My Master Down the Hall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I even imagined what it would be like for him to completely lose control and to plunge his cock into my ass. Anal sex in real life was completely terrifying to me, and I wasn't sure I'd ever actually do it. In my fantasies, however, it seemed like the ultimate act of submission on my part and of gratification for his lust and desire. It wasn't about the physical feelings I imagined, but about being completely dominated and possessed by the man that I had come to love completely.

All that stuff, unfortunately, stayed just a fantasy, though. I was way too shy to parade around the house in a thong just to make my step-brother horny enough to have his way with me. Instead, I just hung around, stupid, mousy little me, hoping he would notice me, praying he wanted me at all the way I wanted him so completely.

So now for the important part: when my fantasies became reality. Our school's Homecoming Dance was on October 25 that year, five weeks after I had turned eighteen. I had been wrapped up with college applications and stressing out for weeks. Of course, I didn't have a date to the dance. Gabe would be going with his girlfriend, Sadie, whom I naturally despised. Whenever he had a girlfriend, he spent less time with me. What's worse, I knew they had started having sex, or at least oral, in the past few weeks. I knew that because I once barged into his room when he wasn't supposed to be home to get my English anthology back, only to cause Gabe to hastily pull up his pants and shout at me to knock first. That stupid Sadie was down on the ground on the other side of the bed on her knees, and I just know she had been sucking his cock. That was supposed to be me!

After that little fiasco, my fantasies had begun to include a lot more of me giving Gabe blowjobs. He would call me over and order me down to my knees before pulling out his cock. I would worship his manhood, before letting him take charge and fuck my face like I was his personal porn slut. The thought of Gabe satisfying his most animalistic urges, using my body, and just thoroughly dominating me always gave me the most intense sexual feelings.

On the night of the dance, I was home alone when I got a text from Gabe, asking me to pick him up. When I got there, he was pacing in the parking lot. I got out to see what was going on. In his dark blue button up shirt and slacks, he looked so sexy, but all I could focus on was how upset he was acting. It turned out that, at the dance, Sadie got back together with her ex, a dumb jock named Trent, who in my mind didn't hold a candle to a guy like Gabe.

Though Gabe wasn't crying or anything, I could tell he was not only angry, but also a bit embarrassed. I mean, his girlfriend dumped him in front of everyone. I asked if he wanted to talk, but he said just to drive. I asked him if he would drive for me, since I hated driving at night time in my glasses.

I desperately wanted to tell him that Sadie was no good, and that now he was free to be with me, but even if I had the courage to do so, Gabe was too upset and distant to bother. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally got the nerve to ask him why he liked Sadie in the first place.

"She was..." he paused. "Shit, you know, you're right. She was always a bitch."

"So what was it, then? Why did you stay with her?" I persisted.

"You wouldn't understand," he told me.

It hurt me a little. Not only did he not think of me in a sexual way, but he also couldn't even imagine I'd understand sex at all. I just wanted him to tell me the truth, which I already knew: a guy will put up with a bitchy girlfriend as long as she gives him head. How hard would that be to say?

"There were things I liked about Sadie, " he continued.

"Like her big tits?" I asked, probably sounding more judgmental than I meant to be.

Gabe seemed a little embarrassed to be having this talk with his sister.

"Well, honestly, yeah. We had just started to fool around, you know?"

Maybe it was the lingering insult of being told I didn't understand sex, or maybe it was me sensing an opportunity, but I only got bolder with my questions.

"Oh, you mean like the time I caught her giving you a blowjob" I asked, this time with a gently teasing voice.

Gabe cracked a smile for the first time tonight.

"So you knew, huh?"

"I may not have any experience of my own, but I'm not totally clueless, either, butthole!" I responded playfully. "Besides, any girl can give a blowjob. That doesn't give you the right to mistreat your boyfriend."

We didn't want to go home, nor did we want to go to one of the post-dance parties where kids got wasted and felt each other up. Gabe suggested we drive out to Patterson Park, a ways outside of town where kids sometimes went to smoke or drink or do whatever things people did when they had friends and weren't social outcasts like me.

Maybe it was the solitude, just the two of us alone in the moonlit park. Maybe it was the talk we had, the intimacy I felt for the first time. Hell, maybe it was the lingering images of Sadie, wiping the side of her mouth while Gabe pulled his jeans up, the months and years of fantasizing about a moment like this. I had to do something. I couldn't wait for him to take me: that would never happen, not when he could have so many other girls who weren't his sister.

I'm making it sound like I thought this through, but really, I just started kissing him as soon as he parked the car. He must have been on the verge of a heart attack.

"Rose!" he said, pulling me off of him for a moment. "We can't!"

I knew that words weren't going to convince him. I just remember staring him in the eyes for a moment. I don't know how I looked: maybe pleading, maybe horny, maybe afraid. I just hurled myself at him, kissing him hard and trying to work my tongue inside his mouth, praying he'd relent and kiss me back. For a moment, I thought my life was over. I'd ruin my new family, and Gabe would hate me forever.

Then he started to kiss me back.

The feeling was electric. My whole body felt like it was trembling, and warmth spread from my stomach to everywhere else. I could feel that familiar feeling of excitement from all my fantasies, only this was really happening. I must have been shaking all over-I'm shaking now just thinking about it.

Gabe must have had his wits about him more than I did, because he reached down and reclined his seat a bit. Thank God he drove a pickup, because I could basically straddle him there in the front seat, which was long and had one of those cup holders thingies in the middle that you could just fold away.

I wanted to kiss him forever, to never give him a chance to use his mouth for anything else. Especially, I didn't want to give him a chance to say I had to stop, that I was crazy, sick, wrong, that all the girls were right about me, that I was a slut. At that moment, I was a slut—but only for him. I would have done anything he asked—commanded—of me, only he didn't know it. He couldn't understand his power yet, so he just kissed me.

When my skirt bunched up around my waist and I felt Gabe's body, at least his torso, actually touch me between my legs for the firs time, I thought I was going to have an orgasm right there. Though understandably timid at first, Gabe wrapped his arms around me, and now he pulled me into him. The air was getting heavy in the car, and part of me wished he would just open the windows. There was no one around. But the fog kept anyone from seeing in, and I wasn't going to break our lip lock just to get some air.

At some point, I guess Gabe's "instincts" kicked in. I felt his hand inching up my back, headed towards my bra clasp. Figuring that I had come this far, I pulled back from him and tore my shirt off. Looking into his eyes, I could see the conflict still there. For a moment, I thought he might stop everything, until I felt him unhook my bra and throw it over to the passenger side.

I was nervous now, truly nervous for the first time that night. Sadie had been a bitch, but a bitch with really nice boobs. Even I had to admit that. I was lucky to fill out a B-cup, and I was convinced at the time that guys would hate how I had freckles across the top of my chest and down on to my boobs. My nipples didn't look like most of the ones I had seen either: they're pink and really puffy, and stand up off my breast. I thought that since they were different, they might not be what he wanted.

My fears proved unfounded, thankfully. Gabe dove in immediately with his mouth and started sucking on one of my nipples, while caressing my other breath with his strong hands. It was indescribable, and I was lost in the sensation of finally having some release from teenage sexual frustration.

I must have looked like I was in heat, because I remember catching myself grinding my hips against his body, trying to satisfy the growing need for release I felt in my pussy. If I had my choice, Gabe would have taken my virginity right there in his truck.

It wasn't until Gabe pulled his mouth from my breast that we both seemed to realize simultaneously that we had no idea where this was going. I was a virgin, and more ominously, his step-sister. Was vaginal sex something he wanted from me, or would that be going too far? If not, what else could we do? I was afraid things would get awkward, and I didn't want this to end. Even more, I didn't want this to be the last time.

I guess I could have taken charge. If I would have told him what to do, at that moment he probably would have done it. Horniness and total shock would have carried him away. That wasn't like my fantasy, though. I wanted him to take control, to take me, and the whole brother thing was going to throw up all kinds of stupid barriers in his mind still to seeing me as a horny girl who wanted his dick inside of her.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him in a meek, plaintive voice. "I just want to make you feel good."

"You don't have to do this," he told me, as if he had forced me. "I don't...I won't take advantage of you."

God, that was all I wanted. How could I make him see it?

"Gabe—I trust you completely," I replied." Sadie isn't the only girl who knows what you like."

I started to kiss him again after that, hoping he would build his intensity back up. In between soft, wet kisses, I pleaded with him.

"Please. Let me do this for you. I want it, too. Please, Gabe. I can make you feel good."

Gabe started kissing me back. I realize this wasn't the most brilliant or seductive way to get him to take things further, but it had the benefit of feeling right to me. I was never going to be the girl who wraps a man around her little finger. I was the submissive little nobody, begging her own step-brother to let her get him off.

For whatever reason, it worked.

"Slide over to the other side," he ordered.

I was momentarily afraid that he was ending things right there, until he lifted his ass up and started to unbuckle his belt. My eyes must have gleamed watching him pull his jeans down to reveal his boxers. I could see the outline of his hard cock under the paisley cotton fabric, and he reached over to take off my glasses, folding them up and sitting them on the dash.

"I know all those rumors about you aren't true, OK?" he said. "So I just want to know for real: is this the first cock you've seen up close?"

With that, he reached down and pulled his dick through the space in the front of his boxer shorts. I know that in a, like, objective sense, penises are kind of weird looking. But to me, Gabe's cock was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I had fantasized about a moment like this, and finally seeing his manhood, erect and throbbing for me, because of me, was such a rush.

I couldn't speak, so I nodded my head yes. I must have looked silly, being so aggressive before and so startled, now that I was staring right at his erect member.

"You said to tell you what to do. You wanted to do like Sadie, right? Well, Sadie liked to suck my dick. Can you do that?"

Why tell when you can show? I pulled my legs up onto the upholstered seat, so that I rested on my shins and leaned over, reaching my hands down to brace myself beside his right leg. There are, of course, less awkward ways to give a blowjob, but don't judge me too harshly, as it was my first time. I could smell a kind of manly smell that I can't describe, and that, combined with the heat of his body and my own nerves, was a powerful sensory experience.

I stared at his cock for what could only have been a couple of seconds. In just a few moments, that huge thing was going to be in my mouth, and I just froze. Maybe he thought I was going to quit. I darted my tongue out and got my first lick. This was really happening.

I wasn't really ready to take him in my mouth yet, so I used my tongue to swirl around his head, before licking up and down his shaft. Gabe nudged me a little and I dropped down onto my elbows. Suddenly, I didn't need my hands to support me anymore—what a dummy I had been. I reached a hand out to grasp the base of his cock, and pulled it ever so slightly towards me. Then I did it, I put the head of his cock into my mouth and started running my tongue around it.

Once I had his cock in my mouth, I tried looking up into Gabe's eyes. Unfortunately, the angle made it really hard to do, so I had to settle for using the sounds he was making to let me know if I was doing it right. I felt my mouth start to water, which made it easier to move the head of his cock around. It was such a strange, wonderful feeling, his cock in my mouth, while I was bent over, topless, in the front seat of his truck. Gabe even reached down to pull his balls out from inside his boxers, and the drool from my mouth started to run down his shaft onto them.

All I can remember thinking was "Please do a good job" to myself over and over again. It's going to sound weird, but in my mind, I just felt like giving Gabe a bad blowjob, not trying hard enough for him, would be disrespectful. Gabe was so far above me in every way: way more popular, better looking, talented and certain to succeed in life. But he needed me to do this for him, and if I could do it right, if I could show him and his gorgeous cock how much I worshiped him, then I would have a place in his life.

After a few minutes of swirling the head of his cock around in my mouth, I could tell Gabe was starting to feel really good. I started to move my head up and down, slowly at first, trying to find the right pace. With one hand, Gabe traced his fingers across my bare back, while the other combed through my hair, not forcing my head down onto him like they did in the videos, but instead just gently reminding me that he could control my body in whatever way he wanted. At that moment, I wished I really was a slut, so that I would be better at making him feel good.

Though my motions were slight at first, after a few minutes, I got a better feel for what I could and couldn't do, and I started to bob my head, never breaking the seal of my lips from his dick, except once in a while to breathe. As he got more and more into it, his hand reached around from my back to underneath me, and he began to play with my nipples, first the right and then slipping his arm underneath to the left.

My mouth started to get sore a little, so I took the head into my mouth and started to rub my tongue along the bottom while I pumped his shaft with my hand. With my other hand, I stared gently rolling his balls around, never squeezing too hard.

"Oh shit, baby, I'm gonna cum soon!" he exclaimed.

I remember feeling just...loved when he called me "baby." I don't know if it was an accident or what, but it made me feel wanted, like we were really together. If I had had a free hand, I would have wanted to touch myself then, but I wasn't going to take away anything from Gabe's blowjob to take care of my own needs. I decided then that before Gabe came, I was going to try to take his cock as deep as I could, so that I could easily swallow him without spilling.

The sensation of his hot, hard, thick cock against the back of my throat was unusual, and I was really afraid of gagging or my stomach turning. On my third time taking his cock deep, he clamped his hand down onto my head, forcing my mouth deeper, forcing his cock against my throat. For the first time, I could feel his strength, and I was so glad that he held me in place, because I couldn't have done it by myself.

I fought that physical sensation of gagging when I felt the warm, creamy cum spurt into my throat. I didn't want Gabe to think that's how I felt about swallowing his sperm. In reality, I felt proud and so grateful to him. While most of it went straight down, there was still some of his cum in my mouth when I finally pulled away, his cock still twitching. I swallowed it immediately, waiting only to make sure he saw me do it. Then I softly licked him clean, before returning to a normal position in my chair.

Gabe was dumbstruck. Having ejaculated, his mind had returned to him, and I knew he was processing what just happened. For me, though, I needed to get off bad, and I was afraid to ask him to use his mouth on me. For some reason, it just seemed...wrong. At the same time, I couldn't just start jilling myself off right there in front of him, without so much as a warning. Instead, I decided to ask him for permission to get myself off.

"Gabe, I need to cum now so bad," I pleaded. "Can I please get myself off for you?"

Startled, Gabe looked me in the eyes and then began to run his fingers over my nipples again. He didn't say a word, but I knew what his answer was.

I slid off my thoroughly soaked panties and began strumming a finger across my clit. I'd love to elaborate on this experience for everyone, but to be honest, I think I came in about ten seconds, I was so close already. He was still staring at my pussy when I caught my breath and spoke again.

"You made me feel like that. I've been doing this alone for weeks thinking of you. Please don't make this the last time, Gabe."

He pulled me over to him, and I put my head against his shoulder. He held me by my side, close to his body, and told me that I should get dressed, and that we needed to go home. Then he kissed me, disregarding where my mouth had just been, and told me not to worry and that we'd talk tomorrow.

I had done it. I had sucked my step-brother's cock and played with myself for him. Right at that moment, his sperm was inside me. With any luck, we would do even more soon. I knew that if I wanted that conversation tomorrow to turn out my way, I had to think about how to make tomorrow morning as satisfying as possible for him. Breakfast and a blowjob in bed? It sounded like a good plan to me.

12