All Comments on 'My Michelle Ch. 05'

by Azrael556

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked your story quite a lot, I wonder how it will continue. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

Man, you have GOT to finish this story. Please.:)

Azrael556Azrael556over 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

It's sort of an alternate history of my life though. You can't really finish a story like that except to declare there's one point that "it's f'ing done as of here".

RavedThradRavedThradabout 12 years ago
Light-hearted and endearing

This is my favorite of your seven extant chapters. While you've had Dave and Michelle engaging in hot, raunchy sex from the first installment, it's the stuff that's only hinted at, as during the phone conversation with Joanne ("...do I need to refresh Sir's memory on all the places or positions I have been in the last few weeks? Bent over the edge of the hot tub? Doggy style on this living room floor...), that I found really hot. That it's not shown graphically somehow makes it a private thing between them, which makes it even hotter for me, despite everything else you've portrayed.

Unlike many other BDSM stories here, I find the banter and interaction between Michelle and Dave refreshingly endearing and the overall tone light-hearted, despite the fact that you've already had Dave murder one character. In this installment we begin to see the beginnings of true affection between the two, and the way you've narrated it makes it feel nice and sweet, despite the trappings of a master-slave relationship.

Azrael556Azrael556about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Raved.

Means a lot. And I absolutely pinky-swear I'll stop fucking around and get #8 up soon. I god distracted having to slide a couple chapters forward and writing bits and pieces as they came to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow.

Originally I only started reading this story because I'm a massive fan of appetite for destruction era guns n roses and was looking for a good turn on, but I think you just turned me onto BDSM! Yummy story so far ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous