My Minotaur Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least, I think that's what I might have screamed as I began to shower her in a spray from myself that would have made the very tides blush for all the wetness. I panted and half-fainted, only becoming aware again at the sight of Tia unbuckling her dripping great-cock and letting it fall unceremoniously to the floor, towering over Saela and I again as all woman.

She studied us both a moment, seeming to strategize where she would marshal this fuck-parade next. Slyly she grabbed my shoulders and slowly guided me down to the floor with her, lying on her back as she put my head between her legs, and her own between mine.

I do not know what hand gestures they must have traded to communicate, but soon Saela was lying on me, her breasts resting on my ass, her tongue coming down to join Tia's at my pussy. The two ate me out in tandem as I endeavored to bring off the Amazon, my efforts no doubt clumsy from both my lack of experience, and the incredible distraction of having two tongues, one large slow and strong, the other fast and darting attacking all the things that made me a woman.

The orgasm I was shuddering through was so intense this time it was like the other had never really ended.

But Tia must have enjoyed something in my clumsiness, for it was not long after my waves of pleasure had started to roll that her own orgasm triggered, her gorgeous, defined muscles tensing and relaxing as her pussy gouted forth a cream that I devoured with relish. If you had asked me before today, eating a cunt would have been one of the lowest, demeaning things I would suggest a person could do, but here in this moment I felt only a certain pride and power, that I had some small victory over the great Gladiatrix.

As the three of us moaned in unison, the door swung wide, and in stepped Oluth.

***

"Myrnotaur!" Tia exclaimed, "I have made myself ready for you. Behold what a fine job your toys have done readying me!" She stood, proudly arching her back to display her now rigid nipples and sopping sex, dripping so mightily it fairly rained upon Saela and I where she had so unceremoniously scattered us.

The Great Bull seemed more than a little confused, though far more sober than when I had seen him earlier. "I...I do not understand. Why would you come here to make yourself ready...for me?"

She smirked and crossed to him, patting his muzzle affectionately. "Dearie, you may fight like a girl, but you are HUNG like a man. I saw what wings beneath your loincloth, and I liked what I saw."

And here she leaned into him, grinning like a predator, her tits just below his face her height was so great. "And what Tali-Tani-Tia wants, she gets. No exceptions."

Oluth snorted and turned from her. "Well what if I'm not sure I can perform, hm? You might have injured me earlier."

She put a hand to her mouth in mock shock, "Oh you're right! I should apologize to the injured parties immediately!"

She did a curious thing then, putting one leg forward and one back she snapped into a perfect split, legs splayed against the ground, her head at loincloth level now, and she abruptly tore that from him, displaying for us all our favorite thing in the Five Kingdoms.

She reached out and cupped his massive, dangling nuts as she did before, the reminder making him grit his teeth, but this time she only massaged and weighted the orbs in her palms. "I'm so sorry for hurting you earlier dearies, let me kiss it all better..." And with that she leaned in and hungrily slurped and sucked the massive nuts, bathing every firm inch of his gargantuan gonads with her slobber-oozing lips letting the stray sack smear her pretty, arrogant face.

She pulled back a moment to look at us, "Well don't just sit there lazy girls, come help... you know damned well he's too fucking big even for me!" and we did, Saela and I cross behind Oluth, she on the left nut and me on the right, the three of us swabbing his dangling nuts this way. His words were proved false as his cock began to harden, nearly tapping Tia on its way up, she defiantly grabbed it and lodged it firmly between her breasts, letting him harden in her cleavage as she played catch with us.

In a moment of inspiration she grabbed the back of my head as I sucked his ball and pulled me in for a kiss, frenching with me but forcing my face against hers really hard. When I pulled back, his entire ball was stuffed into her cheek, obscenely tenting her skin thin around the veiny nut. She had used my own pressure, and lubricating slobber, and the vacuum seal of our lips to do the impossible and actually suck one of Oluth's balls properly.

She repeated this feat with Saela, and when the elf's head pulled back, her mouth was stuffed so full of nut-meat that you could practically see through her cheeks. Oluth was overwhelmed and put a hand to the wall, holding himself stable as this insane barbarian swished and sloshed his nuts around inside her oral cavity, her tongue visibly tracing his stones, her head dropping a little to tug them slightly as she pleasured them.

With nothing left to suck, Saela and I crawled around and began to suck Tia's tits instead, coating them in slobber until they glistened, coating Oluth's hardening cock as well, which now nearly reached the floor in this down-bent position.

"GWAH! ENOUGH!" Oluth roared, yanking his body back and pulling the nuts from Tia's mouth with a twin-loud popping noise and a double-explosion of slobber. The Amazon gasped for breath and held her jaw a moment as he double-pumped his cock with both fists.

