All Comments on 'My Minotaur Ch. 07'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I've been following this series for a while now. I don't like what you did with Oluth in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
@anonymous

Well hon, you've hit on the problem I've run into with this series. Half of my fans begged to see Oluth not always be the best at everything because it bored them, and the other half begged me not to do anything to take him down a notch.

I suppose all I can say is that I'm sorry, and if it is of any consolation, there isn't much time humbling the bull from here on out.

Thank you for your input!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

And yet you have made Tia nearly a deity. She's physically superior to Oluth, his equal sexually, and apparently a great tracker. I really don't like the new girl - she steals too much thunder from what is supposed to be the story's alpha male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
@Anonymous RE: Tia

I'm not sure if I'm talking to the same Anonymous commenter or not....

I was sort of shooting for 'Tia and Oluth being equals. He does technically screw better than she does, and she has better fighting technique, which she is starting to impart to him through the rest of the saga.

I would ask the reader to remember which of the two of them is wandering across the land with a harem, a horde of following admirerers, and a sexually enslaved sorceress, before you assume overall "betterness" on 'Tia's part.

That being said, I thank you for reading critically... it does my heart some good to see that some of you look past the extended pornographic sequences of my work and pay attention to the character development or pacing or language... Even if what you find in doing so is 'naught but my many flaws.

Keep the comments coming, and I'll try to suck a little less in future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next.

I'm on board with the other anon(s). Oluth being manhandled doesn't do much for me.

Best wishes for our favorite bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Tia vs Oluth

Please more of Tia dominating Oluth. As she has to put him in his place when he becomes too horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous