My Michelle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azrael556
Azrael556
71 Followers

I expected her to protest, and perhaps having to force my cock into her mouth, but her reluctant roleplay was most of the way forgotten at that point. She was a truly incredible cocksucker, and I do not possess the words to explain how good she was at that moment. She pulled away for a moment. "If I suck you well, you won't force me to do anything else, will you? I promise I'll be good. Please don't fuck me." She then went back to her ferocious oral assault on me.

Really, if I'd let her go like that for another two minutes I was either going to cum on her face or my knees would buckle. I pulled her up off the bench, and turned her around with a vigorous smack to her ass. I had to pull the vibrator out of her, she had still been at it.

"You suck cock very well. Very well. But I want to fuck, so you're going to get fucked. What you want doesn't matter. You're just a teasing little slut, and now your pussy is going to get what I think it deserves."

"Oh, please, sir. I'm a good girl. No, please, don't fuck me in the ass. I'd have to be a really dirty slut to take it in the ass." She turned around and winked. She was even about to bend over until she remembered she was supposed to be getting forced into it.

I grabbed her by the throat from behind with one hand, and twisted a nipple with another. She gasped delightedly. "Yes, yes you are. So it's definitely going to be your ass." I shoved her forward, and her hands hit the edge of the tub with some skill. This was not our first time fucking in the tub, so we already had the basic angles worked out. I entered her pussy from behind just to coat my cock in her juices before trying her ass. I almost got distracted. She prided herself on her muscle control, and she could squeeze delightfully.

"No, mister, please, fine, you took my pussy. Take my pussy. Please leave my ass alone..." I started thrusting hard and fast, as Michelle did her best to milk me on every stroke. But no matter how wonderful her pussy, I had to make good my threat to take her ass. I withdrew, hoped her juices had lubed me enough, and went for it. I resolved to keep a bottle of lube out by the tub for such occasions. I made it in. Not my easiest entry, but it got a wonderful little shriek out of her. "Oh, no, not my ass. Nooo..."

"Yeah, that's it. Your ass is even better than your pussy. Go ahead and play with your clit while I keep fucking you in the ass." She eagerly complied, and I felt the shudder of her first orgasm of the night come very quickly. "That's it, keep it up. Get yourself off all you like."

She was past clever dialogue for now, and had moved on to delightful little post-orgasmic squeals. I was thinking of anything other than how good it felt. I was hoping to get her off at least once more before I came. She'd really gone out of her way to make tonight interesting and she deserved to be richly rewarded in orgasms. Going down on her was out of the question, my tongue still hurt from biting it earlier on the phone.

I felt her shudder into her second orgasm. Maybe I could hold out for three. I was hurting from the effort, and the soak after this one would be almost as blissful as blowing a load into her tight, tight perfect ass. I gave her a teasing spank as I kept thrusting. You readers know how Michelle loves getting spanked. Under the circumstances, think "gasoline on the flames".

"Oh, YEAH! Harder? Please?"

I gave her five fast hard ones as I kept thrusting and as she kept fingering herself. That was enough to get her over the edge for Number Three. It was hard to hold on and stay in. Personal honor satisfied, I let myself finish. There was that perfect little blissful moment, then it came crashing back how much I'd exhausted myself on this one short, intense fuck.

We both sank back into the molded bench of the tub, softly kissing as we held each other. "Mmmm, you dirty rapist bastard. Have I told you lately how good a fuck you are, Master?" she whispered.

"No, you haven't. Have I told you lately how you're not just incredibly hot but probably the best fuck in seven states?"

She turned toward me and straddled me, her arms around my neck as she kissed me again. "Yes, though I don't think it was seven states. A couple days ago you insisted I was the best bang since the Big One. And of course I always like hearing how hot you think I am. It's a turn-on to be wanted. Really wanted, not party hook-up wanted. Knowing you appreciate the effort put into the show is an inspiration when it comes time to do things like pose outside in a tiny bikini in late October and cocktease you until I get raped."

"Speaking of, it's not rape if you enjoy it."

"Uh, role play. Besides, I know I'm a shitty actress. I was so fucking horny by the second roll of film I just wanted your cock. I hadn't gotten off since this morning."

"I know, I used that against you."

She began to grind herself against me, down onto my cock. "I ought to do something really cruel back to you for that, sir." I hadn't heard that much sarcasm on the word sir since a bad weekend in the National Guard. But it was loving and nearly wifely, so I didn't care. "I ought to just rub back and forth like this until you get hard again. Call it a hot tub lap dance. Then I'll clamp down on you and fuck you right back."

"I'll have to remember to put a couple of the stereo speakers out here then."

"Nice. But remember, the dancer picks the music."

"I'll burn you all the custom-mix CDs you like."

"Excellent." As we both felt me start to harden again, and she grinned wickedly, she looked thoughtful for a moment. "We're definitely going to have to have a hot tub in our next place."

Wait a fucking second, OUR next place? Then she slid down onto me, squeezing down on my cock. At that point, I stopped thinking about it.

Azrael556
Azrael556
71 Followers
12