All Comments on 'My Michelle Ch. 06'

by Azrael556

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please don't keep us in suspense... Would love to know how their Halloween plans work out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 7? ;)

I love this series plz grace us with a chapter seven~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Glad you are back. Great read. I hope that you contimue to write.

gypzee3gypzee3about 13 years ago
It kept me wet & riveted!

Thanks for a great story. I do have one question though. It seemed like Michelle was manipulating more than being dominated. Am I wrong? This coming from a Michelle who knows how to manipulate and is always on the lookout for a strong top. ;o}

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!

Great story. Love your lead character. Hope that you add more to this story.

Azrael556Azrael556about 13 years agoAuthor
A very good point.

Gypzee, I am not the first person to note that in kinky couples, it's still the women who hold the power. Unless it's a kidnapped teen runaway chained up in the basement (joking, I don't even have a basement), even dominant guys have to keep their ladies happy when playtime ends and the real world rushes back in. The mechanics of that happiness may vary. I myself do lean toward the protective and chivalrous end of the spectrum, which makes my penchant for a little recreational sadism all the weirder, I guess. Still, most kinky guys are the same tit-obsessed somewhat juvenile male pigs that the rest of human males are, and given a chance to play hard with someone that beautiful, her motivations are not going to be the first thing on our radar. If a 34D who would impress Hugh Hefner offered herself up as Sexual Disneyland, no twentysomething dom in his second real relationship is going to argue much.

I have noted before that this is a sort of alternate history of my life starting in about 1996-7. My name's not Dave, my ex-fiancee wasn't Joan, but Michelle and Joe were really Michelle and Joe. I never killed Joe, as I disclaimed at the end of Chapter 4. Michelle really was that good looking, and she really was a Seinfeld-watching ex-sorority type with a major drug problem. I prefer to think of an alternate version of reality where she reached out for something, anything, to save herself. The fact that she was the sort of professional-grade beauty that would drive men to distraction and insanity certainly kept her in the back of my mind all these years when I needed a character. I was somewhat damaged myself in those years, and maybe we could have helped each other in ways that I didn't manage for some years and a couple relationships yet to come. It would have been a matter of trying to save her from her worst impulses and enjoying her (not fictitious) volcano of a sex drive until I died of exhaustion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The end?

This chapter does seem to bring the story to an end. I hope however, that you have more to add. It's just too good not to. Thanks for a fun read.

Azrael556Azrael556about 13 years agoAuthor
No, it's not finished

but it's been a rough semester in grad school and I haven't gotten 7 and 8 posted yet.

I've got through Chapter 12 outlined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good news

That you plan to add to this great story.

Azrael556Azrael556over 12 years agoAuthor
I just caught a mistake

Fuck. He called on the landline and asked if I'd left yet. Since I'd answered on the landline, obviously I hadn't. Mental mistake caused by an inability to turn my brain back before my first cell phone. That's going to bother me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not a mistake!

That's not a mistake! People call me all the time at my home line and ask if i'm home. It sounds really stupid reading it, but half the time no one remembers if they're calling on a cell or a land line. People do it all the time! I didn't notice it at all when i read this chapter, i doubt anyone else did. Awesome story by the way, one of my very favorites :). Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That rocket queen quote was fuckin hot! Caught me off guard but yeah...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous