All Comments on 'My Master Down the Hall Ch. 01'

by TheWorldSpins

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even though I WAS OLDER, he always seemed totally in charge and way more adult than he really was in my head.

Gabe was only a few weeks older than me, and we were in the same grade.

Two sentences, close together, cancelling each other out. Which one is it?

Not a biggie. But clarification would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved it!!! I can't wait for the next chapter. I really enjoyed how you took the time to get though know the charachters instead of just making it all sex. The story is much more intimate that way. It's hard to find good stories like this out there.

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsover 10 years agoAuthor
Regarding the age thing

Errrrg! I had to re-edit this story for Literotica when the original ages (where Gabe was younger) didn't make it totally clear that everyone was legal age of consent. I thought I'd caught all reference to Gabe being younger in the original draft, but obviously I missed one! I'll have to re-edit to fix that when I get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

Loved the submissive fantasies. Didn't even get halfway through the story before I had to cum while reading. I don't have sisters or step siblings, but damn you paint a sexy picture. Keep it up!

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago
LOVED IT

So ready to hear more. please, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cherry pop

he needed to pop her cherry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous