My Married Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for this?" He asked.

"Yes! I want it.." I reassured him.

I felt the head of his cock rub back and forth against my ass. I then felt a pressure from his head pushing against my opening. He slowly pushed into me, pushing against the fullness of Craig's thick cock in my other hole. I cried out loudly as I felt the head of his cock slid into my tight ass. The pain was overwhelming, he started to slowly pull in and out. I went quiet and my movement stopped. The only noises I made was the occasional groan in pain.

"Are you ok?" Craig asked concern.

I nodded. Danny slid his entire length in me and held it here. I screamed out loudly. He started thrusted in my ass. Craig started thrusted as well. As Craig thrusted in, Danny thrusted out and so they went almost in a pattern. My pain quickly turned to pleasure. I was filled as filled could be. The feeling of two cock taking control of me was too much. I was totally powerless to these two guys. Danny's moans were loud, Craig's moans were loud and I was almost screaming.

They kept building up with speeds and once again, I felt an orgasm coming on. Sensations built until I reached my peak. I involuntarily clenched, arched my back and my body shook as I started to cum. I screamed, now my holes pulsing around their cocks.

"Holy fuck! I'm going to cum! Said Danny as his groans increased and deepened as he emptied himself into my ass.

As I came down from my climax, I leaned in to whisper in Craigs ear, "Cum deep in my pussy, cum for me!"

Without hesitation, Craig thrusted deep in me, unloading all of his cum deep in me.

We stayed in our positions for a few more seconds before Danny pulled out then I got off of Craig. I rolled onto my back, both unable and unwilling to get off the bed as the hot semen of two men oozed out of my holes.