My Married Friend's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

At my age, I never make it through the night without going to the bathroom. When I returned to bed that night, Trick was on his back, his arms were behind his head, and he was hard and flat against his stomach.

"Are you awake?" I asked.

"I am."

"Do you want to fool around?"

"I do."

I lowered my mouth to his and kissed him. I buried my face in his armpits and licked them. There was a hint of body odor, the kind that develops during the day, no matter what you try to avoid it. I loved that odor.

I sucked his nipples through the hair that was growing back out. I had told Trick I never wanted him to trim again. I liked his hairy look.

I laid my head on his stomach, and took him into my mouth from the side. I swirled my tongue around the head, trying to make it as sensitive as possible. As I did, Trick started jacking hinself and moaning. I was surprised when he came, not expecting it so fast.

"That was awesome," he said. "Now, will you make love to me?"

"Sure. I thought you'd never ask."

I lubed us both and moved between his legs. I raised his ass and, sitting on my haunches, entered him. Using his hip bones for leverage, I slid in and out of him. He flipped on the bedside light and fluffed his pillow behind his head so he could watch, and we locked eyes. It was so intimate, I had to kiss him. I pulled out, crawled up his body, and kissed him gently on the mouth. He locked his legs around me and pulled me back in.

"I want you to come inside me," he said.

"I'm so close."

"Kiss me while you come."

I lowered my face to his, and when our tongues touched, my balls clenched, and I came. Trick sucked and bit my tongue. I stayed hard and kept at him until I came again. I collapsed onto him, and he wrapped his athletic, muscular arms and legs around me, clamping me to him.

"I love you, Trophy."

"Trophy?"

"Yeah, I don't like 'Chris.' I like that you call me 'Trick,' not Pat or Patty. So, I looked at 'Chistropher,' noticed 't-r-o-p-h' in middle, added a y, and, wa la, came up with 'Trophy.'"

"I don't like it. And, you're the trophy, not me."

"I'll come up with something else."

"Like 'Chris'?"

"Nah, that's too boring. You're not boring."

"Well, I'm going to sleep while you think about it," I said, rolling off of him and settling my head on his shoulder.

"Good night, Trophy," he teased.

*****

We spent the weekend in Trick's room, leaving only for provisions. We were not sure when, but Raylan at some point left. Either he wanted us to have privacy or he was hurt at being excluded. We assumed Trick would find out soon enough.

We slept a lot. Trick was young enough that he could sleep a day away. I was old enough that I needed sleep, especially since we were having sex almost every moment we were awake. The chocolate sauce even made its way back in.

Raylan's door was closed when I tip-toed out Monday morning. In the 60 or so hours I was there, I had seen him only to say hello upon my arrival.

*****

Trick visited me the following weekend. Raylan dropped him off and then took Trick's car on to Wichita. Amy and Rob had no idea Trick was in town, so I had him all to myself. Like the weekend before, we spent the weekend eating, sleeping, and having sex. Trick got way more than he gave, as he had incredibly bounce back abilities. I, on the other hand, was oversexed, and barely able to get hard as Saturday moved to Sunday. Trick thought it was funny. I thought it was sad.

(Part Eleven)

Trick and I saw each other every weekend for the next 6. Raylan stayed in his own room when I visited Trick, and he never came along when Trick visited me.

Trick had the lead in the music school's opera, so I took a February day off work and headed down to surprise him at a performance. I was stunned to run into Rob in the lobby of the theater.

"Chris, what're you doing here?"

Just as I was about to black out from panic, I remembered Thom, my law school friend who now taught at Mizzou's law school.

"Thom invited me. So, I drove down for dinner with him, and now we are going to see this opera. What're you doing here?"

"Patty's got the lead, so I came down to see him. Where are your seats?"

"I don't know," I lied. "Thom got the tickets. Speaking of whom, I should track him down. Have fun tonight. I'm sure you'll be a proud papa."

I left, pretending to look for Thom, and praying my single seat was nowhere near Rob's. As soon as I could, I ruined the surprise for Trick by texting him. "Here to surprise u. So's Rob. Ran into him. Oops."

Trick quickly texted back. "O what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

"Very funny," I texted back. "Panicked, but came up with a plausible story."

"Can't wait to hear it."

Then, I got a text from Rob. "U staying with ur friend or in hotel? U can stay with me if u want."

"Staying with friend," I texted back, honestly.

I did not see Rob in the theater. Trick was awesome, his voice almost ethereal and certainly inconsonant with the muscled chest from which it rose. It carried me away.

When it was over, I beelined out of the theater to avoid running into Rob. I was not sure where to go, as Rob might not just drop Trick off. I texted Trick. "U drive yourself?"

I got an immediately reply. "Yep. See u at the apt assuming u r staying."

I unlocked and opened the apartment door to find Raylan's gorgeous body stretched out on the couch. He was watching his iPad and playing with himself. He had ear buds in, so he didn't hear me. When I called his name, he almost shot through the roof. He ripped his buds out and claimed "you almost scared me white." We both started laughing and then couldn't stop.

Trick walked in moments later. "I can only imagine what's going on here," he said.

"Nothing . . . yet," offered Raylan. When neither of us bit, he said, "I'll leave you two alone" and headed to his room.

Trick and I got drinks and sat on the couch, and I told him about my encounter with Rob and my lie about Thom. I did not tell him about Rob's invitation to stay with him.

As we were finishing our drinks, I asked about Raylan. Trick said he was feeling a little disappointed and left out. "He can join us tonight," if he wants. "It's late, and we're just gonna sleep."

"You sure?"

"About what, the joining or the sleeping?"

"Both."

"Yes to the former, open to the latter."

"I'll go get him."

There was no sleeping. Our hands and mouths were all over each other. I entered Raylan, and Trick entered me. The pleasures and the sensations were overwhelming, and I came first. As Trick continued to deliver himself to me, I jacked Raylan thick tool. He blasted his load onto the wall above Trick's bed, his own face, and his chest. As I licked the cum off Raylan's face, Trick unloaded inside me.

I fell to one side of Raylan, and Trick fell to the other. We were all facing the door. Just as I was about asleep, Raylan said, "We should snap a selfie. We could call it 'reverse oreo.'" As we laughed, Raylan pulled me back against him, and kissed the back of my head.

"Good night, boys," I said.

"Who you callin' boy," Raylan asked in mock indignation. "Does this feel like a boy to you?" he continued, pressing his soft, thick tool against my ass.

"No. It feels like a big black bat, George," I said, laughing.

"It is, and it's getting hard as we talk about it. Do either of you think you can take it?"

"I can," said Trick. I rolled over on my left side as Raylan and Trick started making out. Raylan worked his way down Trick's body, swallowing his dick before moving to his ass and readying Trick for the invasion that was about to land. Trick took Raylan more easily than I remembered, and Raylan was soon sliding in and out of him with abandon. Trick got very vocal, urging Raylan on, begging him to speed up. It was, I have to admit, the hottest thing I had ever seen: two young studs, careless except for their carnal wants, intent on nothing other than the pleasure each was bringing the other. I had never been so cavalier, and I was jealous.

I was also turned on, and I wanted in. I moved my mouth to Trick's dick, and I sucked a load out of him as Raylan deposited one in him. When we finished with him, Trick was soaked with sweat, and announced he needed a shower. While he was in the shower, Raylan sucked me dry, taking me deeper than anyone else ever had. He was a walking, talking inferno.

When Trick returned to the room, he asked if everyone was happy. We were. "Good," he said. "We need to get some sleep. The Trophy has a long drive tomorrow."

"The Trophy?" Raylan asked.

"It's a long story," Trick answered. "I'll tell you tomorrow."

"I'm going to sleep in my own room," Raylan said.

"You don't have to," Trick assured him.

"Yeah, I do," Raylan said, recognizing that there was a difference between being welcomed into our bed and being welcomed into our love.

(Part Twelve)

Baseball season was about to start, and we needed to deal with the Rob problem. I couldn't take advantage of my Christmas gift without Rob knowing I was going to Mizzou's home baseball games. And, I couldn't come up with a plausible explanation for why I was going to be there, much less why I was going to be there but unwilling to travel to and fro with him.

Trick laughed at my diffidence. "Tell him you're fucking me," he said.

"You have to be out of your mind."

"I'm not. I'm ready to tell them. We're together. We're going to stay together. They're going to know. So, why not let them know right now?"

He was cocksure. I was realistic.

"I'm not ready for that. You won't feel the heat of the fire. You'll be in CoMo. I'll be here, sharing an office wall with your dad, where the fire will be intense."

"Then tell them you're fucking Ray-Ray. At least there's some truth to that."

There was. I had tried to embrace Trick's laissez faire approach to life, and Raylan was now a routine participant in our sex. Sometimes, Trick would have voice practice, and just Raylan and I would fool around. He was insatiable. And, I justified it by knowing that I wasn't doing anything Trick wasn't doing. When I was in Kansas City, they almost certainly shared a bed.

When we started, I regularly topped Raylan. Now, I regularly bottomed for him. I loved watching his abdominal and chest muscles flex as he drove into and pulled out of me. I also loved how full having George buried to the hilt made me feel. I loved Trick a lot, but the sex with Raylan was insanely good. Every time I thought it could not get better and I could not have a stronger orgasm, it got better and I shot farther.

But, no connection ever developed. As Trick and I got emotionally closer and closer, Raylan orbited around us, but could not penetrate our circle. It had to be painful for him to know he was welcome to sex us, but not to love us, and we were never going to love him, at least not in the same way we loved each other.

Trick and I could sit on the bed, hold hands, and stare into each other's eyes for minutes. Without saying a word, we knew each other better when the staring ended.

We also figured out we liked to lay in opposite directions, but cheek to cheek. We had to do it on the floor, because we stretched out too long end to end to do it in a bed. Usually, I pointed my feet one way and placed my right cheek to his left, and he pointed his feet the other way. I'd reach my right arm around his head and play with his chest hair. He'd reach his right hand up and scratch the hair on my head. We'd talk like that for hours. Or, Trick would sing to me. Sometimes, we fell asleep and spent the night like that.

*****

I was in Kansas City, wondering how I would explain to Rob why I was at Mizzou's home opener when I received a text from Trick. "Sometimes, u have to rip the band aid off. I told them."

I immediately called him.

"That is not something you can tell me by text," I said.

"I'm young," he said. "I didn't know any better."

"You're lying."

"I know, but it's cute, isn't it?"

"A little. . . . But, seriously, why'd you tell them."

"It's all just ridiculous. I lie to them about why I'm not coming home. You lie to them about everything. We're trying to figure out a lie to tell them why you come watch me play and why you won't ride with them. Isn't the truth simpler?"

"Yes, but it's harder."

"Maybe in the short term. But, not in the long term."

"How'd they take it?"

"Mom hung up. Dad said, 'you've got to be fucking kidding me.' I almost said, 'you fucked him, too,' but wisdom prevailed. So, I said, 'I told you as a courtesy. It's really not your business at all. You don't tell me who you're fucking, and I shouldn't have to tell you who I'm fucking.'"

"Jesus Christ, Trick. What did he say?"

"He said, 'I'm married to your mother.' So, I said, 'she's not the only person you've fucked since you got married, and you never once came to me and said, ' son, I'm fucking around, I thought you should know.' I'm telling you as a courtesy. Handle it right, or I won't tell you anything ever again."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Trick, and I'm proud of my Trophy."

"Goddammit, be serious."

"I am serious. I am proud of you. You are the most important person in the world to me. If you cost me them, then that's a deal I'll take. All day. Every day."

I almost burst into tears. I was in a dream. I was shocked back into reality by the banging on my door.

"It's 9:30. Someone's banging on the door."

"I'm sure it's my dad. . . . Call me when he leaves," Trick said, hanging up.

*****

I opened the door to Rob. He looked inflamed and wrought. He didn't mince words.

"My son? You're fucking my son? The 'other person' you can't betray for me is my own son?"

I backed away from him as he approached, putting a sofa between the two of us. I couldn't think of anything to say other than "yes," so I said "yes" and then offered the "please let me explain."

"Let you explain?" he thundered. "Let you explain? That's ripe. I offer myself to you, and you turn me down for my own son. It's all so . . . so . . . ridiculous."

"Wait a minute. You didn't offer yourself to me. You offered a very small part of yourself to me. You wanted it both ways. You wanted your house and your white picket fence and your family and your community standing and me on the side, waiting for whatever crumb you dropped. Well, I'm not a goddamned dog, Rob. I'm a human being. So, fuck you, and fuck your righteous indignation. You're not here about Trick, you're here about you. Well, I've got some news for you, your son is very happy. Ecstatic, even. As a father, you should be happy, not making a play for the guy making your son happy."

I was pleased with my eloquence. It was almost like I had practiced that speech in my head, but I hadn't.

Rob gave in, slumping against the wall and offering only "It's all so fucked up. By the time I decided I wanted to be with you, you decided you wanted to be with my son."

He was right. I didn't have anything to say in response.

Rob righted himself and looked at me. "I can't be your friend anymore," he declared.

"I know."

"I'm going to miss being your friend," he said.

"I'm going to miss your friendship," I responded.

"If you hurt my son, I'll beat you to a pulp," he threatened.

"I know," I said, walking over to him, and wrapping my arms around him. His body shook with sobs. So did mine. All of the possibility of all of our years of friendship dried up as we cried. It was all over.

Rob pulled his head back, and looked straight into my eyes. He said nothing, but I knew what he was saying. I felt the same way. Time moves forward, not backward. Decisions are made, and they have consequences.

As we stood on my porch, Rob was slow to leave. The possibility of us would leave with him, and it was hard to close that door. When it was time, I said, "You should go."

"I know," he said. "Amy's waiting. Speaking of whom, you're not coming for the holidays. Amy never liked you. Now, I'm sure she's sticking needles in a doll that looks like you."

"I've never liked here, either. She's a bitch."

"That's my wife."

"Lucky you," I said.

"Yeah, lucky me," he said, walking slump-shouldered to his car.

(Part Thirteen)

The baseball season was glitchless. I sat on the visitor's side, and Rob (and sometimes Amy) sat on the alumni side (when they were there). I always stayed over. I never saw Rob and Amy. Trick had declared his loyalty, and I had won.

Mizzou was not yet adjusted to SEC baseball, and it had a very mediocre season. Raylan and Trick, however, did not. Raylan was SEC player of the year and a first team All-American. Trick was first-team all SEC and an honorable mention All-American.

Expectedly, Raylan got drafted in the first round. Unexpectedly, he got drafted first overall, by the New York Mets. He left for stardom in New York, a trailblazer as the first openly gay first round draft choice ever. He was the Jackie Robinson of his day, and he soaked up the sun. He was beautiful and confident and strong and, to no one's surprise, the media cared more about who he slept with than either his teammates or the fans did.

The media also made Mizzou into a sensation, marvelling at the team that protected Raylan as it had protected Michael Sam. The situations weren't similar, as there was far less attention to college baseball than to college football. But, Raylan's teammates had his back; Raylan's story was his to tell, if it was to be told at all. Trick got caught up in the story a little as Raylan's roommate, but there was no hint of a relationship between them in the coverage.

Trick also got drafted, in the 5th round. He obviously would turn it down and return for his Senior season, hoping a good year would turn him into a "million dollar baby."

He'd spend his senior year in that apartment. We had good memories there, and I could make up the difference that Raylan's departure created.

Trick rejected my offer. He wanted a roommate, and he lured in a returning junior who pitched and played right field. His future was as a pitcher. He threw 90+, commanded the zone, and couldn't hit enough to play outfield at the next level. He was also good looking. He looked like Raul Castillo, formerly of Looking. I thought I knew why Trick had lured him in. I had no doubt Trick would be successful, if that's what he was after.

I was okay with it. I knew Trick loved me. He'd have been fine with me taking the same approach, but that's not how I was wired. Still, we worked. It was he and I and the rest was just noise.

*****

Rob and Amy did not come around. In fact, they basically gave up Trick to avoid me. With which, we were fine. When faced with holidays with one person who loves you no matter what and a group of people who love you if you fit within a certain mold, it made no sense to choose the conditionals.

With Raylan gone, we became monogamous. The pitcher Trick lured in was unpersuadable, and we fixated on each other. We continued to lay parallel, cheek to cheek. We rarely fought. When we did, it was over stupid stuff that evanesced under the light of day and reason. Trick grew older, and I grew younger. We were not growing apart, we were growing together.

Trick's senior season was a wonder. He was happy, and it showed in his play. He was all-SEC and second-team All-American. The Rockies took him in the second round, and I quit my job as we headed off to Grand Junction together. My job no longer worked anyway, as Rob and I shared a wall but nothing else. The tension between us ruined the environment, and it was better if one of us left. I was happy to be the one.

Trick rocketed through the Rockies' farm system (although not as fast as Raylan, who spent one season in the minors before debuting as the Mets starting shortstop). The Rockies were terrible, and he was not. With Raylan shining, there was little attention to Trick's sexuality, at least from the media.