shirt was very fitted showing off his ripped body.

"Have you ever had two guys at once?" Danny asked pulling my face up to look at him.

I shook my head indicating that I haven't. I paused for a little. "I've always wondering how that would feel..." I said shyly.

He smiled widely, "Well I think we can make that happen for you." Danny said, "What do you said Craig."

"If it makes a pretty little lady's dream come true then I'm up for it."

I blushed, somewhat embarrassed.

"It's all up to you baby, if you want it we can arrange it, if you don't, I'll still take you back to the hotel and fuck you twice as good as last night." Danny spoke lowly and softly.

I was silent and Danny was starting to think something was wrong.

"What's the matter?" He said worried. "There's no need to be embarrassed, if you don't want to just say it. Tell me, what's on your mind?"

I smirked looking up at him, I leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I really want to try double penetration."

"Oh fuck!" He said in response, "I knew you were a dirty girl but damn! I'm pretty sure we can make it happen."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Let's just say it's not our first go around." Danny smirked.

"What's that?" Craig asked curiously.

"DP." Danny said like it was no big deal.

"Haha yea!" Craig responded.

"So you boys are used to sharing?" I teased. The thought was turning me on so much more. Just the thought of fucking Craig and the though of Danny watching then getting taken by the both of them.

"So what's it going to be?" Craig asked.

"Let's do it!" I said before Craig put the car in drive and started heading for our hotel.

On the short drive over, Danny kept me wet and teased.

"I hope you know what you're getting into." Danny said getting into the hotel lobby.

"What do you mean?" I asked as we awaiting the elevator.

"Craig can be quite rough." He said as the elevator opened and we walked in.

I walked up to Craig, pushing him up against the back of the elevator and whispered to him, "Good, I like it rough!"

He smiled very charmingly, "What's the matter? Danny's not laying it on you good and hard enough?"

I smiled, "Oh, he's amazing in bed but let's not get too carried away with words, let your fucking do the talking."

"Damn, Danny!" Craig was pleasantly taken back, "I think this may be our most fun one yet!" He mouthed off as the elevator stopped at our floor.

"She's so fucking drunk! She's nothing like this!" Danny said to Craig.

"How many girls have you naughty boys shared?" I asked curiously.

"Just two." Craig proudly stated.

As the door shut, Danny immediately walked up behind me, grabbing the hem of my dress and pulling it off.

"Dan, this little hottie has been teasing us all night, I think she needs to be taught a lesson, don't you? Craig said as one of his hands slid between my legs to massage my wet clit through my panties. Danny's both hands landed on my breasts. He had already removed my bra and was now teasing my nipples.

He closed in to whisper in my ear, "I think she deserves a good spanking." Danny said before moving his left hand down and slapped my bare ass hard.

I let out a loud moan. Craig pressed against me. One hand moved around to spank my other ass cheek. I moaned again. Danny walked over to the couch in the room, getting undressed. "Why don't you start her off Craig?

Craig nodded, "Banana is your safe word." He said to me before kissing me hard, grabbing my ass and squeezing my cheeks almost massaging them. He kissed down my neck, biting here and there. His hands moved up my body to cup my breasts. He brought his mouth to my nipple then started sucking and flicking his tongue back and forth, alternating from breast to breast.

Danny was sitting naked on the couch just slowly stroking his cock. Craig spun me around and instructed me to walk over to Danny, get on the couch on my hands and knees, and start working on his dick. I did just as I was told. Craig stripped down and walked over just as I took Danny's cock in my mouth.

"Smack!" He slapped my ass hard causing me to moan on Dannys member. Danny's head was leaned back onto the backrest of the couch and his eyes closed as I worked on him. "Smack!" Craigs hand came down on my ass again.

"You're such a bad girl!" He claimed, "Such a little slut!"

"Smack!" Once again.

He walked up behind me and knelt on the carpeted floor behind me, he peeled off my soaked thong before spreading my legs and diving face first in my wetness. Licking and sucking my clit causing me to moan on Danny's dick.

I continued taking Danny in and out of my mouth, Craig continued to eat me out. Flicking his tongue back and forth on my clit. I then felt him stop and he stood back up, I felt his cock touch my legs and ass as he leaned over my body to grab me by the hair. He pulled my head back by my hair, Danny's cock sliding out my mouth.

"How's our little whore doing up there Danny?" Craig asked.

"So fucking good!" Danny moaned.

"Good!" Craig said. Quickly and swiftly, he rammed his entire cock in my pussy, burying it deep in me before releasing my hair to return to sucking Danny.

I screamed as I felt his cock stretch me out. I hadn't seen his size but it felt just as big as Dannys. Craig waisted no time as he started thrusting in and out in a steady medium pace. He grabbed my hips as he worked me. The erotic nature of it all was driving me to the edge already! I tried holding back focusing all my attentions on Dannys cock.

He started pounding me hard and fast now, spanking my ass hard occasionally. Danny pulled my hair out of my face and held it to the back of my head to watch my head bob up and down as my muffled moans sounded on his cock.

"Oh my god! This pussy is so tight!" Craig growled loudly.

"How about you let me have at it?" Danny said as he slid my mouth off of his cock and got up off the couch.

Craig slide out of me. "Spin yourself around baby." He said.

I got up on my knees and spun around. This was the first time I got a glimpse of Craig's naked body. I was pleasantly surprised by his hot muscular body and his big, thick cock. It looked the same size as Danny's. I ran my hand down his chest and his stomach.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. I nodded before looking up at him and kissing him deeply. I pulled away to get into position. I noticed the USMC logo tattooed on Craigs forearm.

"Mmm marine? You just got a whole lot sexier!" I licked my lip before grabbing onto his shaft. Before I was able to take him in my mouth, Danny grabbed my waist tightly and jammed his cock into my hole. I screamed out as I felt him enter me and started pounding me hard. His fingers pressing into my skin at my waist as he gripped me strongly and thrusted himself in and out causing me to cry out.

"Yes baby, scream for that cock! Scream for Dan's fat cock!" Craig said as he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled my mouth down onto his shaft, taking as much in as I possibly could. He held my head down on his cock for a few seconds, I gasped for air and moaned loudly from Danny's thrusts all at once. I was the wettest I had ever been. I loved being handled like this and this was the first time Danny was this rough with me.

Danny continued pounding me harder and harder while Craig fucked my face. I just took it. It was all too much and I couldn't hold back any longer. Danny felt my pussy pulsing around his cock, squeezing him as I contracted and relaxed around him. My muffled moans getting closer together as I got closer. I pulled my head back, sliding Craig's cock out of my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!" I breathlessly said before succumbing to my scream orgasm. My back arched, my head leaned back as I screamed from Danny's continued thrusts, prolonging my orgasm.

Danny never stopped, Craig took my head and pushed it down on his cock again. Danny slapped my ass a few more times me as he fucked me.

"She's a dirty little girl ain't she?" Danny smirked over to Craig.

"Just the way I like em! Taking our cocks like a champ, no struggle, no complaining, just pleasuring us."

From the way Craig spoke and handled me, I could tell he loved his girl to be submissive. From the way they spoke, I wanted to believe that this was a regular thing for him and they did this more than just twice.

Danny slid out and ordered we move to the bed.

Craig laid on the bed, "Come climb on this cock and ride me like a good girl." He said smiling over to me.

As Craig and I moved over to the bed, Danny said, "I'll be right back!" before slipping his pants on and disappearing through the door.

"Mmm well well well, looks like its just you and me for a while." Craig teased as he laid on the bed, "Come crawl on this cock and show me what you got."

I crawled up on the bed, straddling him, his cock hard and erect. I positioned myself over him and pushed down, taking his cock all the way in my pussy. My hands pressed on his chest as leverage as I rode him, sliding up and down his shaft. I continued riding him increasing my speed until I was quickly grinning my hips on him. His moans loud and deep.

His hands wrapped around my lower back almost slowing me down. He pulled my hips down to rest on him, arching my back, one hand crept up my back to grab my hair. He pulled my hair back in one, grabbing it in his fist. He started thrusting up into me while he pulled my hair, pulling my head back. He thrusted up into me harder and faster, my back arched from him pulling my hair. My moans turning into screams.

My hands grabbed onto the headboard to support myself. My nipples peered out at him. He brought his mouth to my breasts, taking a nipple between his teeth. He slightly grazed against my hard nipple before sucking and flicking his tongue on it.

"Looks like you guys are having fun without me." Danny said as he walked back into the room and removed his pants again. Craig stopped his movement and released his hold on me. Only one hand still firmly secured around my lower back. He slid himself up to sit up against the backrest. Danny crawled on the bed behind me. My hips still grinding on Craigs cock.

Danny pressed up against my back, his hands wrap around to play with my tits, "Are you enjoying his cock?" He said to me before kissing my neck.

"Mhmm" I nodded.

"Good!" He smiled against my neck.

His hand slid up my back and to behind my neck. He pushed my head down to Craig before Craig's hands moved down to ass, smacking me as I continued to ride him. Danny proceeded to fiddle with something behind me and then I felt a cold, gel like substance being applied to my asshole.