"I must have your mouth!" He cried, using a large hand to palm her head and prop the back of it against the wall, lifting and leveling his great tool to aim at her lips in a horny fit. Seeming to find disfavor with this, she hooked bother her arms on the backs of his ankles and tugged swiftly forward, tripping Oluth to fall on his back, hard. The wind knocked from him he blinked dazed as she moved like a tigress to mount him, turning so her ass was presented to his face, and his cock towering before her.

Grinning she wrapped two fists around the prize, her hands closer to meeting on him than anyone's I'd ever seen, but still not quite touching by themselves, and she began to jerk and jack him.

"Yesssss, Bull yesss.... Now THIS is a cock. I've never seen its equal!"

She tugged it back and sunk the head into her mouth, giving approving looks at Saela and I as we moved to worship his balls more, never letting them go un-wet for more than a few moments as she began to sink him into her mouth. It took him eight inches to result in the little choking noise that I usually hit after 5, and Saela helpfully grabbed a lock of her dangling hair to tug her down towards us, an effort I joined her in, guiding her face with the reins of her tresses to consume more and more and more cock.

She had less trouble than me clearing this point, and I do not know if it was her skill or her angle but soon she had half of him in with only a mild violent shuddering. She shuddered a little more as Oluth stuck out his long tongue and slurped and tongue-fucked her ripe pussy, even running it up the crack of her ass, seemingly just to get a reaction from her. She did shriek a little when he did that, so that point went to him.

She reached a problem now. Oluth's cock was going up his chest, but there was no more room for her to slide down now given this angle. She seemed to think a moment, and then put her hands on his strong hips, gracefully arching her legs and ass into the air, slowly slinking into a perfect hand stand with Oluth's cock lodged in her throat. Now she turned that hand-stand into an upside-down pushup, her gorgeous muscles flexing as she sank more and more of him deep, throating and throating the endless rod,.

Saela and I had to pull off to give her face room, as her eyes and nose sank into the floor...we gasped at the sight. Her breasts spilling down to pool on his chest, her legs straight up in the air, her throat bulging with an obscene fullness, Tia had actually completely taken Oluth's cock in her mouth. The two of us looked at each other jealously, envious of her, yet undeniably aroused as both of our pussies spit out fluid in unison at the amazing sight.

Oluth gasped and put his hands to her hips, jacking himself off a few times with her throat as his own personal cocksleeve, then he pulled her off with a relieved gasp spilling from her mouth, along with what seemed a gallon of slobber and precum that rolled down his pillar in a wave of lust.

"You must be rewarded!" Oluth insisted, pulling her legs open again into that full split position and feeding his enormous head into her. Her eyes went wide as any woman's wood, even one as practiced as Tia clearly was, and he plunged deep, reaming her depths. He was instantly rewarded with a shower of cum larger than any of the others seen this day.

He sawed and pounded and thrust and crammed and hammered and drilled and deep-dicked her, his every powerful cockpunch claiming more and more of her cavernous pussy. Saela and I could only watch in a mix of lust and terror as he pounded away, and I understood how super-human I must seem to the other women when I take this kind of punishment.

But the two of them fucking was not Oluth's usual conquest, no. Theirs was a dance of power and passion rarely witnessed, the positions vast and to most, impossible to achieve. Her legs scissored split, one around his torso, the other up over one shoulder as his nuts slapped her ass.

Him holding her aloft as she ground her tits into his face. Her, holding his horns in the crooks of her arms to angle herself up and down off of him. He spanking her ass with his palms and her clit with his balls as she put both hands against the wall and let him fuck her, the two almost taking up the length of the room.

The two finished though, both sitting, her on his cock and him on the floor, both of their arms pushing up to thrust against each other, their moans and thumps shaking the whole of the room until finally he lost himself inside her, joining her in what must have been her 100th orgasm. His cock throbbed as he pumped deep inside her, pulse after pulse, finally gasping as she pulled off of him, only now the veritable ocean of sperm escaping her to splash into a puddle on his thighs.

The two stared, almost humbled by each other awhile.

***

"The thing is," Oluth explained as we all shared drinks in our room, cleaned and dressed later, "is that walking among these humans so long, like a veritable God to them... I think I lost myself. I had to meet you to remember I am mortal."

Tia sipped and grinned. "Mortal perhaps, but very well hung all the same darling. That was your problem in the ring. At the end of the day, you're a lover, not a fighter. Those are the two things I'm best at, but in the other order"

"Perhaps you are right. This is a little of why I was banished. What will you do now, Tali-Tani-Tia?"

"I was hoping to come with you."

"Surely you do not think you belong in my harem?" Oluth blinked.

"Of course not. I mean to share it with you. It will be our Harem."

He seemed to think on this awhile, then, eyeing her lush curves and placid face he relented.

"Very well. You are welcome to join us in this little...cattle-drive. Now you should come meet Valsivale, she is formidable..."

It was then that we realized the Enchantress had been nowhere to be found since the Arena.

"Hm. If she were making mayhem, we'd know by now. How will we find her?"

"We'll track her." Said Tia. "That's what I'm third best at."

We were packed and gone to our search.

12