All Comments on 'My Minotaur Ch. 04'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HendrixieaHendrixieaover 16 years ago
More!

There had better be more chapters in the works. I would love to see your minotaur meet up with other minotaurs and find out that he was kicked out of the tribe(herd?) because he was the "rut of the litter" or because he was totally straight and all other minotaurs are bi, or both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ummmm...

There will be more of this story, (with answers to your questions) but I'm on a wee sebatical for a couple of months, so you won't see it as soon as you might like.

I definiately don't understand user votes now... I was pretty sure this story was one of the stronger in the series, and it got voted way lower than previous weaker chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job

Don't let the lower scores get you down, I love your work and regularly check every other day to see if you've put up a new one, this one was one of my fav's so far loved the spellcaster idea.

You can definatly see how your writeing has evolved. Keep on truckin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nothing like it.

You know a story is good when you bust a nut before you finish the sentence let alone the story. This was the first one Ive read that got my heart thumping. LOVE all your stories, most def my favorite writer here. Write more, please!

Texguy84Texguy84about 16 years ago
great story

Awesome story, loved picturing those girls being dominated by the minotaur and his fuckstick. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
best story

this got to be the best story i ever read. I'm a huge fan of fantasy and this story not only has the fantasy sex scenaries i like but is also written in a remarkable style that clearly shows great talent for dom/sub stories. please post more of this :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good

Very good story, as usual it was incredibly well written and hot. Just a tad disappointed at how the series took a turn for the cliched around part 3, but still very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

A very nice read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous